No announcement yet.

PJ fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my goodness!! I thought the PJ fleet was the cutest thing ever!! It had me squeeing, lol. My brother was slowly edging away from me..

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_Fan View Post
      Oh my goodness!! I thought the PJ fleet was the cutest thing ever!! It had me squeeing, lol. My brother was slowly edging away from me..
      lol... I didn't quite have that reaction but I can see why you think they look cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_Fan View Post
        My reaction was quite different. I thought it just looked awsome and a great scene.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Does anyone know how many there actually were. Because then we'd actually have a final count to keep track of.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

ill go rewch that scene and count after this we should keep track

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

dam it was removed

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                Does anyone know how many there actually were. Because then we'd actually have a final count to keep track of.
                No we wouldn't, because they only took out as many jumpers as they could find ATA gene people to pilot. There could've been many more. And since a ton of the Expedition was on Apollo at the time we couldn't even get an accurate count of how many people have the gene in the expedition.
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

IIrc that was the full compliment of the upper jumper bay in the central spire, but what about those 3 other jumper bays on the 3 piers which have the 'top' of the central spire looking structures, AND the underwater bay..?

Comment

Fifteen jumpers flew out to meet the asteriods. One can reasonably assume the experimental jumper was not among them and that Earth has a jumper in the SGC. If there are more we don't know, but I doubt they would store other jumpers away from the gateroom. They are understocked so would would assume they would move them all to the same place (they operate everything from within the tower anyway) and now that parts of the city aren't flooded they'd be able to check if there were any jumper bays that they missed after the season 3 mid-season episodes. I do, however, agree that it's perfectly plausable that they left jumpers behind since they didn't have pilots for them.

Comment

This scene was amazing! Such a cool cnept and with Excellent CGI!

I would say it was one of my fav moments from both shows, and no one Died!

Also i would say they where not all the jumpers, as yes their are more bays than just that one and i am sure they could not take every1 with the ATA gene as imamgine if the mission went horrably wrong? They would all be dead! and every1 else on Atlantis would be unable to use half the technologies!
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        IIrc that was the full compliment of the upper jumper bay in the central spire, but what about those 3 other jumper bays on the 3 piers which have the 'top' of the central spire looking structures, AND the underwater bay..?
                        What other 3 jumper bays? I'll give you the underwater jumper bay, but those jumpers could have been moved up to the one above the gate room. Are you talking about the things the drones came out of from the end of the piers in Siege II?

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

No. Take a look at the city when they show it all. On three of the piers are structures completly resembling the top of the central spire, including the 'face' part as well as the top opening where the jumpers come out of. IMO they are additional jumper bays, it is the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            No. Take a look at the city when they show it all. On three of the piers are structures completly resembling the top of the central spire, including the 'face' part as well as the top opening where the jumpers come out of. IMO they are additional jumper bays, it is the only thing that makes sense.
                            Those are drone vents. Watch siege II drones come out of them. Not jumpers.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we can get a PJ count from the ep because...

- Rodney told Sheppard that there were about 20 people on the base with the ATA gene.

- And during the scene in the jumper bay, Sheppard said they were going to fly every single jumper they had.

So there should actually be a surplus of pilots rather than a shortage of jumpers.

Also, a little off topic, but doesn't Atlantis have a small compliment of 302s? Or how else would you explain why there's at least one 302 pilot on base.
                              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                                Also, a little off topic, but doesn't Atlantis have a small compliment of 302s? Or how else would you explain why there's at least one 302 pilot on base.
                                didn't they use 302s in First Strike to redirect the asteroid? although they could've come from the Apollo
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X