This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    The "previously on" is McKay's extended explanation of the Gate Bridge from "The Return, Part 1," but with one added line of dialogue that wasn't in that episode: McKay states that the system is completely secure, so there is no need for gate shields or irises. Heh ... yeah.
    Really? That is interesting. Was that scene originally filmed for that episode but left out of a "fake" flashback as it's called.

Does anyone have any screenshots yet?

Vala,

Comment

So this sounds like an action, Teal'c/Ronon ep? Is that right? Not a lot of team or other kinds of moments? Big old boys ep?

Although that bit about McKay thinking Sheppard is dead, well be still my heart. Hey I have to look for the bright spots!

Oh and Kav lives! He lives!!! *happy dance*

iTunes are doing well this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        So this sounds like an action, Teal'c/Ronon ep? Is that right? Not a lot of team or other kinds of moments? Big old boys ep?
        I wouldn't say that. There's a lot of shooting, but the Teal'c and Ronon interaction was good character stuff, and there was a fair amount of John and Rodney. Poor Teyla doesn't get much, but in this case, it was probably because Rachel looked like she shouldn't have been on her feet much. There was stuff for the John/Rodney and the John/Ronon folks in there too; I was pretty happy.

Although that bit about McKay thinking Sheppard is dead, well be still my heart. Hey I have to look for the bright spots!
        Here's a bright spot for the John/Rodney shippers: Rodney calls Sheppard "John" again. Twice.

iTunes are doing well this season.
        I don't know what's up with them. "Quarantine" was 6 days late, and now this is 4 days early.

Comment

Originally posted by darkrose View Post
          I wouldn't say that. There's a lot of shooting, but the Teal'c and Ronon interaction was good character stuff, and there was a fair amount of John and Rodney. Poor Teyla doesn't get much, but in this case, it was probably because Rachel looked like she shouldn't have been on her feet much. There was stuff for the John/Rodney and the John/Ronon folks in there too; I was pretty happy.

Here's a bright spot for the John/Rodney shippers: Rodney calls Sheppard "John" again. Twice.

I don't know what's up with them. "Quarantine" was 6 days late, and now this is 4 days early.
          There was a
          Spoiler:
          angsty-like John/Teyla moment.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
          Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Can someone please PM me whether or not Brandon Penny played a Wraith in there? (The one with the tattoo on his chin).
            Last edited by GoSpikey; 12 February 2008, 04:56 AM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Please, can someone who saw this episode tell me that Teal'c kicked ronon's ass

Comment

I really enjoyed the character interactions in this episode. It definitely wasn't just "stuff blowing up."

Can someone please PM me whether or not Brandon Penny played a Wraith in there? (The one with the tattoo on his chin).
                Brendan Penny is listed in the opening credits. I guess he's the Wraith who works on the gate and that Scott Heindl plays the Wraith leader, but I'm not sure.

Please, can someone who saw this episode tell me that Teal'c kicked ronon's ass
                They seemed equally matched.

Comment

Originally posted by Thain View Post

So.... no winner ?

I can't wait ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Matlohyn View Post
                    So.... no winner ?
                    Nope, Carter stops them after they've been fighting for an hour!

Comment

Brendan Penny is listed in the opening credits. I guess he's the Wraith who works on the gate and that Scott Heindl plays the Wraith leader, but I'm not sure.
                      Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! He's this one:

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x12-2068.html

Aka the one that betrayed Todd to the Queen, we guess. *Hopes he doesn't go boom, but it's kinda inevitable, as he should have boomed in Spoils of War, already.*

And that was to be expected. AT said the episode 'kinda' addresses who's strongest, I think? It's not like Sam could let them fight to the death...

Comment

Just one more thing :

Spoiler:

Please, I dont' want a bad news

Comment

I guess not too many people saw this episode, I expected 10 pages of discussion by now.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                            I guess not too many people saw this episode, I expected 10 pages of discussion by now.

Vala,
                            I know, I'm suprised it isnt even out on the internet yet.
                            Last edited by freyr's mother; 12 February 2008, 06:55 AM.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Aka the one that betrayed Todd to the Queen, we guess.
                              That makes sense - they say got the info on Midway from Todd, so they are the same Wraith from Spoils of War. I didn't make the connection.

Please, I dont' want a bad news
                              Teal'c is fine - he doesn't even seem to lose any years when the Wraith feeds on him. Ronon rescues him but it doesn't make Teal'c look weak. Teal'c was fighting a bunch of Wraith by himself and was just overwhelmed.

Comment

That makes sense - they say got the info on Midway from Todd, so they are the same Wraith from Spoils of War. I didn't make the connection.
                                How would Todd know about Midway? They just gated him from Atlantis straight to Earth, right? Cos they were on foot?

Comment

Working...
                                X