Teyla's baby's father?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
    I also think Teyla discussed her relationship with the father during Sunday, however I think many people assumed she was talking about Shep. It was when she was walking with the woman who eventually blows up. They kept talking about her feelings for an individual who only got the name "he" and "him" and how Teyla would have to make the first move.
    No, it was John. Martin Gero confirmed this in the commentary for Sunday in the season three DVD's. Kanan is first mentioned/introduced in Missing.
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
      I also think Teyla discussed her relationship with the father during Sunday, however I think many people assumed she was talking about Shep. It was when she was walking with the woman who eventually blows up. They kept talking about her feelings for an individual who only got the name "he" and "him" and how Teyla would have to make the first move.
      is it possible that Teyla has feelings for someone and the baby and father is a result of a one night stand?

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
        is it possible that Teyla has feelings for someone and the baby and father is a result of a one night stand?
        Nope. Kanan is one hell of a standup guy, per Teyla's confession, substantiated by Ronon.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
          Nope. Kanan is one hell of a standup guy, per Teyla's confession, substantiated by Ronon.
          And Teyla also mentions how close they'd become in "Missing".
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            No, it was John. Martin Gero confirmed this in the commentary for Sunday in the season three DVD's. Kanan is first mentioned/introduced in Missing.
            Ahhh, I don't have the DVDs. Good to know! Although it makes them look like they planned ahead without the commentary. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              But see if we went by the commentaries that means Shep/Weir made out after Coup D' Etat. lol. If it's not on the show then it isn't canon. Now as much I would have liked for Shep/Weir to have made out after Coup D' Etat well we didn't see it and it wasn't mentioned so it didn't happen.

I have no idea what Teyla possibly liking John or Shep/Weir making out has to do with Teyla's babbydaddy.

I think we may still see Teyla's babbydaddy. I'm pretty sure.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Oh, we will. They won't cast a guy from "300" and not show him.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Oh, we will. They won't cast a guy from "300" and not show him.
                  He better be hot.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                    But see if we went by the commentaries that means Shep/Weir made out after Coup D' Etat. lol. If it's not on the show then it isn't canon. Now as much I would have liked for Shep/Weir to have made out after Coup D' Etat well we didn't see it and it wasn't mentioned so it didn't happen.

I have no idea what Teyla possibly liking John or Shep/Weir making out has to do with Teyla's babbydaddy.

I think we may still see Teyla's babbydaddy. I'm pretty sure.
                    Er, not exactly. There's a little important thing called context. They were joking in Coup D' Etat. Martin was not in Sunday. Just a small difference. And in this case, it was on the show. The parallels between the scenes of relationship discussions were written and filmed deliberately and of course, were seen in the episode. For me, that is canon. The context of Martin discussing it was in the filming of of these two scenes and their meaning. Not a joke behind the scenes. Reality on screen.

And it has nothing to do with who Teyla likes. I was explaining to someone else who brought up the episode Sunday that it was not in reference to Kanan as that person suggested. In that sense, it was on topic.

And as PG15 mentioned, Rachel stated in an interview that Kanan was cast by someone from 300.
                    Spoiler:
                    And it was also stated in a spoiler that she sees Kanan in a vision.
                    So it does sound like we'll see him one way or another.
                    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

It is of no consequence. Kannan will be killed either during his first appearence or off-screen - probably by Michael (I've had one more look at JM's poem and I'm changing my estimate to Rodney proposing marriage to Katie and Kannan being killed).

PS: Vengeance was a (very, very, very) poor rip-off of AvP.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        It is of no consequence. Kannan will be killed either during his first appearence or off-screen - probably by Michael (I've had one more look at JM's poem and I'm changing my estimate to Rodney proposing marriage to Katie and Kannan being killed).

PS: Vengeance was a (very, very, very) poor rip-off of AvP.
                        Spoiler:
                        We already know Rodney is off to propose when they get trapped in Quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          We already know Rodney is off to propose when they get trapped in Quarantine.
                          I usually don't read the spoilers, so I might be a little out of date

Comment

Isn't Kanan the name of the tok'ra Jack had in season 6 of SG1? I think the writers need to keep a list of names that have been used so they don't keep going back again for the same ones over and over.
                            sigpic
                            sig by kidwizz

Comment

Originally posted by partly cloudy skies View Post
                              Isn't Kanan the name of the tok'ra Jack had in season 6 of SG1? I think the writers need to keep a list of names that have been used so they don't keep going back again for the same ones over and over.
                              Yup, fans noticed that. The writers obviously aren't keeping track.

Anyway, my guess is that we'll see the father-to-be, but just in this one episode. His options are 1) he mysteriously vanishes, 2) he dies, 3) he survives, and takes the baby with him.

I mean, they've got to do something with the baby. I don't think they'll have the baby roaming around Atlantis as it would really put a crimp in Teyla going offworld...

Comment

Originally posted by partly cloudy skies View Post
                                To be fair, I think it's more unrealistic that we haven't met more people with the same names...

Comment

Working...
                                X