X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwander View Post
      Does anyone know when it is Airing, i herd something about Fall. That is 4 - 6 months. Are the other countries showing it before then, i imagion the Fall is for America, when is Canada airing the Ep.
      Nope. It is just now begining principle photography. It will air here in the states first.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Hello been awhile since i posted on the forums, so hey first of all.

Ok I've watched 'First Strike' a few times now and like the rest of you been thinking about the team's current situation that leads into 'Adift' and i can't see Mckay fixing the gate in time or another power source being found. This situation sort of reminded me of the Siege from season 1/2 and gave me an idea from the 'Siege part 2', you can removely fly/control a jumper using the chair in Atlantis (when the process works) so what about reversing that process and controlling Atlantis/stardrive from a jumper. Then you could put everyone into the jumpers as only a small portion of the expedition remained on Atlantis for the flight and use 1 jumper as control unit, this way with everyone in the jumpers, which have their own life support systems Atlantis' atomsphere (held in place by the shield) is not required. Thus the shield could be power down and the power that would have been used for the shield put into the stardrive instead. Even if this didnt provide enough power for the rest of the hyperspace journey it could give them enough power to either hyperspace 'jump' to a planet with a stargate (they were original off to the closest habitable, non populated planet with an ocean, which suggests there were other planets between Atlantis' original planet and the new one) and use the jumpers to gate through or 'jump' close enough to their destination to send a jumper to get Apollo via space.

This is only an idea based on speculation though.

Comment

Possible outcome below.

Spoiler:
          Now that we have access to the asgard database, thanks to 10 * 20, i am wondering if they will power Atlantis with one of their power supplies, afterall, you would have asume the asgard have something that would be as powerfull as a ZPM as a power source.

Comment

Possible outcome below.

Spoiler:
            Now that we have access to the asgard database, thanks to 10 * 20, i am wondering if they will power Atlantis with one of their power supplies, afterall, you would have asume the asgard have something that would be as powerfull as a ZPM as a power source.
            Hmmm mabey.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Possible outcome below.

Spoiler:
              Do you? I'd be suprised if they did.

Comment

Possible outcome below.

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                But will we get there in time, and do we (the MW crew) even know of their predicament

Comment

Here is my Outrageous, and probably wrong, Theory! Tagged just in case

Spoiler:
                  Ok, Now it starts with them stuck in deep space, Rodney fighting feverishly to get some form of power to get them going again. But, knowing Ancient technology much better than Rodney or anyone else on the Altantis exp, the Asurans initiated two downloads. Since Rodney was expecting it, they initiated a virus he would catch and stop. In a second transmission to the system that Rodney couldnt see, they have activated the lab in which the Ancients created their replacators and ensured it could create human form replicators. It wasnt out of power, but the new Asurans on the "Flying City" have made it think it is so they will die without any need for the Asurans to intervene any further. But they are discovered and Shep, Ronon and Teyla have to find them and desintergrate them while Rodney and Zelenka try and get the ZPM to work properly again.

Meanwhile, Weir is in the infirmiry, and she is not doing well at all. Keller's initial nerves are causing her some crisis or confidence and its not helping that she cant seem to do anything to help weir. Then, Weir Ascends.. Adrift Ends. But sees Weir become a Daniel Jackson Style recurrin character

Lifeline will see Carter come out of hyperspace over Lantea and destroy the satgatelite with the Oddys shiny new kick butt asgard weapons. Then she will think "Oh oops. too late" coz she cant find Atlantis. Until Ascended Weir pops up on her bridge and tells her where to find the "Not so Flying City". She ZOOMS very fast to that spot, transfers over their ZPM so it can get moving again, and then takes off to Asura to drop a PWARW or two around the place. BOOM! Asurans Gone - much like the Replicators of the Milky Goodness Galaxy (Hence the need for a wild card race! A-HA!)

They land Altantis on another rock anyway because then no one will know where to find them, for now, and that will give them a reprieve of being attacked consistantly by everyone and every thing that feels like picking on the poor Humans...

