Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doppelganger Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Absolutely. We were talking in work and a few of the girls said the same thing about being ticked off with someone in your dream and then it manifests itself when you're awake. So i'm in total agreement with you and want to see that trust between them fall by the wayside for a short time to see how they handle things. Exactly if you have someone kicking the crap out you in your dreams, you're going to wary of them, and I can't wait to see if that's played out in the ep I'm with you on the CG thing...and the whump...are we becoming normal Linz?

*perishes the thought*
    Normality is such a subjective thing, Peg. I hope I'm never considered normal. It's boring!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      I can't believe that this is coming out of my mouth, BUT, for me it's not just about the whump

What I loved about CG is the storyline and originality along with the vulnerableness of Shep and the team moments that came with it. Even though the team weren't there per se, the way it was scripted and edited reflected the concern of the team and that's what I love to see. The jeapordy, the unpredictability of an episode and action (not necessarily running around blowing stuff up either) although I love that to. It's the interaction of the characters, and the team. The added whump is just a bonus (for me), because it allows us to see the a different side of the characters that's so rarely portrayed and unfortunately, there isn't the time (in the script) to see the ramifications of certain actions. And i'm hoping that this ep will afford us the opportunity to see behind the 'masks' that some of them hide behind when the adrenaline wears off and all your left with are your thoughts about decisions made.

This ep is supposed to relate to thier nightmares, and our dreams relate to our subconscious thoughts and fears. To keep us sane, when we sleep our brain tries to work through our issues which is why dreaming is so important, and if they're being sleep deprived then this will open the door for them to become edgier, and mistrustful of Shep, which is an area of SGA that hasn't really been explored except when under the influence of certain drugs.

So will it knock CG off the top spot for me? Time will tell.

Someone should really be making a time machine.... anyone up for the challenge,

Can I just say

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      LOL I agre. The CG story really got me b/c it shows just how vulnerable John is and how the team really cares for him, it would take a lot to beat that ep but all of these sound great so time will tell, as for the time machine I have some info on a delorian....
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        LOL I agre. The CG story really got me b/c it shows just how vulnerable John is and how the team really cares for him, it would take a lot to beat that ep but all of these sound great so time will tell, as for the time machine I have some info on a delorian....
        Okay looks like you have offered to make the time machine then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          Okay looks like you have offered to make the time machine then!!
          Sure who wants dibs on shotgun?!

Comment

Oh I am coming!!!!! If you can pick me up on your way!!!

We can come back and tell all!!!

Comment

Oh I am coming!!!!! If you can pick me up on your way!!!

We can come back and tell all!!!
              Indeed and while we're at it lets jump forward and buy the sg-1 movies and see sga seasons 5-10!

Comment

SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called it!!!!! I wanna come too!!! I just can't wait any longer!!!

Comment

Indeed and while we're at it lets jump forward and buy the sg-1 movies and see sga seasons 5-10!
                  Oh fabulous idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had better pack a large suitcase since we may be gone a while!!!!

Comment

Oh fabulous idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had better pack a large suitcase since we may be gone a while!!!!
                    Yeah me too and bring you're credit cards so we can buy all the scrumptious dvds!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called it!!!!! I wanna come too!!! I just can't wait any longer!!!
                      YEAH! The more the merrier!

Comment

YEAH! The more the merrier!
                        wooohooo!!! will bring my credit card

Comment

Yeah me too and bring you're credit cards so we can buy all the scrumptious dvds!
                          Small problem -mine expires soon!! I guess time travel doesnt give you an automatic renewed credit card in the future does it????

Comment

Small problem -mine expires soon!! I guess time travel doesnt give you an automatic renewed credit card in the future does it????
                            Guess not guess I can loan you the dough, since it's for a good cause.

Comment

Guess not guess I can loan you the dough, since it's for a good cause.

Awesomeness!!!!!

Comment

Awesomeness!!!!!
                                Duh you have a time machine you can just stop at your house and pick up your new card at the right time

Comment

Working...
                                X