Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wise one View Post
    mckay: dotting some I's crossing some T's
    LOL - yeah right, that it was, thank you.
    Must be an English proverb - very nice. ^^
    Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
      The Puddlejumper lands inside the hive.

Sheppard: Now what?

knocking from the back

Todd: You open the door?

The look on Todd's face was priceless...
      Yeah, that was a great one. I also like Todd's line from when Sheppard woke up before Ronon in the jumper after the meeting with the Wraith. "We had to stun him several times." Todd has this little half-smile on his face and has the intonation exactly right when he says it, and it completely makes the scene.

The Colonel bit, Larrin and Sheppard's interactions, and of course, Fran's last word, the whole episode was chock full of the verbal goodness. Especially when Rodney's explaining his plan to Carter and John in the room with the Replicator console.

McKAY: There is the one problem.

SHEPPARD: Only one?
      Last edited by Opener; 14 January 2008, 10:52 PM.
      It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
      --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

CARTER: If you ever talk like that to someone under my command again, you will not be welcome on this base, Colonel. Is that clear?

(Ellis nods.)

ELLIS: Yes, it is.

CARTER: Good. (She looks round to include John and Caldwell.) We're done here. Thank you.

I just love the way Carter got into Ellis's face and used deadly quiet "don't mess with me" voice. It was very sexy

McKAY: Sam, we are geniuses!

It was nice to see McKay acknowledge Sam, instead off calling her "dumb blond"
        sigpic

Comment

I've got two moments, they're not really quotes, per se...

Larrin: Kill it.
          Ronon: -moves to the other side of the Jumper-

Larrin: Last time we worked together, I said I'd let you keep a few secrets. But not anymore.
          John: -glances down her shirt while she's still talking-
          sigpic

Comment

Didn't Rodney say "What a tool!" when referring to Ellis? Or was that another episode?

Comment

I'm sure someone alreday mentioned it, but I just love it, one of the most shocking scene for me, in SG, both series...

'Good... We can finally get to work without having to look over our shoulders. It's time to begin'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                On second review found another I like when Rodney and Todd are working in the lab.

Todd: "Maybe I should threaten to feed on you"

Guards move in with guns

Rodney: "Easy! Easy, he's just kidding. Tell them you're joking."

Todd: "...."

Rodney moves so a desk is in between them: "Right...I'll just work over in this area."

this is the best quotes for me

Comment

Yes hahah when Shepp looks at Ronon like he could be the father and he says dont look at me LOL that was awesome !! the colonel scene at the start was great aswell !!
                  sigpic
                  Kenton Canada

Comment

The Puddlejumper lands inside the hive.

Sheppard: Now what?

knocking from the back

Todd: You open the door?

The look on Todd's face was priceless...
                    True true. Was my best quote to. Next to that the tilting of the head after McKay said Todd was joking.

Todd: then perhaps I should treaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time.
                    staff: *pointing guns*
                    McKay: Easy easy he's just kidding. Just..tell them your joking.
                    Todd: *tilts head*
                    (loved his eyes when he did that. That Todd has something special in his eyes...Loved that version.
                    On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

I know I'm very late to this thread (better late than never?) but as this episode is one of my favs of season 4 I wanted to throw in my favourites too.

Of course, the many Colonel-greetings between Ellis, Caldwell, Carter and Sheppard were the first of the best quotes.

Then when McKay and Todd begin work, McKay asks if he's ever regaled Todd with the Aurora-ship/supervolcano tale, and Todd rolls his eyes and says "yes, you have." I get the impression it's a story McKay's told him many times. And then after that when Todd threatens to feed on McKay unless he completes his work, the guns come up and McKay tells Todd to confirm he's only kidding, but Todd just looks at him and McKay instantly moves away.

I liked Sheppard's godzilla comment, but personally thought "blobzilla" would have been funnier because it essentially was that.

Next favourite (chronologically) was another visit to the lab.
                      Todd: They are a very complex and ingenious design.
                      McKay: Yeah, well, I thought I was ingeniuser. Yes I know it's not a word, Mr Helpful.

It works so well for me because of the camaraderie developing between the two. It seems McKay completely forgets that he's working with somebody who would happily suck the life out of him in any other circumstances.

Later in the puddle jumper:
                      Sheppard: How'd I wake up before Ronon?
                      Todd: We had to stun him several times.

The combination of facial expression and vocal expression makes it incredibly amusing for me. You can hear the glee in Todd's voice that they zapped Ronon so many times, and the grudging respect that they had to do it in the first place.

And final best quote:
                      Teyla: I'm carrying a child.
                      Sheppard: Is this some sort of joke? *pointed look at Ronon, who has a vacant expression on his face*
                      Ronon: Don't look at me!

Implying Ronon was either in on the "joke" or responsible for it. Heheh.

Unlike others, I didn't find Larrin (can't remember if that's how to spell her name) and Sheppard's banter, it was just too cheesy and OTT for me. Though I did like her "You don't mess around, do you?" comment to McKay, and half expected him to tell her about the time he destroyed an entire solar system.
                      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Rodney: "Well, "essentially neutralized" and "neutralized" are two very different things."

Rodney: "No, no, I'm just wondering when the Colonel here became a math and physics expert!"

Ellis: "Remember when you said all you needed was—ten hours to finish it?"
                        Rodney:"Vaguely."

Rodney: "...Well, not a whole one. Just-just a block of nanite cells say, you know, yay big. (he mimes a small cube)...Look, just-just enough to get the ball rolling."

Sheppard: "Now what?" [knocking sound from the rear compartment door.]
                        Todd: "You open the door."

Sheppard: "How did I wake up before Ronon?"
                        Todd: "We had to stun him several times. I thought it would be best that you were awake before he was."
                        Sheppard: "...Probably a good idea."

Sheppard: "...Anything else happen while we were unconscious that I should know about?"

Larrin: "(on vid screen)"I see that. Now tell me, what are you doing here, and better yet, why didn't those hives destroy your puny little ship?"
                        Sheppard: "I take great offense to that... But those are all good questions, so…we should talk."

Rodney: "You and I have two very different definitions of "this won't take too long."

(Power shuts off)
                        Ronon: "Did you do that?"

One of my absolute favourites of this ep is:
                        Rodney: "You'll be surprised to hear that, uh, removing a planet from the database is actually a lot of work."
                        Sheppard:"...I thought you'd be pretty good at that by now."
                        Rodney: "You just can't resist bringing up the fact that I once accidentally destroyed a couple of planets, can you?"
                        Sheppard: "It was an entire solar system."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"Hello"
                          sigpic
                          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                            Larrin: "(on vid screen)"I see that. Now tell me, what are you doing here, and better yet, why didn't those hives destroy your puny little ship?"
                            Sheppard: "I take great offense to that..."
                            hahahahaha love it classic John
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
                            X