Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
    Yes it is. From this angle he looks like a mole with THAT HAIR!!! He should be required to be more military and get his hair cut shorter or at least comb it!!!! Very un-Military, of course he has always be portrayed as the "rebel."
    It is long but still regulation. You don't always need a buzz cut to still have a regulation hair style.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      It is long but still regulation. You don't always need a buzz cut to still have a regulation hair style.
      Buz cut? On Shep!

No, no, no, no the hair must NEVER be touched. Hair, whumped to oblivion would not be squee....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Well, I didn't say a buzz/brush cut, but at least he should have it combed to look neat!! It should be neat and presentable but doesn't have to be extremely short. But, that probably won't happen because Joe is a SoCal guy who is probably a surfer.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Yes it is. From this angle he looks like a mole with THAT HAIR!!! He should be required to be more military and get his hair cut shorter or at least comb it!!!! Very un-Military, of course he has always be portrayed as the "rebel."
          *shudders*
          Step away from teh Hair!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            *shudders*
            Step away from teh Hair!!!!
            I knew this comment would bring out the whumpers!! By the way, you people keep misspelling the as "teh" and don't tell me you do it as a description of the hair. That won't fly with me!
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

I knew this comment would bring out the whumpers!! By the way, you people keep misspelling the as "teh" and don't tell me you do it as a description of the hair. That won't fly with me!
              Whumping teh hair is totally off limits

That would just be too cruel!!!!

Comment

Not just the whumpers you might also see the thunkers.

respect TEH hair!!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                Whumping teh hair is totally off limits

That would just be too cruel!!!!
                Yup - one of the only things that the whumpers agree not to touch - Its just wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  Not just the whumpers you might also see the thunkers.

respect TEH hair!!

Yup - one of the only things that the whumpers agree not to touch, its just wrong

Sorry, what was I thinking!! This comment would also bring out the thunkers!! My apology for leaving them out, but THE hair needs to be at least combed, IMHO.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry, what was I thinking!! This comment would also bring out the thunkers!! My apology for leaving them out, but THE hair needs to be at least combed, IMHO.
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You cant comb teh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You cant comb teh hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Ditto!

Comment

Bite your tongue! Next you'll be telling us he should tie up his boots.
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I know it didn't happen, but the worst whumping Larrin could do is shave Shep's head bald. That would teach the Atlantis crew not to mess with the Travelers!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I didn't say a buzz/brush cut, but at least he should have it combed to look neat!! It should be neat and presentable but doesn't have to be extremely short. But, that probably won't happen because Joe is a SoCal guy who is probably a surfer.
                            Ah but according to Joe, combing it wouldn't make any difference.. he has cowlicks! There's a great clip online somewhere of him at a con where someone asked about his hair and he told a story of his headmaster at school who got really enraged over his unruly hair and tried to comb it flat and it stayed flat for about 3 seconds and then went, *poink* *poink* *poink* (well, not literally! ) as all the cowlicks sprang back up!

It's an internet colloqualism... it's deliberately typed that way. It's a similar morphology to netspeak words like pwn. I had a link somewhere to an informative webpage explaining all about it but I've lost it!
                            sigpic

Comment

*shouts* LISTY!

I think you need to post the hair motto to Redhooks, it's important.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Ah but according to Joe, combing it wouldn't make any difference.. he has cowlicks! There's a great clip online somewhere of him at a con where someone asked about his hair and he told a story of his headmaster at school who got really enraged over his unruly hair and tried to comb it flat and it stayed flat for about 3 seconds and then went, *poink* *poink* *poink* (well, not literally! ) as all the cowlicks sprang back up!

It's an internet colloqualism... it's deliberately typed that way. It's a similar morphology to netspeak words like pwn. I had a link somewhere to an informative webpage explaining all about it but I've lost it!
                                I know first hand if you use enough gel and hairspray, you can get cowlicks to stay down.

I know about internet slang (colloqualism) and I can't stand some of it. A good example I cringe at every time I see it is in ShadowMaat's Sig!!! You is spelled "you" not "u!" It makes me think people are just too lazy to care.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X