Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course, they would have enough energy to activate a stargate though, stupid me.
    Someone needs to destroy that stardrive... again.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      And of course, they would have enough energy to activate a stargate though, stupid me.
      Someone needs to destroy that stardrive... again.
      Not just that but we would need enough power to constantly power the shield, if we stayed in orbit. We need more ZPMs.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Not just that but we would need enough power to constantly power the shield, if we stayed in orbit. We need more ZPMs.
        if only weir had listened to rodney in echoes and we had kept all 3 zpms that the ancients left us in the return!!we wouldnt be in this situation now!!

then again i guess we wouldnt have had such a kickarse cliffhanger!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          if only weir had listened to rodney in echoes and we had kept all 3 zpms that the ancients left us in the return!!we wouldnt be in this situation now!!

then again i guess we wouldnt have had such a kickarse cliffhanger!!
          That and it's so fun seeing Mckay complain when he doesnt get what he wants.

Comment

I wonder if we will see McKay start complaining over this same subject in season 4, i found it quiet funny how he had send 15 e-mails in a few hours to Dr. Weir about the subject lol.

I wonder how McKay will change in season 4 and how he will be played in "Adrift", im quite excited to see how they solve there current problem or who comes to aid the team in their time of need.

But as another person said above "Anything can happen".

Ouzo
            Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            -

Comment

Originally posted by ouzo View Post
              I wonder if we will see McKay start complaining over this same subject in season 4, i found it quiet funny how he had send 15 e-mails in a few hours to Dr. Weir about the subject lol.

I wonder how McKay will change in season 4 and how he will be played in "Adrift", im quite excited to see how they solve there current problem or who comes to aid the team in their time of need.

But as another person said above "Anything can happen".

Ouzo
              As am I. The more I read about season 4 the more excited I get.

Comment

Does anyone know when it is Airing, i herd something about Fall. That is 4 - 6 months. Are the other countries showing it before then, i imagion the Fall is for America, when is Canada airing the Ep.

Comment

I wonder if they Asguard show up to drop off Amanda tapping, a ZPM and what not. The Asguard can fly faster then we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwander View Post
                    I wonder if they Asguard show up to drop off Amanda tapping, a ZPM and what not. The Asguard can fly faster then we can.
                    Doubt it. She is supposed to come in her own ship.

Comment

Nope. The US is getting it first roughly a month or so after Season 3 ends in mid to late July.

Comment

Doubt it. She is supposed to come in her own ship.
                        Perhaps her own ship means an Asgard ship named The Samantha Carter?

Comment

Nope. The US is getting it first roughly a month or so after Season 3 ends in mid to late July.
                          Cant wait for it
                          sigpic

Comment

Something I'm confused about. I keep hearing people referencing "that must be when Weir's role is reduced", or "We're losing two characters" [Carson and presumably Weir], but I can't find the SOURCE of this. I'm new to the board so I obviously wasn't here when this *came out* if indeed such a thing did. She only appeared injured in the season 3 finale...

If it's true, I'm PISSED. But anyway, where'd it come from? what are the details?

Comment

Last I heard personally is that Torri Higginson has been reduced to 'recurring' but they are still sorting out which episodes she will appear in. It's rumoured (i.e. not confirmed) that she will be in 4-6 episodes.
                              People are just getting pissed because they think that Weir is getting offed and replaced with Carter. which is, in my opinion, an unsubstantiated rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by ElessarUSMC View Post
                                Something I'm confused about. I keep hearing people referencing "that must be when Weir's role is reduced", or "We're losing two characters" [Carson and presumably Weir], but I can't find the SOURCE of this. I'm new to the board so I obviously wasn't here when this *came out* if indeed such a thing did. She only appeared injured in the season 3 finale...

If it's true, I'm PISSED. But anyway, where'd it come from? what are the details?
                                Here's the Gateworld article regarding Weir's status change. No one has confirmed how many episodes she will be in for Season 4.

As far as being replaced by Carter, JoeM has said that they would have done the same thing(whatever it is) with Weir's character whether Carter was brought over or not. If you mean is she taking Weir's place as leader of the expedition, some believe indications point that direction with her being a main member of the cast, but nothing has been confirmed as to her role. There are a couple of threads around here discussing it if you want to get caught up.

Carter's Role in Season 4

Could Carter replace Weir? *SPOILERS*
                                Last edited by Killdeer; 11 March 2007, 05:57 PM.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X