Did anybody else notice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Dumb me. Seems I've missed them. Any chance for posting caps?

At first I missed Jack's pic at "Reunion", too. One good friend told me.
    Gave me giggles for couple of days.

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/...0m_f7cb76a.jpg
    http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/...0m_7ed71eb.jpg

well there's this bts pic

and there's also this one and this. I know they're not very clear but you can make out Jacob and Cassie
    Last edited by Jumper_One; 06 December 2007, 08:55 AM.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Many thanks.
      You've got an eye on this. I'd never noticed.
      sigpic

Comment

Many thanks.
        you're welcome
        sigpic

Comment

Many thanks.
          I agree I would have never noticed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
            I hadn't noticed it myself but saw it in another thread, I think you'll like t his one too: (also posted in that thread)
            http://bp0.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC05579.JPG

To the far right of the pictures is a ss of the Moebius scene (zoom it in all the way and sharpen it a bit in photoshop, you can't really see the faces but the pose and color is far too matching to be a coincidence)
            Can someone post a photoshopped version of this? I just don't see it.

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            One of the Hungarian gater found the original Jack photo. It is from 1x14 Singularity.

http://kepek.csillagkapu.hu/karakter...s1/1x14_20.jpg
            Good Find! I thought his hair looked a little browner here than it does in later seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by IlluZen View Post
              Can someone post a photoshopped version of this? I just don't see it.
              how can you not see it? from the left: Cassie, Daniel in a tux, Sam and Jack fishing
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                how can you not see it? from the left: Cassie, Daniel in a tux, Sam and Jack fishing
                Maybe I have less imagination than you do; all I see are blurry people-shaped blobs (and I don't have photoshop). Especially the last one, supposedly with Sam and Jack fishing. That one's really hard to see.

Comment

I can definitely see someone in a tux, but can't make out the last pic...

Comment

I was watching Stargate inFANity for the Stargate S4 preview, and On The Set!

During On The Set, Tapping picks up the largest(?) frame and shows us that it is infact Jack and Sam fishing. I can rewatch it and try to make out the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                      I was watching Stargate inFANity for the Stargate S4 preview, and On The Set!

During On The Set, Tapping picks up the largest(?) frame and shows us that it is infact Jack and Sam fishing. I can rewatch it and try to make out the rest.
                      yes it's the largest frame, from left to right: Jacob, Cassie, Daniel, Sam and Jack fishing
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        yes it's the largest frame, from left to right: Jacob, Cassie, Daniel, Sam and Jack fishing
                        Yup very easy to see.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Can anyone tell, whose the one on the left picture?
                          Spoiler:

Jack or Jacob?
                          sigpic

Comment

You mean far right

Comment

You know, they move those pictures around a lot. I've seen them in different orders depending on which episode or behind-the-scenes shot it is. I think it's the cleaning lady.

Comment

I don't think Teal'c's pic has been mentioned yet. It's him in green fatigues. I think you can see the edge of it next to Cassie's pic in the screencap that Egle01 posted (thanks ).

Usually the order is:

Teal'c, Cassie, Daniel, Sam/Jack, Jacob

But VastlySuperiorStuff is right they do change the order around.

EDIT: Ok, found the Teal'c pic (you can't really see him but it's the best I could do):

Sam's pics (it's the one furthest left, then Sam's head is blocking Cassie's pic, then Danny, then Sam/Jack and Jacob's pic is cut off)
                                Last edited by Nikki; 27 December 2007, 10:57 AM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                                X