This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ploots View Post
    Even a bit of more story will do it for me, I'm not greedy.
    I wonder if that friend of his from Belken will show up.

Bets on what the price will be? Killing one of his team, giving them up to be fed on, gotta be either McKay or Teyla called on to be sacrificed, with Shep doing the 'Atlantis is family' speech.
    Don't think so, I doubt it. Ronon is loyal to those who've saved his life more than once and had his back in a lot of situations. So no matter his connection with those he feels guilty about, he won't sacrifice them. I have more faith in Ronon. Although, I can see him pushed to the lines of it and maybe...maybe debate it!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, he would never do it, never give them up, but I think those tense 'will he won't he' moments can add a nice element of suspense to a tight episode, and there have been enough eps in other shows where they let you believe the character has turned to the dark side, when really it was a ploy within a ploy. i personally fall for those every time, i never guess its subterfuge.
      ultimately, Ronan is loyal, without a doubt, but its going to be interesting to see if they offer him something that tempts him, so far all we know is he loves to kill wraith, the guy must be deeper than that, i wanna see what else is there and sacrifice and manipulation are a great way to dig that out.

Perhaps they offer him new clothes, joking

Comment

Okay just heard this from SG1_SPOILME, big spoilers

If this is what's to come in S4, then I definately think that Dark is the way forward

Spoiler:
        REUNION

This is a Ronon-centric episode. Synopsis is derived from incomplete
        information.

Ronon discovers survivors from Sateda. TYRE, one of his former comrades
        (among others) hid in a network of caves on Sateda. Unfortunately, when the wraith
        attacked, they were sealed in the tunnels by a collapse and it was weeks
        before they could free themselves and escape.

TYRE and others are now nomadic, never staying in one place long. They know
        that Ronon is with the Atlantis crew (rumors abound in the Pegasus Galaxy),
        but, although Ronon wanted them to visit Atlantis, the welcome mat isn't exactly
        extended. TYRE thinks that's because Ronon is their ally, not necessarily
        their friend, and they'd like him to join them.

and........... that was in the beginning of the episode, and now we lose a
        chunk of time and head toward the end.......

Alas, we're now in a Wraith research facility of some kind where things just
        basically go to hell. Ronon discovers his friends are (insert music mostly
        used in horror movies) wraith worshippers! They were tortured by the wraith,
        brought nearly to an early death, then revived (much like Shep had done in COMMON
        GROUND) but, after multiple times of this being done, they caved in to the
        dark side. And now, they'd like Ronon to join them. It's then that ARA tells
        Ronon that MARIKA and HEMI didn't die while on a run, they were killed because
        they woudln't cave in to the wraith.

Guest characters include TYRE, ARA, RAKAI and of course and some nasty Wraith
        (so far).

ETA: Sorry Prion, i've just amended it hon, i'll be more careful in future. Thanks for the gossip
        Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 05 April 2007, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          Okay just heard this from spoilergate, big spoilers

If this is what's to come in S4, then I definately think that Dark is the way forward

Spoiler:
          REUNION

This is a Ronon-centric episode. Synopsis is derived from incomplete
          information.

Ronon discovers survivors from Sateda. TYRE, one of his former comrades
          (among others) hid in a network of caves on Sateda. Unfortunately, when the wraith
          attacked, they were sealed in the tunnels by a collapse and it was weeks
          before they could free themselves and escape.

TYRE and others are now nomadic, never staying in one place long. They know
          that Ronon is with the Atlantis crew (rumors abound in the Pegasus Galaxy),
          but, although Ronon wanted them to visit Atlantis, the welcome mat isn't exactly
          extended. TYRE thinks that's because Ronon is their ally, not necessarily
          their friend, and they'd like him to join them.

and........... that was in the beginning of the episode, and now we lose a
          chunk of time and head toward the end.......

Alas, we're now in a Wraith research facility of some kind where things just
          basically go to hell. Ronon discovers his friends are (insert music mostly
          used in horror movies) wraith worshippers! They were tortured by the wraith,
          brought nearly to an early death, then revived (much like Shep had done in COMMON
          GROUND) but, after multiple times of this being done, they caved in to the
          dark side. And now, they'd like Ronon to join them. It's then that ARA tells
          Ronon that MARIKA and HEMI didn't die while on a run, they were killed because
          they woudln't cave in to the wraith.

Guest characters include TYRE, ARA, RAKAI and of course and some nasty Wraith
          (so far).
          Um, that's from SG1_SPOILME, not spoilergate. I'd appreciate if you cite the correct source......

