Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doppelganger Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can Say is...........

SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!! SQUEE!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Can I just say.... I am SOOOOOO darned excited about this episode!! I can't believe how many new clips for it have surfaced in the last couple of days and every one of them has hyped up my excitement even more! This ep is gonna ROCK!!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! The more I see of this episode, the more excited I get. Shep buries Ronon alive in Ronon's dream? Nice... The Shep/Teyla hug is from DG. Well SheppyD always said it was, and looks like she was right! What a lovely, angsty and emotional scene! I loved the bit where Shep and Rodney are in the boat, and the action sequences look brilliant, especially the two Shep's fighting each other. Wow again! I like that Heightmeyer's involved here...and scociopath? I like it! I think this is going to be one heck of a romp!
        sigpic

Comment

Romp?? ROMP?? Where the heck was your mind when you wrote that? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
            Romp?? ROMP?? Where the heck was your mind when you wrote that? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            Breathe in, breath out. Hey!!! No snoring!!!!

Is it me or in one of those pics Sheppard joined the dark side and became the emperor? Who would have thought it ....Sheppard a Sith....

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Breathe in, breath out. Hey!!! No snoring!!!!

Is it me or in one of those pics Sheppard joined the dark side and became the emperor? Who would have thought it ....Sheppard a Sith....
              how did you know I snored like a 747... actually i'm probably louder. I can't get over how much stuff we've seen on DG, we've got for Ronon: Being buried alive. For Rodney: Possibly helplessness or MAYBE *tries to contain the squee* he attempts to drown Rodney? Hold him under water or something? With Teyla... i'm not so sure about that.. or her fears, maybe it's to do with the
              Spoiler:
              baby
              Keller was telling us she's a scaredy cat, so I wonder if the promo we saw earlier with Keller resuscitating Rodney was her fear? That she'd lose a patient? ooooh I hope after all of this we get to see what Shep's fear is? How long now? 37 sleeps? Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sorry about the formatting *kicks work pc*
              Have I said lately how much I luff evil shep? And Joe does bad, so good. *bounces like Tigger* I want to see evil shep not only taunting our shep, but so much more. I can't wait to hear Doc H psychoanalysing him. A sociaopath. Woohoooo I love it. I wonder how that comes about? Everyone must have been feeling on edge to go to her

Comment

Er, my mind was in its usual place...deep in the gutter Actually I was being totally literal in my use of the word romp for once! I just think it'll be a fun ride...oh ok, that didn't sound better either, did it?
                sigpic

Comment

how did you know I snored like a 747... actually i'm probably louder. I can't get over how much stuff we've seen on DG, we've got for Ronon: Being buried alive. For Rodney: Possibly helplessness or MAYBE *tries to contain the squee* he attempts to drown Rodney? Hold him under water or something? With Teyla... i'm not so sure about that.. or her fears, maybe it's to do with the
                  Spoiler:
                  baby
                  Keller was telling us she's a scaredy cat, so I wonder if the promo we saw earlier with Keller resuscitating Rodney was her fear? That she'd lose a patient? ooooh I hope after all of this we get to see what Shep's fear is? How long now? 37 sleeps? Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sorry about the formatting *kicks work pc*
                  Hmmm, I reckon Shep's worst fear would be a herd of whumpers on his tail...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm rewatching some of the clips from the website and realising that more and more of the clips are actually from DG (I guess it's one of the most complete eps as it was filmed first).

In the ComicCon vid with David, Amanda and Co, there is a clip of McKay and Sheppard that I hadn't originally realised was from DG (you can tell it's DG cos Sheppard is wearing the fleece top! ) and it's made me realise something else about the ep..

In the clip, McKay and Sheppard are in the gateroom with the gate active (like in the clips of the Shep vs Shep fight scene) and McKay says to Sheppard, "I thought there'd be more... hot girls.." and Sheppard agrees, "Yeah.."

Speculation alert!!

So I think for the final battle to get rid of the doppelganger, they find a way to get McKay to share Shep's dream! I think that's what the comment from McKay is about... that he thought in Sheppard's dreams there'd be more hot girls! There was a previous clip of Evil!Shep and McKay (in the gateroom I think?) with Evil!Shep holding him up and telling him, "You can't beat me!" so I really think this is what happens... that the plan to get rid of him involves both Sheppard and McKay entering Shep's dreams... which could mean.. McKay left watching as Shep battles his evil doppelganger? Maybe McKay's plan (the bit with the lightening?) fails and it comes down to it being up to Shep to defeat and get rid of the doppelganger...?
                    sigpic

Comment

Im looking forward to seeing Joe go Evil as it looks like he had a blast Doing it and how Evil can he get But poor Ronans Dream being buried alive by DP im curious about the whole Teyla dream as it seems to be diffrent sequences to hers
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        I'm rewatching some of the clips from the website and realising that more and more of the clips are actually from DG (I guess it's one of the most complete eps as it was filmed first).

In the ComicCon vid with David, Amanda and Co, there is a clip of McKay and Sheppard that I hadn't originally realised was from DG (you can tell it's DG cos Sheppard is wearing the fleece top! ) and it's made me realise something else about the ep..

In the clip, McKay and Sheppard are in the gateroom with the gate active (like in the clips of the Shep vs Shep fight scene) and McKay says to Sheppard, "I thought there'd be more... hot girls.." and Sheppard agrees, "Yeah.."

Speculation alert!!

So I think for the final battle to get rid of the doppelganger, they find a way to get McKay to share Shep's dream! I think that's what the comment from McKay is about... that he thought in Sheppard's dreams there'd be more hot girls! There was a previous clip of Evil!Shep and McKay (in the gateroom I think?) with Evil!Shep holding him up and telling him, "You can't beat me!" so I really think this is what happens... that the plan to get rid of him involves both Sheppard and McKay entering Shep's dreams... which could mean.. McKay left watching as Shep battles his evil doppelganger? Maybe McKay's plan (the bit with the lightening?) fails and it comes down to it being up to Shep to defeat and get rid of the doppelganger...?

Oh Good call.....because in the scene he says "You cant beat me" or something and Mckay responds "Yes we can" which the "we" would signify him and the real Shep. I would never have thought of that. Great job.

Comment

So McKay becomes a Sith lord? We just need Luke and Chewy to show up and we got the whole gang . I guess Teyla turns into Yoda

Comment

how did you know I snored like a 747... actually i'm probably louder.
                            Have I said lately how much I luff evil shep? And Joe does bad, so good. *bounces like Tigger* I want to see evil shep not only taunting our shep, but so much more. I can't wait to hear Doc H psychoanalysing him. A sociaopath. Woohoooo I love it. I wonder how that comes about? Everyone must have been feeling on edge to go to her
                            A 747 is a small toy compared to the A380. So I don't think you snore that loud . Saw the A380 and I think it redefined B I G . Anywho, evil Shep? I guess women like to fall for the rogue Rambo type character . You got the hots for the dark evil emperor? You like living on the edge . They should have turned him into a Wraith or a furling not a jedi master .

Comment

...Doc H...
                              *giggle*

The more psycho-analyzing, the better. I'm happy, happy, happy I have another episode to look forward to and that I get to see Kate again.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Speculation alert!!

Excellent thoughts Ali!!

THen again, if it comes to Shep versus evil Shep in the end, I'll be a bit disappointed as his team won't be there to save him..it will be Shep saving himself again.

But still.....SQUUEEE!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X