How much will Sheppard tell the others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
    I'd be more worried about how much information mackay put on that chip. For all we know he could have loaded it with information about future experiments
    I can see him doing that...

And on a side note, do you think that they ever found a cure for Clone!Carson in this alternate timeline? If so, do you think McKay would have sent it back with Sheppard?
    What's life? Life's easy. A quirk of matter. Nature's way of keeping meat fresh.
    --Ninth Doctor

Comment

but really i dont see the problem, if your making an alternate future and you give the future tech to the past of an alternate time line it would just be like giving them tech from a more advanced planet some where in that universe.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pudding View Post
        I can see him doing that...

And on a side note, do you think that they ever found a cure for Clone!Carson in this alternate timeline? If so, do you think McKay would have sent it back with Sheppard?
        That could indeed be how he is cured.

Sheppard might tell Ronon how he died fighting side by side with Todd, but throw in a, "And you braided flowers in each other's hair", to make it seem like sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
          Sheppard might tell Ronon how he died fighting side by side with Todd, but throw in a, "And you braided flowers in each other's hair", to make it seem like sarcasm.
          I could see Shep doing that if Ronon and Todd are being particularly nasty to each other the next time they meet.
          It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
          --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Knowing Shepard when ever Ronon refuses to work with Tod he will say "you died fighting side by side with the guy how hard could this be" and will taunt Mckay forever beacuse he took a job teaching at a collage
            sigpic

Comment

True.. i can easily see him using what they did to rib them in the future to get them going..

Comment

Working...
              X