PJ fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    didn't they use 302s in First Strike to redirect the asteroid? although they could've come from the Apollo
    They did as Colonel Sheppard (I think) got Ellis to beam Lorne up to the 302s to lead the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
      I'm pretty sure we can get a PJ count from the ep because...

- Rodney told Sheppard that there were about 20 people on the base with the ATA gene.

- And during the scene in the jumper bay, Sheppard said they were going to fly every single jumper they had.

So there should actually be a surplus of pilots rather than a shortage of jumpers.
      You're right. I just went back and counted the number of people Sheppard and Mckay were addressing and there's more people than there were jumpers that flew out. I can't get an exact number since Mckay and Sheppard's head are blocking a few people. But there's 16 heads which I was able to visibly see, plus a few more that were blocked from view, plus Mckay and Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
        I'm pretty sure we can get a PJ count from the ep because...

- Rodney told Sheppard that there were about 20 people on the base with the ATA gene.

- And during the scene in the jumper bay, Sheppard said they were going to fly every single jumper they had.

So there should actually be a surplus of pilots rather than a shortage of jumpers.

Also, a little off topic, but doesn't Atlantis have a small compliment of 302s? Or how else would you explain why there's at least one 302 pilot on base.
        I think it would be more likely that a few of the people Shepp was talking to were just completely unfit to do fly jumpers, or they were needed in the city (i.e.- doctors). This assumption is based on the fact that we know that there are at least 2 jumper bays, and the secondary one alone had at least a dozen, probably more.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
          Those are drone vents. Watch siege II drones come out of them. Not jumpers.
          I have, and the places i saw the drones come out of were on the edges of platforms.. If i had a screenshot capable program i would show what i am on about..

Comment

Well, these are the drone vents:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s1/1.../siege252.html

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I have, and the places i saw the drones come out of were on the edges of platforms.. If i had a screenshot capable program i would show what i am on about..
              If you have a record of the show in some form (DVD etc.) just hit the "printscreen" button located to the right of the backspace button.
              Then paste the image into some sort of image program (paint is fine) and save.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                And that is differen from what i am looking at..

If you have a record of the show in some form (DVD etc.) just hit the "printscreen" button located to the right of the backspace button.
                Then paste the image into some sort of image program (paint is fine) and save.
                At this time neither of my laptop or my desktop are DVD capable... Then again i use my TV and dvd player to watch stuff.... So i have never needed to add one to the pc. Give me a little to see if i can screen cap from the TV/.

Comment

Just take a picture of the TV screen when that scene comes up then.

Comment

I don't seem to have a picture editor program... Crap.

Comment

I know exactly the towers of which you speak of. In each of the 3 larger parts of Atlantis on the outside, the layout of the central towers is repeated on a smaller scale.

Vala,

Comment

Oh, I know. Go here:

http://www.alecm.com/gallery.htm

Click on the Atlantis 3D models, and pick out the towers.

EDIT: Heh, I already know what you're talking about.

Comment

I'm sorry but whaton Earth are you guys accually talking about? I'f you refering to an episode you should quote it's title.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

if its just me then....

but when all the jumper exited the bay one of them had a red underglow

and it was the same with the jumper in return part 2 which was a different jumper since the thruster folded upwards....maybe that was the asuran jumper sheppard took in progeny?????
                            sigpic

Comment

The jumpers have had those red lights underneath since Rising.

Comment

THanks vala... Finally someone knows what i was on about..

Comment

Working...
                                X