Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Ummm... maybe it's just me but I interpreted Joe's comment about seeing the War Council convene for BAMSR not as a hint as to what happens in the ep, but rather a reference to the behind the scenes process... especially in the context that he mentioned it. I thought he was talking about some kind of writer's meeting to go over the script or even the cast read-through or some such?
    Could be. Perhaps we're so desperate for more info we see spoilers in everything?
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Ummm... maybe it's just me but I interpreted Joe's comment about seeing the War Council convene for BAMSR not as a hint as to what happens in the ep, but rather a reference to the behind the scenes process... especially in the context that he mentioned it. I thought he was talking about some kind of writer's meeting to go over the script or even the cast read-through or some such?
      Oh I hope not. It would be better to see it actually in the ep.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Dredging this thread up with this tiny tidbit from JM:

Anonymous #3 writes: “Is there friendship growth between Teyla and Rodney this season?”

Answer: Yup. There’s a particularly sweet scene in Be All My Sins.
        http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-27-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Dredging this thread up with this tiny tidbit from JM:

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-27-2007.html
          Hmm, well I won't hold my breath for anything interesting, and by sweet he means? And by scene he means?

Dam Joe and his vagueness!

Comment

This sound by far the most interesting point of the serie, of course in connection with "Mortal Coil" and "Spoils of War". A conflict between 3-4 parties which are enemies in nature to eachother, and close like strength it is something unseen even for SG-1 (except maby "Reckoning").

I'm also almost certain that the title suggest both Replicators and Wraith like essentialy sins of the Ancients and they will be the main players of those episodes. But i will welcome a surprise.

I don't see the new Atlantis leadership making the same mistake like in "Allies" and underestimating the Wraith and get burned for.

I also welcome seeing both Apollo and Daedalus, Asgard upgraded, in a space battle, hopefull with another outcame than the one in "Camelot". Let's not forget that their laser beam weapons will give them an significant advantage over the Wraith hives and cruisers, shieldless and build only to defend against missles, with kamikaze strategies, lack of manuvrability and speed.

I was always wondering why the Ancients didn't implement laser beam technology, which is ovioulsy Wraith's Nemesis, on their warships, as we seen in "Siege" that they had this technology implemented in a the defence satelites.

I'm looking forward to this, and the way they build the events to lead to this "alliance against a common enemy"!

Comment

'This Mortal Coil' and 'Be all my sins remember'd' are both lines from Hamlet's 'to be or not to be' speech (as many have already stated).

I am struggling to see the relevance of that soliloquy to this storyline, since it refers on the one hand to Hamlet's desire to end his own life and also to the bigger theme of his over-riding inability to act out his revenge...

Hmmm... revenge?

On who, by who...?

To 'shuffle of this mortal coil' is to die... or to ascend?

And the 'be all my sins remember'd' line is mean't specifically for Ophelia... relevant?

Meh, I dunno... been a good few years since I studied any Shakespeare.

Basically, this two-parter sounds like it is going to kick serious botty!

Comment

Spoiler:
                according to JMs latest blog someone asked him are we going to see any nice moments between rodney and teyla and he replied theres a cute scene between them in be all my sins
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  Hmm, well I won't hold my breath for anything interesting, and by sweet he means? And by scene he means?

Dam Joe and his vagueness!
                  I can't wait to see what he has instore for us. It sounds like this season will be very character driven.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    I can't wait to see what he has instore for us. It sounds like this season will be very character driven.
                    Ditto. I like the Teyla/Rodney friendship and it'll be nice to see some more of that!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                      Ditto. I like the Teyla/Rodney friendship and it'll be nice to see some more of that!
                      Mabey she'll teach him how to spare better?

Comment

Mabey she'll teach him how to spare better?
                        To be honest, I don't think that there's any hope for McKay

Comment

To be honest, I don't think that there's any hope for McKay
                          Yeah your right. Let Ronon kick his ass again.

Comment

Yeah your right. Let Ronon kick his ass again.
                            I loved that scene. It'd be awesome to see another one like that. Teyla trying to teach Rodney would be hilarious as well

Comment

I loved that scene. It'd be awesome to see another one like that. Teyla trying to teach Rodney would be hilarious as well
                              What be hilarious is if Rodney learns how to spar and truly tries to beat Ronon but he still bests him.

Comment

What be hilarious is if Rodney learns how to spar and truly tries to beat Ronon but he still bests him.
                                No, a funny scene would be McKay acidentily tripping Ronon or something and end up winning

Comment

Working...
                                X