Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    No, a funny scene would be McKay acidentily tripping Ronon or something and end up winning
    Nah he ends up tripping Ronon then whines because he's affraid he's dead meat.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Nah he ends up tripping Ronon then whines because he's affraid he's dead meat.
      Maybe he trips Ronon, "wins", and then fears for his life by whining to Shep to protect him
      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Maybe he trips Ronon, "wins", and then fears for his life by whining to Shep to protect him
        LOL. I know this is going to seem strange but I just rewatched Robocop. Imagine his fear if he came up against him?!

Comment

LOL. I know this is going to seem strange but I just rewatched Robocop. Imagine his fear if he came up against him?!
          LOL!

Comment

LOL!
            I think his directive of protect the innocent would short circut when he met mckay.

Comment

great epsiode title and the fact that we are working with the wraith is even better plus we might be able to see the new asgaurd upgrades i hope

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                great epsiode title and the fact that we are working with the wraith is even better plus we might be able to see the new asgaurd upgrades i hope
                ITA!

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                  Agreed it sounds great and very sweet that we will get to use our shiny new Asgard tech.

Comment

I have heard a little rumor that in this episode
                    Spoiler:
                    the Travelers somehow show up in the battle against the Replicators with their Ancient Warship and turn the tide of the battle in our favor. We will have to wait until early next year to find out if this info is correct or not. We know they are in this episode so this isn't too far out there as rumors go.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                      I have heard a little rumor that in this episode
                      Spoiler:
                      the Travelers somehow show up in the battle against the Replicators with their Ancient Warship and turn the tide of the battle in our favor. We will have to wait until early next year to find out if this info is correct or not. We know they are in this episode so this isn't too far out there as rumors go.
                      I heard about something along these lines as well. This ep is gonna be great!

Comment

this episode looks to be one of the more interesting ones in season 4
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sounds like a good episode.

But I'm looking forward to the sweet friendship scene JM mentioned between Rodney and Teyla.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            Sounds like a good episode.

But I'm looking forward to the sweet friendship scene JM mentioned between Rodney and Teyla.
                            Indeed. It sounds like a great ep and the Rodney and Teyla scene is a plus.

Comment

Indeed. It sounds like a great ep and the Rodney and Teyla scene is a plus.
                              ITA

Comment

There will also be a moment between Ronon & Teyla too. I found out when I asked a ? on JM blog. here it is

Poundpuppy29 writes: “Will there be any emotional scenes between Ronon & Teyla in season 4?”

Answer: Yup. A really sweet one in Be All My Sins Remember’d
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X