Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    I'm not looking foward to the ep at all. Why would I want to see Shep being tied up and beaten by the travelers???

Very true. i thought I read something about taking his blood and forcing him to use his ATA gene. wonder what that's all about.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Very true. i thought I read something about taking his blood and forcing him to use his ATA gene. wonder what that's all about.
      Maybe they are vampires!
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Maybe they are vampires!
        No, No, No!!! That was Jill Wagner's LAST TV job.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

It doesn't sound like it's good... apparently there are people that like seeing Shep geting hurt!
          Oh my !!! Now that is just plain sick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
            No, No, No!!! That was Jill Wagner's LAST TV job.
            Mmmm... *imagines JF on Blade*
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Mmmm... *imagines JF on Blade*
              I don't think you would want to. If some people think there is bad writing sometimes on SGA or SG-1, it was far more prevalent on Blade: The Series, especially the early episodes. The only good thing about it to me was Jill got a lot of acting experience which I think showed if you look at her in the pilot and in the series finale.

Here is a link to a post in L/JW thunk thread that has a promo shot of Jill as a "Vampire." http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....31&postcount=3
              Last edited by Redhooks; 22 June 2007, 03:54 PM. Reason: Added post link.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think you would want to. If some people think there is bad writing sometimes on SGA or SG-1, it was far more prevalent on Blade: The Series, especially the early episodes. The only good thing about it to me was Jill got a lot of acting experience which I think showed if you look at her in the pilot and in the series finale.
                Hmmm... maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that I didn't watch it then.
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not looking foward to the ep at all. Why would I want to see Shep being tied up and beaten by the travelers???
                  Ah come on whump is so much fun.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Here is a link to a post in L/JW thunk thread that has a promo shot of Jill as a "Vampire." http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....31&postcount=3
                    Oh god blade reinvented bad writing. Trust me your not missing a thing.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      It's a two part season 10 ep entitled Go God Go. Cartman want's a Wii and he is very impatinent in order to get it he freezes himself and wakes up in the future and there are portal's that look like Stargates and the factions are making fun of the Lucian Alliance and they have Jaffa Armor. The spoofs are obvious if you're a Stargate fan. As to Spidey hell must have frozen over as we have to agree to disagree on that.
                      What's happened? We used to be "ITA" this and "Indeed" that. Now, we're "agreeing to disagree"! I think it's getting chilly waaaay down south

I never understood the appeal of "whump". Haven't they already done the vampire thing with the Wraith though?

Spoiler:
                      ugh, we're all kidding about the whump thing right? Right? Please tell me your just joking...

click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Oh god blade reinvented bad writing. Trust me your not missing a thing.
                        Now with the announcement that SGA will start season 4 in September and if the airing order doesn't change, this episode will air in October. Still too far from now in my opinion.

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        Yes, I think it was a bad idea to have such a one-dimensional comic book character the basis for a TV series. In the Blade movies, you didn't need a lot of backstory, just the immediate problem and a lot of fight scenes. You can't do that in a series because it gets boring.
                        I only just recently saw the entire series because I became more a fan of Jill at the end of the original broadcast of the series. Plus I don't care for Vampire-themed stuff and hated seeing Jill as one. I like to think of her more as the image she projects in the Mercury car commercials. As I said previously, I think Jill got better as an actress between the pilot and the finale. It was her first regular role and especially with her as the female lead, some people didn't think she had enough experience to pull it off. It didn't help with the very poor writing near the beginning of the series, but it got better at the end. It still didn't deserve a second season in my opinion though.
                        Last edited by Redhooks; 22 June 2007, 11:34 PM.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                          What's happened? We used to be "ITA" this and "Indeed" that. Now, we're "agreeing to disagree"! I think it's getting chilly waaaay down south

I never understood the appeal of "whump". Haven't they already done the vampire thing with the Wraith though?

Spoiler:
                          ugh, we're all kidding about the whump thing right? Right? Please tell me your just joking...

Oh yeah...seriuosly, I gotta have my whump of the Sheppy kind. It's what makes a great eppy even greater.

bound, beaten, blood drawn and forced to use his ATA gene....*sighs contently* Life is nearly complete.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah...seriuosly, I gotta have my whump of the Sheppy kind. It's what makes a great eppy even greater.

bound, beaten, blood drawn and forced to use his ATA gene....*sighs contently* Life is nearly complete.
                            It will be complete in September!!!
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

It will be complete in September!!!

True. Atl east until the next whumpy episode.......
                              sigpic

Comment

True. Atl east until the next whumpy episode.......
                                If the current airing order stays the same, you will get two whumping Shep episodes in a row, DG and this one!!!

I found a great and funny behind the scenes video on Youtube on Danny Ducovny (David's older brother.) He is a commercial director and has directed most of the Mercury commercials with Jill Wagner in it. There is some great little bits with Jill in it. See it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yETJrRc6AYY
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X