How much will Sheppard tell the others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    IF sam ends up having the phoenix, let her know about it's weaknesses. (and don't fight michael's ships) in fact, if you're going to have the phoenix, get out of the pegasus galaxy!
    if she gets the phoenix its supposed to aid atlantis and fight michael, keeping it out of the pegasus galaxy would have been the same as if the IOA never gave her the Phoenix in the first place. (The name phoenix implies that it may be made again, as we've seen it die already when it is made again it would be reborn, so to speak)
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Well, Sheppard had to debrief, so I suppose he told them everything?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        Well, Sheppard had to debrief, so I suppose he told them everything?
        Spoiler:
        Teal'c had to debrief in Unending, and he didn't say much, just the circumstanses on why he had white hair, and how did he know about shuting down the Asgard core. He wouldn't even tell Vala who she slept with.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
          Except that it might have the opposite effect. Or the circumstances for them to get together might never arise, making it a moot point. If it's going to happen naturally, then it's going to happen naturally. The Stargate rule of thumb seems to be to keep quiet about stuff that people maybe shouldn't know/wouldn't want to know. Minimal unnecessary timeline contamination, as Sam might put it.
          Agreed. My personal opinion is that he decided to propose to Katie because Jeannie put the idea in his head in Miller's Crossing. I don't doubt that he had feelings for her, but I think his sister's comments pushed him to move faster than he was ready. I think the same thing would happen if Sheppard pushed about Keller.

I'm not sure Ronon would react as violently as might be expected if Sheppard explained the situation - Michael killed Teyla and was taking over the galaxy. Ronon is smart enough to see the benefit in allying with Todd (he's seen it up close and personal on several occasions so far).

But I think Sheppard will keep the secrets unless they don't find Teyla. The baby is the turning point. Once they save Teyla and the baby, the timeline is changed, and all the things he was told will not happen - at least not in the same way.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Knowing Shep's personality, I think he'd tell them everything.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Knowing Shep's personality, I think he'd tell them everything.
              Or tell them the exact opposite just because it would be funny.
              Sheppard: Ronan, you left atlantis and went into hiding after I was gone. lols
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

i dont think ronan could take that he died along side with a wraith ^^
                sigpic

Comment

I think he would have to tell them about Michael, Teyla, and the baby because that is what makes everything happen. And I'm sure he would warn Keller about the Hoffan drug because that could save a lot of lives. But other than that I'm not sure he would would say anything else, maybe if they don't get to Teyla in time.
                  there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Nah, he wouldn't. I think he respects his friends enough to let them make their own decisions as things happen, not according to the way they were "supposed" to be.
                    It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                    --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                      Nah, he wouldn't. I think he respects his friends enough to let them make their own decisions as things happen, not according to the way they were "supposed" to be.
                      i agree, but i'd still warn them... oh heck, i'd tell them everything.

Spoiler:
                      i don't know if ronon needs to be warned, but keller and sam do, because if they know certain weaknesses, they can prevent the same things happening again. (keller be careful with the hoffin drug and sam double/triple check the strenght of the phoenix's shields)

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

He's making an alternate reality, so what ever applies probably was divulged. Plus in the beggining its probably the only way he would have gained crediblility, he told carter his story was just so out there it would be impossible for him to have made it up. But out of all he had he probably left relationships out as it would make everything awkward. Like if my friend came and said i married one of my friends in the future i dont even know how i would react.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Personally I think that most of what happened was because of Shepard's MIA, and Teyla not being found in time. Because of those two facts, the rest occured, Shepard is no longer MIA, all they need to do is find Teyla to avert ALL of the alt events COMPLETELY.

The Pheonix was rushed out of production, the Atlantis team had to finish it themselves. If the M situation doesn't happen for a LONG time, then it wouldn't be rushed, and the rest wouldn't be history.

Dr K, MAY not get the infection that would eventually kill her, because M hadn't stepped up his campain with the Hoffan drug. BUT all of this stems from Shep's disappearance (the team being "depressed"), and not being able to rescue Telya (M not getting his hands on the baby for research purposes....).

I guess we will have to wait till S5 for more, and answers.
                          http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

I'd be more worried about how much information mackay put on that chip. For all we know he could have loaded it with information about future experiments

Comment

Originally posted by sg1adam View Post
                              BUT all of this stems from Shep's disappearance (the team being "depressed"),
                              Theoretically spoilerish:
                              Spoiler:
                              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
                                I'd be more worried about how much information mackay put on that chip. For all we know he could have loaded it with information about future experiments
                                True. Carter and several others have mentioned the less info on the future, the better...

Comment

Working...
                                X