Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another ZPM heist? that would be interesting
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I think they'll at least try to steal it
      Or maybey Todd gives it to us as a peace offering maybey for an Alliance?
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Or maybey Todd gives it to us as a peace offering maybey for an Alliance?
        hm maybe but that'd be too easy imo, it's a ZPM after all and I don't think the Wraith would would just give it away. also I highly doubt that they're interested in an alliance, yes it worked in BAMSR but only because we had a common enemy. the only one I could imagine considering an alliance is Todd but even if he wanted to what can he do? it'll be an interesting ep
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

hm maybe but that'd be too easy imo, it's a ZPM after all and I don't think the Wraith would would just give it away. also I highly doubt that they're interested in an alliance, yes it worked in BAMSR but only because we had a common enemy. the only one I could imagine considering an alliance is Todd but even if he wanted to what can he do? it'll be an interesting ep
          I don't want an alliance with the Wraith cause that would just be a BOX o' WRONG!

Comment

I'm guessing by the promo that they are using the ZPM for a power-intensive process that involves transforming human women into new queens.

Obviously we will stop them, it's simply a matter of either a) blowing it up, b) stealing it. Human nature (and our TV shows) are so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
              I don't want an alliance with the Wraith cause that would just be a BOX o' WRONG!
              yeah I totally agree, the Wraith are our enemy and this shouldn't change
              sigpic

Comment

Agreed and what I meant as an Alliance is Todd not the whole mess of Wraith.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

1 hour to go! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

to make this topic a little more.... intelligible? I'm hoping for some Rodney whump in this. There hasn't been enough of it this season, IMHO.
                  sigpic
                  It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Agreed and what I meant as an Alliance is Todd not the whole mess of Wraith.
                    oh sorry I misread. I still don't think there'll be an alliance between Atlantis and any Wraith. we already have a special relationship with Michael, another one with Todd would be too much imo

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                    1 hour to go! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                    woohoo

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                    to make this topic a little more.... intelligible? I'm hoping for some Rodney whump in this. There hasn't been enough of it this season, IMHO.
                    I think your wish might come true
                    sigpic

Comment

I believe this will be a very interesting ep, I can't wait to find out about this secret Wraith base:
                      "Amidst the ship's records, they discover references to a secret Wraith base ..."

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

I believe this will be a very interesting ep, I can't wait to find out about this secret Wraith base:
                        do you think we'll find out a lot? it says we'll find 'references to a secret base', it could only be that someone mentions it. hopefully I'm wrong
                        sigpic

Comment

do you think we'll find out a lot? it says we'll find 'references to a secret base', it could only be that someone mentions it. hopefully I'm wrong
                          From the database?
                          I think it will just be a reference like the spoiler says and maybe a little info on the base aswell, but there is more to find out on the Wraith hive... like about the ZPM, the Wraith birth...
                          And of course the reference/secret base could lead to something...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                            From the database?
                            I think it will just be a reference like the spoiler says and maybe a little info on the base aswell, but there is more to find out on the Wraith hive... like about the ZPM, the Wraith birth...
                            And of course the reference/secret base could lead to something...
                            ah sorry I thought someone tells them about them the base. obviously a database is different
                            sigpic

Comment

Episode starting (on the east coast)... Wraith stole 3 ZPMs, possibly more by the looks of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Malakriss View Post
                                Episode starting (on the east coast)... Wraith stole 3 ZPMs, possibly more by the looks of it...
                                Greedy...

Comment

Working...
                                X