Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    Sounds like a good episode.

But I'm looking forward to the sweet friendship scene JM mentioned between Rodney and Teyla.
    Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    There will also be a moment between Ronon & Teyla too. I found out when I asked a ? on JM blog. here it is

Poundpuppy29 writes: “Will there be any emotional scenes between Ronon & Teyla in season 4?”

Answer: Yup. A really sweet one in Be All My Sins Remember’d
    It sounds to me like John, Rodney, and Ronan will be going into a space battle with the Daedulus, the Apollo, and the Wraith against the Asurans and Teyla hugs all of them as they go because they might not come back. She stays on Atlantis because she is pregnant and the goodbyes are emotional. Just a thought.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      There will also be a moment between Ronon & Teyla too. I found out when I asked a ? on JM blog. here it is

Poundpuppy29 writes: “Will there be any emotional scenes between Ronon & Teyla in season 4?”

Answer: Yup. A really sweet one in Be All My Sins Remember’d
      Very cool!

Comment

Some hints from Joe:

Redhooks writes: “Will the Travelers appear in a third episode near the end of the season?”

Answer: You’ll have to watch BAMSR to find out.

Zabadoo writes: “...4.)Will fourth season episodes dealing with the Wraith or the Asurans be mainly dialogue-based or action-based? Any "Reckoning" style episodes in the near future for Atlantis?”

Answers: ...4) More weighted toward action but studded with scintillating dialogue. BAMSR.
        http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-17-2007.html

Comment

The more I read JM's blog, the more I think I'm really gonna like this episode.
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
            The more I read the happier I am. Season 4 will be great.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
              Ditto. This ep and all of S4 sounds good.
              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Some hints from Joe:
                Redhooks writes: “Will the Travelers appear in a third episode near the end of the season?”

Answer: You’ll have to watch BAMSR to find out.
                http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-17-2007.html
                I hate when Joe tries to be so cryptic and when he edits out the entire question. Here is my original question:
                Joe,
                There has been some discussion about the actual "level of technology" the Travelers have. Some of the writers from the Press Tour three weeks ago have said that the Travelers are far more advanced than the Atlantis expediton. Was this just a bad interpretation on the part of the article writers? Everything else I have seen points to them having just about the same level of tech as our expedition/Earth before we got the Asgard tech. Also, will the Travelers appear in a third episode near the end of the season? Or does their Ancient warship not survive the BASMR space battle like almost all the other Ancient stuff you writers dangle in front of us for an episode or two and then take away?

Thanks!
                No answer about level of technology and unfortunately, the last question is what I think will happen in this episode!! The writers won't let ANYBODY keep Ancient Tech!!!!!
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                  I hate when Joe tries to be so cryptic and when he edits out the entire question. Here is my original question:

No answer about level of technology and unfortunately, the last question is what I think will happen in this episode!! The writers won't let ANYBODY keep Ancient Tech!!!!!
                  LOL! Maybe just ask, "What is the level of the Travellers technology? Is it close to Earth or more advanced?". He might answer something a bit more straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                    LOL! Maybe just ask, "What is the level of the Travellers technology? Is it close to Earth or more advanced?". He might answer something a bit more straight forward.
                    Actually that was about the fourth time I had asked this question without changing too much except from two weeks to three weeks ago from when I had first asked it.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually that was about the fourth time I had asked this question without changing too much except from two weeks to three weeks ago from when I had first asked it.
                      Huh. I guess he just doesn't want to answer it.

Comment

Huh. I guess he just doesn't want to answer it.
                        What I meant was that I cut and pasted the question 4 times and the only thing I changed was the two to three weeks line. Maybe he got tired of me asking it and thought this way he could get rid of me. He has no idea what persistance is yet!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

What I meant was that I cut and pasted the question 4 times and the only thing I changed was the two to three weeks line. Maybe he got tired of me asking it and thought this way he could get rid of me. He has no idea what persistance is yet!!!
                          And like I suggested, maybe if you rephrase it without the bit he already answered, he'd respond to the tech part.

Comment

And like I suggested, maybe if you rephrase it without the bit he already answered, he'd respond to the tech part.
                            I doubt it. You know how cryptic he can be. He never wants to give us too much information, and he also loves feeding us misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              I doubt it. You know how cryptic he can be. He never wants to give us too much information, and he also loves feeding us misinformation.
                              Misinformation like "Sci-Fi is going to show what they are calling an extended trailer?"
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Misinformation like "Sci-Fi is going to show what they are calling an extended trailer?"
                                Exactly, though I'm sure he's as disapointed as we were.

Comment

Working...
                                X