No announcement yet.

Did anybody else notice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a nice touch. I'm glad they added it in.

my ships

Comment

My brother noticed it but I completely missed it! It was a nice touch, had me giggling.

Comment

Yep, I saw it the first time to. Good ol' Jack. Wonder if we'll be seeing it after she sets it up in a later episode? lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnightCrusader View Post
          Yep, I saw it the first time to. Good ol' Jack. Wonder if we'll be seeing it after she sets it up in a later episode? lol
          I hope so!

The picture was a nice touch, and it tells me that they don't plan on letting 10 years of history be forgotten. I'm happy.

Comment

Yeh i caught that one, it was a nice touch by someone.....
            sigpicALTAR The Defenders Of Humanity And The Strength Of The ALTERAN, Before Their Betrayal And Exile!!!

Comment

I saw it and did a double take, thought was that Jack and had to watch it again, brilliant!!
              Humming?...

Comment

One of the Hungarian gater found the original Jack photo. It is from 1x14 Singularity.

http://kepek.csillagkapu.hu/karakter...s1/1x14_20.jpg
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I thought that it was a really nice touch.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Yeh, i also noticed that! Also made pause to look closer really nice!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Finner View Post
                      ..that Sam had a framed photo of Jack in her stuff while unpacking..?

Gotta love the writers and their subtly..!
                      I didn't notice that, good work...

Comment

I did notice it first time, and thought it was great, but then I thought, why wouldn't Sam have a picture of her and the rest of SG-1, or her with Hammond or Fraiser or Jacob... I hope the producers insert some more subtle hints like this as throw backs to SG-1. I was looking at Sam's office in "Doppelganger" and was disappointed by how... Daniel Jacksonish the displays were. Sam is a science gal, why would she have 17 different pots and 12 different vases for? Why not some cool technology or similar?
                        sigpic

Comment

She also has a gyroscope, binoculars, and a sextant.

Comment

well into the season, has anyone seen the photos at the back of her desk ? i have seen only one of Cassandra and thats it, but what are the others of??
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              well into the season, has anyone seen the photos at the back of her desk ? i have seen only one of Cassandra and thats it, but what are the others of??
                              there's a pic of her and Jack fishing, one with Daniel in a tux, another one of Cassie and one of her dad in his dress blues (hope I didn't forget anything)

oh and there's a pic of Jack but that's in her quarters
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                there's a pic of her and Jack fishing, one with Daniel in a tux, another one of Cassie and one of her dad in his dress blues (hope I didn't forget anything)

oh and there's a pic of Jack but that's in her quarters
                                Dumb me. Seems I've missed them. Any chance for posting caps?

At first I missed Jack's pic at "Reunion", too. One good friend told me.
                                Gave me giggles for couple of days.

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/...0m_f7cb76a.jpg
                                http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/...0m_7ed71eb.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X