Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More and more I'm getting the feeling Reunion is Lost Boys + the Hive pt 2 with a spin.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Just something from Joe

Looks like my episode, Reunion, will be airing this Friday. I'll have plenty to say about the episode on the day, including a little insight into what the hell I was thinking when I wrote it - and, once it airs, I'll offer a little more insight into the production itself including excerpts from the script that didn't make it into the final cut (but will be making their way onto a future DVD special feature).
      http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-9-2007.html
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
        Gosh, they must be Carter's scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Cool! Hmm. . .I do think the first pic a bit odd, though. You'd think Teyla would be the one with the knife at the other lady's throat. Maybe that's shy she looks so surprised. Thanks for the caps!

Oooh, that would be neat! JM said we'd be seeing a lot more of them this season. . .
          This ep really looks exciting as to the last part it could be it looks like the fleshy pod we saw in Vengence.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Cool screencaps. i don't trust the woman in the first one at all.... nope, she's bad news, I can can tell and Sam needs to cut her hair before she becomes a sheepdog
            What on earth brings you to that conclusion? Is your spidey sense tingling, Prion?

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            Ooh I hope so. I wonder if Michael has been planet hopping and injecting Ronon's people with Bug DNA? That could make things very interesting.

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
            More and more I'm getting the feeling Reunion is Lost Boys + the Hive pt 2 with a spin.
            One can only hope! I loved those eps. I think this has lots of potential and I really enjoyed Sateda. I wonder how Ronon will take to being amongst his own kind and being betrayed by the very people he calls his family?

Comment

Who’s excited to see Teal’C on this week’s episode, Reunion?!? I know it deals with Ronon’s people and is reportedly very character-driven. What good sci-fi is all about: character.

Comment

maybe this has been gone over but isn't this episode remind anyone of the episode where Teal'c was conned into joining that rebel ban of Jaffa only to find out that the leader was a Gould? I mean...come on....slight similarities.
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
                  Who’s excited to see Teal’C on this week’s episode, Reunion?!? I know it deals with Ronon’s people and is reportedly very character-driven. What good sci-fi is all about: character.
                  I think it's only a cameo.

Spoiler:
                  Joe: Teal’c for sure...he does a cameo in "Reunion." We wanted to do a good-bye scene for Carter and I asked Chris Judge and he was so good about it. A lot of the fans always wondered, who would win in a fight - Ronon or Teal’C? That’s a very interesting question. We came up with a story idea where the two warriors face off, and what would it be like if the two of them got together and then had to face a threat together. We pitched out the story idea and everyone liked it. And we approached Chris and he’s always game. It’s a great, great story. It's called "Midway." Carl Binder is writing it. That will be in the back half of season.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post
                    maybe this has been gone over but isn't this episode remind anyone of the episode where Teal'c was conned into joining that rebel ban of Jaffa only to find out that the leader was a Gould? I mean...come on....slight similarities.
                    Emphasis on slight. I don't see it.BTW I'm assuming you meant the ep "Warrior".

Comment

Anybody else see the reunion clip at yahoo?

http://tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlantis/show/35558/videos

it's sam saying goodbye to teal'c. a bit schmaltzy but short.

Comment

Very warm and fuzzy but fitting. Me likey.

Comment

Since its one of the things I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow, I won't watch it, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                            Since its one of the things I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow, I won't watch it, LOL.
                            It won't ruin it. It's a great scene.

Comment

Well, I just mean Teal'c (the original four being my fav characters, esp. O'Neill) cameo is one of the things I am really thinking forward to, so I would much prefer just waiting until tomorrow. I'll fight the temptation

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                                Well, I just mean Teal'c (the original four being my fav characters, esp. O'Neill) cameo is one of the things I am really thinking forward to, so I would much prefer just waiting until tomorrow. I'll fight the temptation
                                Yeah me too I like that he made a cameo. He'll have a larger role in Midway. Really looking forward to that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X