Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the best Season finales ever!!!( Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    It just goes to show that you don't need an epic space battle or ground battle to have an amazing season finale.
    last man really focused on the characters and the story .....it was a great balance
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      last man really focused on the characters and the story .....it was a great balance
      It was the fuel for the fire already started. Now they have a mission and the direction, while Sheppard has a motivation due to what Rodney told him what happened in the alternate time-line.
      sigpic

Comment

It was the fuel for the fire already started. Now they have a mission and the direction, while Sheppard has a motivation due to what Rodney told him what happened in the alternate time-line.
        something the show didn't have before .....a direction no motivation. and i agree now the character have something to fight for a reason to step through that gate

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          something the show didn't have before .....a direction no motivation. and i agree now the character have something to fight for a reason to step through that gate
          The beauty of this, is that the Alternate time-line can still become the reality time-line, if they don't get to Teyla in time. That is what makes it so exciting. They are not out of the woods yet.
          sigpic

Comment

The beauty of this, is that the Alternate time-line can still become the reality time-line, if they don't get to Teyla in time. That is what makes it so exciting. They are not out of the woods yet.
            but thanks to rodney ......the team had a head up a flashlight so to speak

Comment

it wos good but to say it wos the best in all the SG i don't now sg-1 had sum good one and the seige 1-2 are good. so don't now the last man tolled a good storey of wot cud happen. we did see the gate in this one to which we don't see a lot now. can not wart too see how thy get out off this one

Comment

It was great, although i dont know why they didnt take the time puddle jumper out of the sgc and go pick him up.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1 from the binging View Post
                  it wos good but to say it wos the best in all the SG i don't now sg-1 had sum good one and the seige 1-2 are good. so don't now the last man tolled a good storey of wot cud happen. we did see the gate in this one to which we don't see a lot now. can not wart too see how thy get out off this one
                  I think it is better to say that it is best of the standalone finales. I know it wasn't really a standalone but the ending was tapped on the end as good as it is.........ah but then there's Full Circle which was also amazingly awesome.......crap now I just don't know........
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1 from the binging View Post
                    One of the best finales for SGA I mean. I would tie it with "The Seige"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      I think it is better to say that it is best of the standalone finales. I know it wasn't really a standalone but the ending was tapped on the end as good as it is.........ah but then there's Full Circle which was also amazingly awesome.......crap now I just don't know........
                      i now as a standalone it world be great but it is not we are all waiting too see wot is go wing to happen. i just love cliffhangers the not knowing the waiting and then u watch it and u are blown a way. i now thy are a lot finales hard to say which is the beast

Comment

I was totally blown away by the emotion in this finale! I can only compare it to Unending, but it's different, and even more powerful in some ways. Seeing Sam go down with her ship, Jennifer dying, Ronon and Todd, though for some reason Teyla's death didn't do much for me—all so heartbreaking. And I loved that they didn't just believe Sheppard when he got back.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

I liked "the Seige" better, but this one was pretty good too.
                          sigpic
                          FOX Network

Comment

I really really liked this finale, but the one thing that turned me off about the entire thing, is that i REALLY dont care about teyla, the baby and micheal, it has never interested me in the slightest..but having ronan and todd fighting side by side, sam kicking ass in a new ship and stuff, the mark 12 reactor, the whole atlantis sandstorm stuff and that amazing cliffhanger made up for the whole arc recently being centered on something i really dont care about. oh well hopefully we will have Todd as the no.1 wraith by episode 100 and he can really show us how we get beaten.
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

one of the best season finales ever?

INDEED
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It would've made a good [filler] episode, but as a finale, it's meh.

Had this been anything but a season finale, even as a mid-season finale, I would've liked it much more. As a season finale, even the cliffhanger at the end left me feeling "meh".

Comment

Working...
                                X