Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Back on topic, but I think the topic flew by along time ago. Has there been any info on this ep?
    Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    Nope.
    None likely anytime soon. Friday is the last day before SGA goes on a three week break. I don't think JM will be on his blog too much over the break.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

JM updates daily, just so you know.

And he hasn't missed a day yet!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        JM updates daily, just so you know.

And he hasn't missed a day yet!
        I don't think he has been on vacation either, but I only started paying attention to his blog late in March. What I meant was no picture spoilers or info anyway since they won't be shooting. I don't think we will have a lot of any kind of new info over the break.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
          I don't think he has been on vacation either, but I only started paying attention to his blog late in March. What I meant was no picture spoilers or info anyway since they won't be shooting. I don't think we will have a lot of any kind of new info over the break.
          ITA but we can always hope...
          click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

He has been on vacation; in fact, the whole blog started while he was ON vacation in November or so.

And the writers will be busy with stuff, so he might still give us updates on his script, and he will still answer our questions.

The well won't dry up completely.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              He has been on vacation; in fact, the whole blog started while he was ON vacation in November or so.

And the writers will be busy with stuff, so he might still give us updates on his script, and he will still answer our questions.

The well won't dry up completely.
              I'm sure the snarky replies won't end , but I haven't seen too much information given out lately on SGA things except episode titles. The well has already been drying up to me. Of course, some info to me is not that important where it might be important for others. I'm a little let down ever since I found out Larrin won't be in this episode as well as BASMR. Plus the wait for the start of the season seems to be getting longer. I don't see it starting before early October.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                Plus the wait for the start of the season seems to be getting longer. I don't see it starting before early October.
                I think JM or PM said that it won't be starting till "late fall".

Comment

I saw and heard that. I think that interview was done a few months ago just by some of the comments about the 2nd half of the season they made. I was hoping it would be "early" fall (late September), but not so sure now.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

I was already guessing that would be the case. Most likely October.
                    Going to be a long long summer.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

September actually.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                        September actually.
                        I know I saw last night, still far too long.

Comment

I know I saw last night, still far too long.
                          Let's say it's starts on Sept 7 ( I think someone said that that's the earliest it could start)that's........

76 days!!!!!!!

That's not true! That's....totally possible.

Comment

Let's say it's starts on Sept 7 ( I think someone said that that's the earliest it could start)that's........

76 days!!!!!!!

That's not true! That's....totally possible.
                            I think Sept 7 is too early, but one can hope! It's also indepedence day in Brazil.
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              I think Sept 7 is too early, but one can hope! It's also indepedence day in Brazil.
                              I'm guessing either Sept 14 which would be 5 days before the release of season 3 on dvd or Sept 21 which would be three days after.

Comment

I'm guessing either Sept 14 which would be 5 days before the release of season 3 on dvd or Sept 21 which would be three days after.
                                I think we should stop talking about when it'll come out. It's making me depressed

Comment

Working...
                                X