Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melora View Post
    They could be the scenes that needed to be picked up b/c the pics have DH and JS in them and MW is the director. If they are from "Trio," I wonder where AT is.

Then again, they could be pics from the filming of the last episode. Does anyone know who is directing "The Last Man"? If it is MW, then they could be from either episode.

ETA: Thanks, Leliana for the clarification. Good to know that Keller is in the last episode and the MW is directing. It should be a great ep.
    *giggles*
    I went to double double check and yes Martin Wood is directing The Last Man so this means awesomeness coming!!! And fans wondering what the scene in the pictures is about!!

Back to the main topic, I'm so excited about Trio, I so want to watch it like... NOW. But will have to wait february for that, damn. From the few (well many) spoilers we got in the interviews and Joe's blog, McKay and Keller seems to be getting along quite well and teasing each other a lot, and there's Sam of course...

Spoiler:
    From Joe's blog: "To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what's going on with Carter's love life, you'll have to wait until 'Trio' for a not-so-subtle tip-off." *giggles again* I love the not-so-subtle tip-off .
    My guess is ...

"... We will not be dealing with Sam's love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter."
    ... just teasing the Sam/Jack shippers with no actual real love life revelation.lol

Comment

Well, I do hope that
      Spoiler:
      "not-subtle-tipoff" has some substance to it.
      . I'm only watching SGA because of Carter and I'd hate for her to be lonely, when she used to have a guy on every planet. And one or two on earth.

But yeah, when it comes to JM, we might find out
      Spoiler:
      The "not-so-subtle-tipoff" is "You know what, Keller? I haven't been on a date since I went fishing in Minnesota three years ago."

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
        From David's interview on TVguide...

Spoiler:
        David Hewlett Spills Stargate Secrets
        Link: http://www.tvguide.com/news

TVGuide.com: What's the relationship between McKay and Staite's Dr. Keller?
        Hewlett: McKay's never been terribly good with women. So when Keller comes in, she's beautiful, she's very smart and she's very quickly annoyed with McKay, because he's her patient. He's the guy at the party who says, "Does this look infected to you?"

TVGuide.com: No romance with the new girl?
        Hewlett: There's definitely something romantic happening with Keller... but not with McKay. McKay's season, from a romantic standpoint, is an absolute disaster. There are a few episodes that pretty well kill most dreams of McKay settling down happily. Dr. Katie Brown, whom he dated, is back, which leads to a sad episode.

Your guess is as good as mine.
        You're right. I found that interview after I posted my guess about Rodney. Guess I should have come back and edited my post, but thanks for the correction.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          You're right. I found that interview after I posted my guess about Rodney. Guess I should have come back and edited my post, but thanks for the correction.
          I think McKay and Keller are very cute together. The most recent pics from JM's blog just highlight that. Too bad it seems Keller has her eye on someone else. They had some very nice moments working together in Adrift, so I'm looking forward to seeing them interact more in Trio. I hope they develop a nice, non-antagonistic friendship. Rodney could use a friend like that.

I think we are going to be needing a Keller smilie soon!

Comment

Update:

With all of the intense number-crunching going on today, it’s a wonder we found time to get anything done. Still, we did manage to squeeze in a viewing of Trio. Great, great episode. Unfortunately, the director’s cut was running long and certain things ended up not making the cut - the chiefest being Carter’s discussion about “that guy in Washington”. Nevertheless, the exchange will make the deleted footage compilation Ivon Bartok is in the process of putting together for the season four dvd release - or, perhaps, find its way into a future episode.
            http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-2-2007.html
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I guess we won't hear about Carter's love life after all. Oh well.
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                Wasn't looking to be the highlight of the episode anyway. (For me, at least. ) I am looking forward to this episode, it has to be funny just from how hard the actors were laughing when they shot it. Not only that, McKay and Carter? Working together? With only a mousy medic for a mediary? This is going to be good.

P.S. for Keller fans: Mousy medic isn't an insult. I'm looking forward to her character development as well.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Well, I for one am highly ticked off at this little turn of events. TPTB set up the whole S/J thing and have failed to follow up on it for three years now. Besides the fact I am a bit of a romantic, it's a huge plot hole. Poor character development, which the franchise used to do so well. Ship is popular with the general viewing public, which may help explain why season 8 was the best season ever for the franchise. So I can't see why a twenty second clip that could have added a lot off buzz among the fans was cut. It makes no sense.

Comment

Would have been nice but not a huge deal even though I am a S/J shipper.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i was dissopointed, i thoguht we would atleast get a mention
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Someone should change this episode's description at GW

"To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what's going on with Carter's love life, you'll have to wait until 'Trio' for a not-so-subtle tip-off."

"... We will not be dealing with Sam's love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter."
                        It's obsolete and misleading...

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post

Yeah, but it'll get people to watch. BTW did anyone change the Wiki episode description? Because it was in there, too.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                            Yeah, but it'll get people to watch. BTW did anyone change the Wiki episode description? Because it was in there, too.
                            Nope they updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post

Obsolete?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                Obsolete?
                                JM said that the scene that has the mention of Carters love life was cut but will make it on the dvd.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X