Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
    Oh great, more rocks and trees!
    LOL! It'd be great if we went to a real "alien" world once in a while xD
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

According to David Hewlett's twitter. They are filming right as I type this post for Kindred. The have been filming all week. Here are the posts for those who dont follow him on twitter.

"wow...are we ever running behind tonight! Kindred is kicking the hell out of us!

39 minutes ago from txt"

"Shooting fire sequence out in Surrey...hot stuff! 01:29 PM July 31, 2007 from txt"

"back in the conference room...but thankfully not for long! 04:45 PM July 30, 2007 from txt"

"Time to face the world...at least it's light out! Kindred Part 1 this week... 05:46 AM July 30, 2007 from web "

I cant wait to see how this two parter turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
        LOL! It'd be great if we went to a real "alien" world once in a while xD
        Yeah but in most scifi Star Trek included most worlds were like that.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Yeah but in most scifi Star Trek included most worlds were like that.
          True. But I'm not saying that I want a "freaky planet of the week" show, it'd just be nice if, maybe, once or twice a season we went to a planet that didn't look like the forest outside Vancouver. Kinda like what SG1 did.

Comment

Yes, anyplace without rocks and trees.

Please forgive me, I couldn't resist...
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
              Yes, anyplace without rocks and trees.

Please forgive me, I couldn't resist...
              LOL! You just keep bringing that up...

Comment

Xicer seems to be missing today, so I'll do the honors. Joe has posted up some floor plans of rooms used in this episode:

Keller's Lab
                Carter's Office
                Gear-Up Room
                Infirmary outside of Operating Room

And then there is the cover of the Art Department package containing these floorplans.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-3-2007.html
                Last edited by PG15; 03 August 2007, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Meh, I had to go roll about 1000 pennies =\

literally
                  Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                  Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                  Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                  --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Xicer seems to be missing today, so I'll do the honors. Joe has posted up some floor plans of rooms used in this episode:

Keller's Lab
                    Carter's Office
                    Gear-Up Room
                    Infirmary outside of Operating Room

And then there is the cover of the Art Department package containing these floorplans.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-3-2007.html
                    Hmm...so we're fighting someone/something and someone ends up getting hurt I guess?

Comment

At comic con someone this was mentioned

Question: It’s great to see you developing Teyla’s mental abilities? Will there be any romance between Teyla and Ronon?

Joe Mallozzi: We will be developing some relationships but we’re not prepared to divulge all that much at this point. (meanwhile, David is making sly faces at Amanda)

Joe Flanigan: No, truthfully, actually that’s where Paul McGillion comes back on to the show.

Does this mean she senses him?

Comment

Pretty sure that was a joke.

Comment

gotta figure Teyla's involved somewhere. The stuff that Joe M put on his blog shows her on the cover. Maybe the father is revealed (unrelated to Paul beng back?).
                          Just a thought.

Comment

The father is revealed almost right after we find out that Teyla is pregnant, actually.

Comment

Whoah. Picture on JM's blog of a design for "Athosian Funeral Pyre Blankets" for this ep!!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Whoah. Picture on JM's blog of a design for "Athosian Funeral Pyre Blankets" for this ep!!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
                                Looks like they'll be used in Part 1. I wonder if the Athosians get culled again? Or if it's more personal, given Teyla's pregnancy.

Does someone know what the numbers on the bottom right mean? I can't read the labels to the numbers "58" and "01". I was wondering if the blankets are going to used in scene 58, which means later in the episode.

Maybe the funeral is what they were filming when David twittered "Shooting fire sequence out in Surrey...hot stuff!" 01:29 PM July 31, 2007 from txt

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X