Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, way to blocky for Goa'uld. It looks like some variation of Ancient.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
      Nah, way to blocky for Goa'uld. It looks like some variation of Ancient.
      Or Satedan?
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
        I thought AT and JS were filming their harness parts from Trio last week. Maybe DH's filming schedule is a little wacky, because he plays a heavy role in both episodes.
        Amanda and Jewel were doing a harness test on Thursday afternoon and Friday. I don't know if they actually filmed anything or if they just blocked/choreographed their scenes and tested out the harnesses. They weren't in costume in the photos on Joe's blog.

So perhaps they didn't start actually filming the episode until today?

I wonder if David will get the honor of having to do harness work too. If he does, I hope Joe posts more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Ok is it me or does the writing on that panel look like Goa'uld?
          It's Genii. If you look at the bottom, it has the symbol of the genii from The Eye. The previous picture has the bottom part of the symbol.
          Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 12 September 2007, 02:03 PM.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
            It's Genii. If you look at the bottom, it has the symbol of the genii from The Eye. The previous picture has the bottom part of the symbol.
            You are right. It definatly looks Genii.

Comment

Wow, good memory. Yep definitely Genii.
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

David Hewlett 9/14/07 TWITTER

Trio episode Feels like i'm back in Cube!
                about 2 hours ago from txt

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-14-2007.html

.... ...and swung by set to see how our little (HUGE!) episode Trio is coming along. Unfortunately, I don’t have much in the way of pics on this one because: 1) The tilting set is often inaccessible and difficult to negotiate, 2) Stage 2 is dark but so full of atmosphere that any pictures taken with a flash come out looking fog-screened, 3) Stage 2 is dark and any pictures taken without a flash come out, well, dark. The report on this one: David, Amanda, and Jewel are having waaay too much fun. This one will hold the record for Most In Between Takes Laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    David Hewlett 9/14/07 TWITTER

Trio episode Feels like i'm back in Cube!
                    about 2 hours ago from txt
                    Oh god he had to bring up that horrible movie.

Comment

Horrible movie? If Atlantis had only half atmophere as Cube did, we wouldn´t have to be worried for 5S. Cube was very good movie. I am not saying the best David´s movie but definitely better than many of SG episodes imo.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I saw part of CUBE 2 (with Geraint Wyn Davies) but never saw the original. Surprised Skiffy ain't repeating it.

Anyway, David H said in his next Twitter, posted today:

Resting up after a killer week...for the up coming killer week...still not out of my pajamas!
                        about 2 hours ago from web

So expect Trio's gonna be a killer, dialogue-wise

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          Horrible movie? If Atlantis had only half atmophere as Cube did, we wouldn´t have to be worried for 5S. Cube was very good movie. I am not saying the best David´s movie but definitely better than many of SG episodes imo.
                          Cube was one of those movies that had you going 'huh' until the very end...and then still left you confused
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Better than any SG ep? Don't think so. It is barely better than the dragon movies on scifi. It was bland and very confusing.

Comment

See? I completely disagree That´s why is it called discussion forum
                              Many SG1 and SGA episodes were terrible, Irresponsible and Irresestible is good example. The worst thing that could have been done. IMO is also "200" horrible, but I know that most people loved it so I won´t open this topic.
                              Dragon movies? Bleh. Poor Vincenzo Natali
                              This movie isn´t for everybody, but I liked it even before I knew that David is there. So I wasn´t influenced by his presence. I just liked it, it should have been confusing. I like this style of movies. But the sequels destroyed the original idea I think.

Resting up after a killer week...for the up coming killer week...still not out of my pajamas!
                              Well, as I see it, this episode and the previous, Harmony, were also very physically hard. JM said that they used many stunts in Trio which says something. I am curious about this episode. But I am more looking forward to the Harmony because it´s about McKay and Sheppard. Here it looks at lots of Carter/McKay which I am really afraid of. Even when Martin Gero writes it, I am not sure if he can handle it.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

See? I completely disagree That´s why is it called discussion forum
                                Many SG1 and SGA episodes were terrible, Irresponsible and Irresestible is good example. The worst thing that could have been done. IMO is also "200" horrible, but I know that most people loved it so I won´t open this topic.
                                I also disagree. None of Sg-1 or SGA's episodes were horrible. Some better than others but none were horrible or unwatchable. I was one of the many that loved 200.

Dragon movies? Bleh. Poor Vincenzo Natali
                                This movie isn´t for everybody, but I liked it even before I knew that David is there. So I wasn´t influenced by his presence. I just liked it, it should have been confusing. I like this style of movies. But the sequels destroyed the original idea I think.
                                That I agree with. Nothing is for everybody.

Well, as I see it, this episode and the previous, Harmony, were also very physically hard. JM said that they used many stunts in Trio which says something. I am curious about this episode. But I am more looking forward to the Harmony because it´s about McKay and Sheppard. Here it looks at lots of Carter/McKay which I am really afraid of. Even when Martin Gero writes it, I am not sure if he can handle it.
                                Personally IMO the writting of Sam and Mckay so not worried.

Comment

Working...
                                X