Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Spoils of War" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe TH said she would appear in 4 episodes of season 4, technically 2 but really 4 she said. Which probably means 2 as humand and 2 as replicator.

Comment

Originally posted by ZampraZ View Post
      I believe TH said she would appear in 4 episodes of season 4, technically 2 but really 4 she said. Which probably means 2 as humand and 2 as replicator.
      Either way you look at it, we've had all four, Adrift & Lifeline (Humanish), TMC and BAMSR (Repli-human).

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      After watching one of the those Q&A videos I get the feeling Ronon screws up in this episode and it causes the death of a load of people. It was a clip from Midway, and Teal'c was asking if it was true that Ronon's negligence lead to the death of thousands of people, and as far as I can tell, Spoils OF War is the only episode with the Wraith in from not until Midway...
      My understanding of it was Ronon's big mistake was discussed in Reunion, something about letting the Wraith through to Sateda. I may be very wrong, but I think it's regarding Sateda, rather than another world.

Originally posted by Anubis91 View Post
      So my thought is that he wanted to have some new hyperdrive technology, new shield or just their first shield technology ! in other words, they would have what they wanted in "Aurora"! And maybe for season five a new class of ship, smaller than a hive with
      Spoiler:
      shields
      that would match Daedalus' or Apollo's ones !!
      There is a part of me that thinks they at least got hyperdrive technology because that is the only way that I can think of that the Wraith
      Spoiler:
      get to the Midway station
      . Admittedly the bit in the spoiler tags may be completely wrong, but I'm sure I
      Spoiler:
      saw photos on JM's original blog with Wraith on the Midway station sets
      sigpic
      If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
      I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
        I noticed Lorne is in the ep, and then I noticed this ep production photo from JM's blog http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC05040.JPG

And then I began to wonder...
        That doesnt look like Lorne and that area looks like the SGC and as far as I know we don't go to Earth in Spoils of War.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm still not convinced he is safe. Being in the episode following the death is not uncommon in many shows. His crediting could be a for a flashback, a funeral... in the end it may not be true, but I believe there is a very good chance he could fall.
          I am pretty sure Lorne is not killed because he has an ative role in Quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            I am pretty sure Lorne is not killed because he has an ative role in Quarantine.
            Lorne KIA/Dead is news to me...
            If he has a role in 'Quarantine' then he cannot be dead...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              Lorne KIA/Dead is news to me...
              If he has a role in 'Quarantine' then he cannot be dead...
              Same here. I think the poster of that rumor has it in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Same here. I think the poster of that rumor has it in for him.
                Well i'm no big fan of Lorne but rumors like that are just stupid IMO if they can't back them up with some evidence...

Comment

Well i'm no big fan of Lorne but rumors like that are just stupid IMO if they can't back them up with some evidence...
                  Exactly.

Comment

I noticed Lorne is in the ep, and then I noticed this ep production photo from JM's blog http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC05040.JPG

And then I began to wonder...
                    That picture is from Midway.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                      That picture is from Midway.
                      Spoiler:
                      I hear Kavanaugh has it in for himself in Midway...the irony would be oh so delicious.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I hear Kavanaugh has it in for himself in Midway...the irony would be oh so delicious.
                        LOL, yeah that would be Ironic...

Comment

The CG looks great in this one:
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=92

Comment

I never said "Lorne is going to die in "Spoils of War"". I presented some information and speculated, but everybody assumed I had stated a foregone conclusion. Also, before the group even began to debunk this idea, I had already agreed that Lorne is in "Quarantine" and that he has an active role and therefore cannot die. So I think some people are so in love with the character that they simply lost possession of all mental faculties and cried foul when I mentioned the very thought of the character kicking the bucket.

Now I can't wait until Lorne really gets killed off, to watch the sobfests and tantys within the forum.

sigpic

Comment

I never said "Lorne is going to die in "Spoils of War"". I presented some information and speculated, but everybody assumed I had stated a foregone conclusion. Also, before the group even began to debunk this idea, I had already agreed that Lorne is in "Quarantine" and that he has an active role and therefore cannot die. So I think some people are so in love with the character that they simply lost possession of all mental faculties and cried foul when I mentioned the very thought of the character kicking the bucket.
                              Right, well it is easy sometimes to get the wrong idea... and we're all passionate about stagate in on way or another...

Now I can't wait until Lorne really gets killed off, to watch the sobfests and tantys within the forum.

LOL, It wouldn't really bother me if Lorne gets KIA... It adds realism when they show causualties on our side aswell, and the amount of times the teams have avoided certain death... killing off a recuring character once in a while IMO just brings the show back to the real world *a bit anyway*...

Comment

Here's how SCI FI describes "Spoils of War:"

High above the Replicator homeworld, a provisional alliance wages an all-out assault on the Replicator fleet. As the battle wages, a group of Wraith execute a last-minute plot to retrieve a Z.P.M. from the planet's surface.

Weeks later, the Atlantis long-range sensors detect the signal of a subspace tracking device familiar to Dr. McKay. The team follows the signal to a damaged hive ship drifting in space. Amidst the ship's records, they discover references to a secret Wraith base ...

Comment

Working...
                                X