Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im with emre... the whole episode i wanted to smack her across the face, couldnt stand it, ruined this weeks stargate for me...
    deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

This weeks episode had to the most boring episode to date. I could not stand the the story line....very weak, IMO.
      It was too much of a Wizard of Oz or Harry Potter adventure plot..... sure there were a couple of cute humorous moments - and that was stretching it!
      I honestly believe that after last weeks high rating episode, this one will take the ratings down!
      Very boring..... no point to the whole seasons plot or arc story line, not setting anything up at all.

FILLER EPISODE!!!!!!!!!

nuff said.

Comment

I hated her! Talk about bratty, I would have made sure she didn't become queen just so Atlantis wouldn't have to deal with her in trading agreements.

Comment

people are complaining about how much of a brat she is, who cares if she is, it's a SHOW

and another thing too, most of people's kids are brats worst than that kid cause of the lack of discipline these days, probably just like the kids of some of the complainers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sokar_The_Wraith View Post
            people are complaining about how much of a brat she is, who cares if she is, it's a SHOW

and another thing too, most of people's kids are brats worst than that kid cause of the lack of discipline these days, probably just like the kids of some of the complainers.
            Dude, chill. Like you said, it's a show, no need to insult the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
              The first time they showed her I could tell she looked like a spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kid. I was pretty much right. She was an idiot. John saved their hides and she makes him out to be a coward.
              she wasn't that bad

Comment

The little princess really played the role of the bratty ,little spoiled rich lying girl well. Actually, the brattiness could have been worse, but it's classic 'I'm the princess, you'r my slave, do as I say or else' character. We are suppose to hate her, but love her at the same for the little cutiness that comes along. Gotta love the scene where the princess set up Rodney as the food thief. Reminds me alot of the Sam-Golum scene in the LOTR trilogy.

Comment

I stopped watching after a couple minutes because of her. She was begging for some discipline...

Comment

It wouldn't have been all that believable (even within the SG world) to have the little girl "learned a great lesson about life" or something like that by the end of the episode. If anything, this was an episode where McKay get to (once again) be more aware about how others might see him.
                    I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

The first time they showed her I could tell she looked like a spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kid. I was pretty much right. She was an idiot. John saved their hides and she makes him out to be a coward.
                      of course we hate her, she's the orici. I think that's what she was anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        Nope. I found her annoying, arrogant, and manipulative - the perfect example of a 13 year-old who's been catered to her entire life. She was a great foil for McKay. I particularly liked that it seemed to bother her that he didn't like her (before the hero worship).
                        Exactly. SHe was exactly how a 13 year old girl acts.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          I stopped watching after a couple minutes because of her. She was begging for some discipline...
                          Right.

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Exactly. SHe was exactly how a 13 year old girl acts.
                          Not mine. See above. (Well, not yet, anyway.)

To me she looked younger than 13. I only saw the second half because I was playing LIFE with my adorable well-behaved daughter. So I didn't get the part where they said her age. And to me it looked like a ten-year-old coming on to Shep and McKay. It creeped me out.

I thought she was very nasty and not well-acted. But I didn't like the little Jack clone for the same reason. Kids overact. Just watch the Disney channel sometime- oh wait- no, bad advice.

A couple of the kids they had on SG-1 did great jobs, but they weren't trying to be snarky or bossy. The one from Learning Curve was fabulous, and young Cassie. But a lot of the time kids substitute volume for talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kribby View Post
                            That's a bit too much hate. Geez.
                            Very aware of that, thank you. I just REALLY disliked the character.
                            ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                              Very aware of that, thank you. I just REALLY disliked the character.
                              I can see where your coming from there. I completely agree of course.

And my children are not going to be spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kids because I wasn't a spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kid when I was younger so I'm not going to let my kids be.

Comment

That's the way she was supposed to be. We were supposed to think that she was a spoiled brat. Frankly, it came across perfectly.
                                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X