Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    'Helping' Michael with gawd knows what...
    I meant Michael, not Beckett. why did he kidnap Carson? surely because he's an experienced geneticist but to what end?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I meant Michael, not Beckett. why did he kidnap Carson? surely because he's an experienced geneticist but to what end?
      Yeah, I'm thinking that, in Misbegotten, Michael got a closer look as to what Carson knows about genetics, and well, Michael could really use that info. Maybe he can't get everything out of Carson either, but by keeping him close by, he has the knowledge, or he can force Beckett to work for him. We might be surprised what the threat of no more meals can do to a person. Maybe Carson wants to stay alive as long as possible so he can hopefully one day tell Atlantis what Mikey's been up to.

I wonder what Michael will think about Teyla being pregnant. Will it stop his plans for her, or not?

I don't know if he wants the child, or her. Or both. Maybe he wants to turn her into a Wraith, or semi-Wraith, just to make her go through what he's gone through. Or to make himself a Queen and a mini-Hive, or maybe he just wants her dead asap.

Poor Teyla. She only wanted to do good and talked with him a lot when he was in Atlantis. Now she's paying the price, big time.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Making giant bugs that scare Shep and Mckay?
        sigpic
        It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
          Making giant bugs that scare Shep and Mckay?
          Last thing before It's nap nap time for me...

If he did have Carson for a full year, why is he still alive? You'd think that after a year you have the man's knowledge of genetics, and so why not just take your revenge, feed on him and get rid of the body? Why feed him for an entire year.

And why aren't all those Athosians dead yet?

Michael sure didn't waste any time with the Taranians... (Hope that's the right name).

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking that, in Misbegotten, Michael got a closer look as to what Carson knows about genetics, and well, Michael could really use that info. Maybe he can't get everything out of Carson either, but by keeping him close by, he has the knowledge, or he can force Beckett to work for him. We might be surprised what the threat of no more meals can do to a person. Maybe Carson wants to stay alive as long as possible so he can hopefully one day tell Atlantis what Mikey's been up to.
            yeah I think that's his main reason for agreeing to help Michael. while doing that he can learn more about him, his plans and of course he may be able to acquire the knowledge to stop Michael from whatever his plans are

I wonder what Michael will think about Teyla being pregnant. Will it stop his plans for her, or not?
            does he have plans for Teyla? is he intentionally kidnapping her or is it a mistake?

I don't know if he wants the child, or her.
            I hope he's not after the child because that's just such a cliche

Or both. Maybe he wants to turn her into a Wraith, or semi-Wraith, just to make her go through what he's gone through.
            interesting idea but why Teyla and not Shep, Ronon or Rodney?

Or to make himself a Queen and a mini-Hive, or maybe he just wants her dead asap.
            it could be the first part imo because why kidnap Teyla if he'd want her dead

Poor Teyla. She only wanted to do good and talked with him a lot when he was in Atlantis. Now she's paying the price, big time.
            who knows...
            sigpic

Comment

he can always visit Beckett
              Why does that sound so disturbing?
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I hope he's not after the child because that's just such a cliche
                "Hi, Amonet. My name's Heru'ur and I'm here to steal your one-of-a-kind special baby."

or

"Finally the child is mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" *strokes unmistakably evil goatee*

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Why does that sound so disturbing?
                  IDK you tell me...

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  "Hi, Amonet. My name's Heru'ur and I'm here to steal your one-of-a-kind special baby."

or

"Finally the child is mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" *strokes unmistakably evil goatee*
                  sigpic

Comment

IDK you tell me...

Sorry I guess my mind went to the gutter again.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Sorry I guess my mind went to the gutter again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Or maybe Michael promised Carson that he wouldn't launch an attack on Atlantis as long as Beckett helped him.
                        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                        sigpic

Comment

Last thing before It's nap nap time for me...

If he did have Carson for a full year, why is he still alive? You'd think that after a year you have the man's knowledge of genetics, and so why not just take your revenge, feed on him and get rid of the body? Why feed him for an entire year.

And why aren't all those Athosians dead yet?

Michael sure didn't waste any time with the Taranians... (Hope that's the right name).
                          Valid point that will hopefully be addressed if it turns out that Michael did kidnap him.
                          BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

maybe he keeps him for the ancient gene

might have gotten his hands on Lantian technology

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                              maybe he keeps him for the ancient gene

might have gotten his hands on Lantian technology
                              oooo never thought of that, thats a good twist
                              BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

I think maybe Micheal has some side effects from the retrovirus still and needs Carson alive to treat it. Just speculation though.

Comment

Working...
                                X