This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Best scene: the last five seconds when they find carson, which was no surprise. Gee, I wonder why. Blasted Skiffy.
    No argument from me!! Carson!! Loved seeing and hearing him.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
      Everyone is totally misinterpretting the Skiffy promo for next week. The team is concerned that Beckett is a replicator, and is reluctant to trust him. I'm 99% certain Joe M. has told us Beckett is NOT a replicator.
      Yeah that's what they said (I think it was Sam specifically) and yeah that's what JM said.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
        yeah, i think the scifi channel got it wrong.

that said,this episode was almost completely spoiled by the comercials, other than who captured teyla
        As for next week's ad...
        Spoiler:
        Anyone else catch the Aurora jumping to hyperspace? Weir's group, perhaps?
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Well...hmmm...I really liked this episode but, at the same time, I was a bit disappointed. I guess I was just execting too much.
          Why did the Daedalus use railguns first instead of the beam weapons? Also, missing the ship with the Asgard beam weapon? My god....it's making our ships' crews look incompetent.
          Yeah, the cruiser should have been destroyed in seconds...But, Teyla was on board...
          I have long expected for the Wraith to somehow overcome their need to feed, so seeing that happen is interesting. It should open a lot of opportunities - for example, would someone like Todd willingly take this "cure"? Would the Atlantis expedition, if they got their hands on it, try to administer it, the way they did with the retrovirus?
          And, I gotta say, I would have really liked to see the bug-people back. I mean, Alien rip-off...I mean...homage, but they were a lot cooler than these hybrid things...
          Also, no surprise about Michael's interest regarding the kid... God, I want that kid dead!
          Todd - as always, fantastic. I loved the way he delivered the "Oh, don't mind them..." line... He is the king of cool! Just like the "there's always next time" line...
          Carson is back...for all of 10 seconds...
          I liked Lorne. When he woke up that guy(was he a Wraith worshipper? I think so...), I thought he would go all Jack Bauer on his ass. But they're "the do-gooders of the galaxy"...That's one hell of a stigma. No one's gonna take them seriously anymore
          Shep: "We have a ship in orbit. Tell us what we want to know or we'll wipe you out"
          Villager: "Yeah, okay...Tea?"
          One thing I really loved was the color when Teyla woke up in the forest, in her vision. That green was beautiful...I kinda got a LOTR feel there.
          Also, am I the only one who was expecting Teyla to start singing at the beginning, when they were burning Kanaan?
          All in all, good episode.
          8/10

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            As for next week's ad...
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            I believe TPTB have said that the Replicators are done for the season, so I doubt it. But...who knows?

Comment

Honestly? I think I could've seen the second half without seeing this episode and probably get over 90% of what was going on. This episode was really predictable IMO and I really felt like I learned nothing. Maybe it was because of the ad but even then I already knew Carson was going to be in this episode. I just wasn't that impressed overall.

One memorable line was when Todd said "There can only be one" and I immediately thought Highlander...

And I think what prion was talking about was the part in the preview where the announcer talks about how they can't trust Carson and that he might be a Replicator clone or something...
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Excellent Episode. A Great build up for Part 2, which will likely be all action and well catching up with Carson. I loved the new twist with Michael and what he has been up to. It truly gives a dark feel to the show, and NO I don't mean the lighting.

The last 7 to 10 mins was very exciting. They got info where Teyla was likely being held, so they rushed, had a little battle, and to their surprise is one Carson Beckett in the cell.

Seriously, if it was not for the spoilers from SCI FI and forums like this, the twist at the end would of had people's jaws dropping.

As per the ep being predicatable, when you read spoilers, It's predictable.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CYBEREAGLE19 View Post
                  I know carsons not a replicator but are they involved with this storyline at all?
                  well there was that Aurora at the end...
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post

And I think what prion was talking about was the part in the preview where the announcer talks about how they can't trust Carson and that he might be a Replicator clone or something...
                    I don't think that spoiled anything though.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                      Kanaan being part wraith was a bit of a stunner, wow, did not see that one coming. I feel for Teyla, but man, talk about character development for her. Imagine how you would feel to be gone for a couple months and to come home to find that your husband or wife has been turned into a mutant that hardly recognized you. That would tear me in two.

Michael was simply gold, pure and simple gold. That character is probably the best villain on Atlantis. And his connection to Teyla and the baby... ooo! I can't wait to see where this goes.

Loved getting to see Lorne again. This character needs more air time, he is so good at just taking command and keeping his cool no matter what.
                      Totally agree with you!!

I really enjoyed the Micheal twist, everyone says they ruined it with promos but they never even touched the main plot, MICHEAL. That was kind of creepy when he showed his hand, what no sucky thing!!

And teyla must have been wrong about who's the father.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        As for next week's ad...
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe its the travlers. Good old Larin. or the imfamous Tria

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                          Totally agree with you!!

I really enjoyed the Micheal twist, everyone says they ruined it with promos but they never even touched the main plot, MICHEAL. That was kind of creepy when he showed his hand, what no sucky thing!!

And teyla must have been wrong about who's the father.
                          My guess is Michael is somehow the father... in an obscene Wraith way.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Maybe its the travlers. Good old Larin. or the imfamous Tria
                            Hmmm... but what would Larrin be doing here? And the Tria...? Next up we'll see the Tollan dial into Atlantis!

Comment

The stuff in the spoilers makes no sense, how did you get to those conclusions.
                              In the trailer they mentioned replicators but they were nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Excellent Episode. A Great build up for Part 2, which will likely be all action and well catching up with Carson. I loved the new twist with Michael and what he has been up to. It truly gives a dark feel to the show, and NO I don't mean the lighting.

The last 7 to 10 mins was very exciting. They got info where Teyla was likely being held, so they rushed, had a little battle, and to their surprise is one Carson Beckett in the cell.

Seriously, if it was not for the spoilers from SCI FI and forums like this, the twist at the end would of had people's jaws dropping.

As per the ep being predicatable, when you read spoilers, It's predictable.
                                exactly which is why i'm going to wait for Alzheimer and then i'm going to watch stargate again for the first time.
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X