X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
    no need for spoilers guys/gals, anyone reading this will expect spoilers
    Heh, actually you'd be surprised how many people get upset over finding spoilers in spoilers threads. Really

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Heh, actually you'd be surprised how many people get upset over finding spoilers in spoilers threads. Really
      Yeah no kidding.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        i know but i thought i'd tell them anyway lol
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

"Huge" spoilers

McKay will shoot a wraith door

http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC03815.JPG
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
            "Huge" spoilers

McKay will shoot a wraith door

http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC03815.JPG
            My speculation about these pictures is...Ronon is 'reunited' with his friends and somehow the good guys in Atlantis discover that he is captured and come to resque him. In the team is McKay, of course And he has a chance to elaborate his knowledge about Wraith technology.
            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
            Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
            http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
            My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
              My speculation about these pictures is...Ronon is 'reunited' with his friends and somehow the good guys in Atlantis discover that he is captured and come to resque him. In the team is McKay, of course And he has a chance to elaborate his knowledge about Wraith technology.
              Thats what I think as well. I really hope we see more about Ronon in this season.

Comment

thought you guys might like to see this
                http://bp0.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC03786.JPG

Comment

I wrote my opinion down. There is an 10 chevron gate on the front page. What a shame for the art department!

Have you seen the new photos from the set?
                  http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-19-2007.html
                  This Wraith corridors are so dreadful.

What is your opion about the big Iratus bug? I always wanted to see such races in Atlantis. Is there any chance that Ronon's friends worship them? Or will this Iratus be only a part of the Wraith society?
                  Last edited by Platschu; 20 April 2007, 12:37 AM.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    I wrote my opinion down. There is an 10 chevron gate on the front page. What a shame for the art department!

Have you seen the new photos from the set?
                    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-19-2007.html
                    This Wraith corridors are so dreadful.

What is your opion about the big Iratus bug? I always wanted to see such races in Atlantis. Is there any chance that Ronon's friends worship them? Or will this Iratus be only a part of the Wraith society?
                    Worshipping the Iratus bug? Ewww, though it'd be interesting.

Comment

I know it was a heretic idea. Bit I still believe that some Wraith Hives live with the Iratus bugs together in a synbiotic relationship. It would a great discoveries. Maybe they give them "victims" (human DNS from slaves) and the Iratus bugs support them to raise the Wraith children. This big Iratus bug look so good (zerg or alien ), I think they will combinate the puppet with CGI animation.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        I know it was a heretic idea. Bit I still believe that some Wraith Hives live with the Iratus bugs together in a synbiotic relationship. It would a great discoveries. Maybe they give them "victims" (human DNS from slaves) and the Iratus bugs support them to raise the Wraith children. This big Iratus bug look so good (zerg or alien ), I think they will combinate the puppet with CGI animation.
                        Well we do know some humans worship the wraith so I guess it could happen.

Comment

Well according to David Hewlett who said he is "memorizing" the script (at his site) they start rehearsing/filming this ep on Monday (Canadian time).

So what order is this ep meant to come? Are they filming in order or out?

If Teyla is pregnant and they have just started filming this she can't be showing, maybe she is wearing baggy clothes 'cause apparently no one else is meant to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                            Well according to David Hewlett who said he is "memorizing" the script (at his site) they start rehearsing/filming this ep on Monday (Canadian time).

If Teyla is pregnant and they have just started filming this she can't be showing, maybe she is wearing baggy clothes 'cause apparently no one else is meant to know.
                            Well most of the time they film out of order, but I think it's supposed to be the third ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

They're filming out of order as far as i'm aware, they did..

*tries to get her brain to work this time of night*

Doppleganger first, then I think they did Travelers next and now they're doing reunion... I think those are the ones that have been done so far. Is she definately pregnant in Reunion? Isn't that going to be shown before missing? So therefor, may not be pregnant we know she's pregnant in the seer, but I don't know what number ep that will be compared to the others.

Sorry brain is fried...

Comment

Reunion appears to need A LOT of Wraith sets, so that could delay the shooting.

Adrift and Lifeline were shot after Doppleganger, and the concept meetings have begun on This Mortal Coil.

Comment

Working...
                                X