I've also posted it at http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/57484.html (my LJ - I also made the post to SPOILME)
          Last edited by prion; 06 April 2007, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Um, that's from SG1_SPOILME, not spoilergate. I'd appreciate if you cite the correct source......

I've also posted it at http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/57484.html (my LJ - I also made the post to SPOILME)
            Sorry hon, amended it with the correct source. Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              Sorry hon, amended it with the correct source. Thanks very much.

Thanks

Comment

I can already tell how "Reunion" is going to turn out

Comment

My feelingson the episode, from what information we do have, is...

Spoiler:
                  That Ronon will run across his old buddies and wants to invite them to Atlantis, but it'is like, uh, no, we can't invite any strays back to the city, security and all that... so the seeds of doubt are sewn, and maybe Ronon decides to go with his friends, only to discover the awful truth that they're wraith worshippers, and at that point, when things are really dire, Sheppard and the team come to rescue him. He realizes at that point he's not just an ally to the team, but a friend and family.

Okay, perhaps being schmlatzy, but I'm entitled.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                    I can already tell how "Reunion" is going to turn out
                    FANTASTIC!

Spoiler:
                    That Ronon will run across his old buddies and wants to invite them to Atlantis, but it'is like, uh, no, we can't invite any strays back to the city, security and all that... so the seeds of doubt are sewn, and maybe Ronon decides to go with his friends, only to discover the awful truth that they're wraith worshippers, and at that point, when things are really dire, Sheppard and the team come to rescue him. He realizes at that point he's not just an ally to the team, but a friend and family.

Should I mention that I saw
                    Spoiler:
                    a summary on a site and that really isn't the way it went.
                    Last edited by vaberella; 05 April 2007, 05:06 PM.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

My Guess is that they're Cannibals. Yep, Cannibals. Atlantis needs some human Cannibals...

... alongside the whole
                      Spoiler:
                      Wraith Worshipper Thing... I wonder how WW's eat, it's not like the Wraith culitvate food... apart from Humans... Maybe the WWs are cannibals...

/Random 1am Post about Cannibals.

Comment

Spoiler:

From what I've seen, I'd say this is a likely scenario, too.

I don't think it's schmaltzy, though. It encompasses perceived friendship, doubt, and vindication all in 42 minutes. And that, folks, is good TV!
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          FANTASTIC!

Should I mention that I saw
                          Spoiler:
                          --------and that really isn't the way it went.

Um, if you saw, i said "my feelings" in other words, how I think it might work out. No, we don't have the full information so we're allowed to speculate.
                          Last edited by prion; 06 April 2007, 10:06 AM.

Comment

The spoilers say that
                            Spoiler:
                            Atlantis survived(yet again).Even though we all had to know that it wouldn't be destroyed.

Comment

What do you think?

The first plot details have arrived for "Reunion," an upcoming episode of Stargate Atlantis's fourth season. Written by executive producers Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, the episode is currently slated to be the seventh episode of the upcoming season.

Beware of spoilers below!

It has been two years since Ronon Dex discovered that a small handful of his people survived the Wraith's decimating attack on his homeworld, Sateda ("Trinity"). Now the team encounters some of Ronon's own friends and fellow soldiers, who for many years he has believed were killed during a mission to attack the Wraith directly.

Tyre, Ara, and Rakai tell their story to their friend, that instead of being killed in a Wraith attack they were sealed into a series of undreground caves. They eventually dug themselves out and made it back to the Stargate, but by then it was too late: Sateda had been destroyed.

Ronon hopes that his new friends from Earth will welcome his old friend into Atlantis, but the others are apparently reluctant to reveal the city's continued existence. But Tyre is already well aware that the city of the ancestors is again populated. They have even heard stories from planet to planet that these humans are fighting the Wraith, and that a runner has joined them -- a warrior said to be seven feet tall who has killed a hundred Wraith!

Now that they have found him, Tyre insists, Ronon's place is with the Satedans. With Atlantis being less than welcoming to them, Ronon must make a decision: Does he join his friends and leave Atlantis? But he does not yet know his friends' darkest secret, and the real reason they have survived all these years.

Season Four of Stargate Atlantis will premiere on SCI FI Channel in the United States this fall. Brand new Season Three episodes premiere Friday, April 13!

I like the sound of this one! Rohan needs a good episode!

Comment

Sounds like an interesting enough episode. I can't wait to see what secrets Ronan's old friends are hiding.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X