Yes, I have way too much free time
                  Last edited by SG13-NightOps; 15 March 2007, 11:28 PM.
                  : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                  : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post

Spoiler:
                    Ok, Now it starts with them stuck in deep space, Rodney fighting feverishly to get some form of power to get them going again. But, knowing Ancient technology much better than Rodney or anyone else on the Altantis exp, the Asurans initiated two downloads. Since Rodney was expecting it, they initiated a virus he would catch and stop. In a second transmission to the system that Rodney couldnt see, they have activated the lab in which the Ancients created their replacators and ensured it could create human form replicators. It wasnt out of power, but the new Asurans on the "Flying City" have made it think it is so they will die without any need for the Asurans to intervene any further. But they are discovered and Shep, Ronon and Teyla have to find them and desintergrate them while Rodney and Zelenka try and get the ZPM to work properly again.

Meanwhile, Weir is in the infirmiry, and she is not doing well at all. Keller's initial nerves are causing her some crisis or confidence and its not helping that she cant seem to do anything to help weir. Then, Weir Ascends.. Adrift Ends. But sees Weir become a Daniel Jackson Style recurrin character

Lifeline will see Carter come out of hyperspace over Lantea and destroy the satgatelite with the Oddys shiny new kick butt asgard weapons. Then she will think "Oh oops. too late" coz she cant find Atlantis. Until Ascended Weir pops up on her bridge and tells her where to find the "Not so Flying City". She ZOOMS very fast to that spot, transfers over their ZPM so it can get moving again, and then takes off to Asura to drop a PWARW or two around the place. BOOM! Asurans Gone - much like the Replicators of the Milky Goodness Galaxy (Hence the need for a wild card race! A-HA!)

They land Altantis on another rock anyway because then no one will know where to find them, for now, and that will give them a reprieve of being attacked consistantly by everyone and every thing that feels like picking on the poor Humans...

Not bad...

Comment

Here's my theory which is probably completely wrong. "Adrift" begins with Rodney desperately trying to conserve power. He shuts down life support everywhere that it's not needed. He then figures out a way to keep the shield running in habitable areas only and the Puddle Jumpers are also used as a power source. These measures allow them to survive until the Apollo arrives. The crew then uses the apollo's hyperdrive engine in conjunction with Atlantis's stardrive to re-enter hyperspace. This idea could only work if the city could survive in hyperspace without a shield in most areas. The crew get into further trouble when they detect Wraith and Asuran ships. The Wraith and Asuran ships begin to fire on one another above the new planet. They practically destroy each other. This begins a war between them.
                      Do your people practice being vague?
                      Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

is it just me or do these threads usually come up a bit closer than 8 months away from the episode actually airing? this thread is pretty much pointless with the info we have now anyway! seriously, im not trying to be a basher here but this thread shouldnt be open for another six months! until then, just stick with little spoiler threads and other threads that have six million clones.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post

Spoiler:

Very interesting. Quite a good idea, would be good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            Do you? I'd be suprised if they did.
                            I don't think they will, but I think they will have something comparable (unlike our rather crappy naquadah generators)

I can't wait for season 4!

Comment

I think they'll get to the planet they're heading for (the nearest habitable planet without a stargate) and Atlantis will be damaged to the point it can no longer fly. They will then find out there's humans (or something) there and have some trouble with them. The Atlantis team will then have to deal with enemies from all over the galaxy, and at their own doorstep.

About the Tria, wasn't that dismantled by the Asurans to repair Atlantis when they attacked or was that the Asuran's own ship. This leads me to my next point, with Atlantis being damaged by the satellite weapon, will it be fixed with Earth like design. What will this look like, a big Frankenstein building?
                              Last edited by Telchak; 07 April 2007, 05:44 PM.
                              Season 2: Episode "1969"
                              Teal'c rides in front of the bus with a Michael, a hippie who is giving them a lift.
                              Michael: So, that thing on your head, what does it symbolize? Peace?
                              Teal'c: Slavery... to false gods.
                              Michael: Right on! So, what is it made of?
                              Teal'c (sternly): We shall not discuss this any further.
                              Michael: Hey, I dig. It's cool. You just go AWOL?
                              Teal'c: What exactly are you saying?
                              Michael: You know... me and Jenny, back at the concert, we were so cool that we might even cross the border to Canada.
                              Teal'c: For what reason?
                              Michael: You know... the war.
                              Teal'c; The war with Canada?
                              Michael just stares at Teal'c with a confused expression on his face!

Comment

i think that they will fix it up to ancient standerds and the writers might have it magicaly get fixed. anyways i would rather have atlantis just floating in space for a whole season rather than see it land.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X