X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
    Maybe its the travlers. Good old Larin. or the imfamous Tria
    It could be the travellers but there's no obvious reason for them to be involved. Unless they come to Atlantis to find out about the plague maybe.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

What if there was a second Carson Clone? Maybe Michael wanted them to find the second clone. The real Carson could be on the same ship as Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Hmmm... but what would Larrin be doing here? And the Tria...? Next up we'll see the Tollan dial into Atlantis!
        Well, Joe DID say we COULD see the Tria again, but I doubt it. Hey, maybe it's time Earth lost a ship. So...give an Ancient one and blow it up at the end of the episode! Isn't that how it works?

Comment

Spoiler free is definitely the way to go. I loved this ep. I thought the pacing and tension were good, and the guest stars were out of this world. How can it get much better than Carson, Michael, Todd, Lorne and Caldwell in the same ep? OK, add Zelenka and I might faint from the goodness.

I had no idea if what Teyla was seeing was visions or dreams, but I loved that John didn't care. Teyla was vunerable and strong and scared and sassy and loving and vengeful. RL did a wonderful job portraying her. I didn't expect the trader to be a set up until he kept eyeing her on the walk to the gate. Nice moment between Teyla and Carter, and I loved her saying "Call me Sam".

Hoff - how excellent to pull out an S1 story that had been dropped to explain what was happening and pave the way to Carson. Loved the red-herring kids.

Todd - my love knows no bounds. He always seems amused by the humans to the point of teasing Sheppard and Ronon ("Perhaps next time" Hee!).

Michael - my other Wraith love. Creepy yet pitiable. Takes a lot of talent to pull that off and Conner Trinneer delivers as always. As much as Todd makes me laugh, Michael makes me want to cry.

Team - I love the little stuff. Ronon teasing McKay about buying him something to show his respect, and McKay's response. McKay buying Teyla a gift so her kid will love science then sitting and listening to her. He obviously thought she was nuts but he at least figured out how to say the right thing to her face. Sheppard and Ronon watching McKay eat.

Carson - short but sweet. So good to see him. Looking forward to next week.

The Athosians - it makes me sad to think they have all been turned into Michael's bug people although I suspected as much from The Seer. I hope they can be returned to normal.

Who were the guys guarding Carson? Just Wraith worshippers in some uniform?

Great ep. I really enjoyed it.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            It could be the travellers but there's no obvious reason for them to be involved. Unless they come to Atlantis to find out about the plague maybe.
            That could work. Maybe some Traveler trading partners get hit, and Larrin decides to see if Atlantis knows anything.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hmmm... but what would Larrin be doing here? And the Tria...? Next up we'll see the Tollan dial into Atlantis!
              Now that would be creepy, But I was just bringing to the table that there are two other Auroras that we know of that are out there.

Comment

Don't even joke about something like that!!

---

The episode was alright. I really enjoyed seeing all but two or three major plot threads come back into the fold (though perhaps Ford would have added something amusing to the mix...), and since I adore both Paul McGillion and Connor Trinneer (okay, so maybe I actually squeal "TRIP!!" at the TV whenever he comes on...), this was a lot of fun for me to watch.

It'll be interesting to see how these threads play together now, instead of separately.
                Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poland626 View Post
                  In the trailer they mentioned replicators but they were nowhere to be seen.
                  And your point is? They could have made a mistake...

Comment

Really good episode overall. Yeah, the end was known, but it was still great leading up to the reveal IMO. I think next week's episode should be amazing.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Really good episode overall. Yeah, the end was known, but it was still great leading up to the reveal IMO. I think next week's episode should be amazing.
                      i'm more excited about finding out the truth about carson
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Seriously, if it was not for the spoilers from SCI FI and forums like this, the twist at the end would of had people's jaws dropping.
                        I agree, if only Sci Fi hadn't pulled that stunt with the promo... they pretty much gave away the entire episode But, oh well, it is said and done. Hopefully it will not happen again in the future.

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                        Totally agree with you!!

I really enjoyed the Micheal twist, everyone says they ruined it with promos but they never even touched the main plot, MICHEAL. That was kind of creepy when he showed his hand, what no sucky thing!!

And teyla must have been wrong about who's the father.
                        Exactly! I knew Michael was in this ep, but I did not know how or why. Him turning himself into a more humanized wraith is a VERY interesting turn in his story. He was always so angered that he was given the retrovirus by us humans and turned into a human himself. But now it seems that he is accepting that fate and even embracing it, using it to his advantage.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          The entire build up was amazing. The whole twist with Michael and Teyla's people, truly amazing. It just added so much depth to the entire show with this new story arc twist.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                            Exactly! I knew Michael was in this ep, but I did not know how or why. Him turning himself into a more humanized wraith is a VERY interesting turn in his story. He was always so angered that he was given the retrovirus by us humans and turned into a human himself. But now it seems that he is accepting that fate and even embracing it, using it to his advantage.
                            What I find most interesting is that inginuity like that is a hallmark of humanity. Maybe the retrovirus has given him a way to combine both human and Wraith styles of thought... creating truly terrifying possibilities.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                              I agree, if only Sci Fi hadn't pulled that stunt with the promo... they pretty much gave away the entire episode But, oh well, it is said and done. Hopefully it will not happen again in the future.

Well I think the whole Michael and Teyla thing made the episode very interesting and suspensful. But I agree, should of had a surprise ending like "BAMSR" when Weir appears in the last 10 secs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Excellent Episode. A Great build up for Part 2, which will likely be all action and well catching up with Carson. I loved the new twist with Michael and what he has been up to. It truly gives a dark feel to the show, and NO I don't mean the lighting.

The last 7 to 10 mins was very exciting. They got info where Teyla was likely being held, so they rushed, had a little battle, and to their surprise is one Carson Beckett in the cell.

Seriously, if it was not for the spoilers from SCI FI and forums like this, the twist at the end would of had people's jaws dropping.

As per the ep being predicatable, when you read spoilers, It's predictable.
                                Soooo true! I give the ep 8 out of 10...I really enjoyed it...i thought they explained some of the things that have been going on ie the missing Athosians...what exactly Michael has been up to....it was pretty good. Next week looks good too.

What I find most interesting is that inginuity like that is a hallmark of humanity. Maybe the retrovirus has given him a way to combine both human and Wraith styles of thought... creating truly terrifying possibilities.
                                Interesting thought....and terrifying at the same time b/c we are talking about Michael.
                                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                                &=AWESOME &Forever
                                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                                X