This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
    My main point is when I see Keller, I'm not saying..."Why is she in the scene?"

Her place in each ep makes perfect sense, Carson was in scenes he need not be, and had me always saying "Why the hell is he there and his input is so valuable?"

I liked Keller's presentation and especially since I find her a developing character, that as a viewer, I find to be the most realistically human.
    See it's very interesting, to me I look at Keller and think "Why does she exist?" It's all a matter of personal opinion. yes I love Carson and would have him over Keller any day of the week, but that's NOT why I dislike Keller (it's a bonus). I think the character is weak and frankly a bit pathetic, the kind of female character I would like to see never written again on any show and to me it would not matter if Carson was in next year or not, it's not going to make me like the character.

Comment

Give Keller a rope and let her bungee without tying her rope . Keller is at the top of my "who I hate the most in SGA" list! Even Lucius is cololer

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Give Keller a rope and let her bungee without tying her rope . Keller is at the top of my "who I hate the most in SGA" list! Even Lucius is cololer
        That low, nothing is worse than Lucius. Can we have Intergrabyte bungee without a rope too
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          That low, nothing is worse than Lucius. Can we have Intergrabyte bungee without a rope too
          Indeed, his fate should be the same as Kellers in that regard... She ain't all bad, granted no Carson Beckett but the Character shouldn't suffer just because of Beckett's death and the fact that some people can't so much as give her a chance...

Comment

The only reason I allow you people to throw me off a cliff is because I misspelled the word COOLER in my previous post.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok
              but the Character shouldn't suffer just because of Beckett's death and the fact that some people can't so much as give her a chance...
              Both my husband and myself have given her a chance and we just cannot take to the character. We'd have felt the same way about her if she'd been in the show from the start and we'd never had Beckett.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                Both my husband and myself have given her a chance and we just cannot take to the character. We'd have felt the same way about her if she'd been in the show from the start and we'd never had Beckett.
                I feel the same way. I've given her a chance. I even thought I might like her, since I was one of the ones to see Doppelganger first. But it's been downhill from there. She was awful in Tabula Rasa IMO - completely monotone throughout the episode.

It really doesn't have anything to do with Beckett. She just doesn't work for this role as far as I'm concerned. IMO she's the least convincing doctor they've ever had in the Stargate universe, possibly excepting Dr Brightman, but I don't remember her very well.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

My trouble with Keller is that I have a hard time trying to confince myself that she is head of medical on Atlantis. She just doesn't seem in charge. I might buy her as an assistant or a nurse, but, as head of medical is a stretch. Now, her "repli"character came across much better. Perhaps, there is some hope if they do some adjustments to the character. I just don't know.

On the other hand, Carson is very believable as the Head of medical. He seems natural to the role. I can accept him as an MD. If I have to choose just one, it's Beckett. But, I am ok with both there as long as Keller is shifted to a secondary role in medical.

Comment

Originally posted by scholar View Post
                    My trouble with Keller is that I have a hard time trying to confince myself that she is head of medical on Atlantis. She just doesn't seem in charge. I might buy her as an assistant or a nurse, but, as head of medical is a stretch. Now, her "repli"character came across much better. Perhaps, there is some hope if they do some adjustments to the character. I just don't know.

On the other hand, Carson is very believable as the Head of medical. He seems natural to the role. I can accept him as an MD. If I have to choose just one, it's Beckett. But, I am ok with both there as long as Keller is shifted to a secondary role in medical.
                    I agree completely. Keller just does not have the confidence that the Head of a Medical Department should have. Think about Janet Fraiser. She was an awesome doctor, and an awesome CMO. And her attitude was a lot of what made her such a great character. She was very fierce in taking charge and fighting for her patients, and wouldn't hesitate to even take on General Hammond if she felt it were in her patient's best interest. ("Napoleonic power monger"- Jack O'Neill, Crystal Skull) Even Carolyn Lam, while not much of a people person, had an air of competance and self-assurance.

I could buy Keller as an intern, or a nurse. But head of medicine? No way.
                    Last edited by Killdeer; 15 December 2007, 11:23 AM.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope she goes off world and forgets to come back till they cancel the show. After they cancel the show she can come back

Comment

Hope she goes off world and forgets to come back till they cancel the show. After they cancel the show she can come back
                        LOL... I think we've found Keller's No1 Anti-fan...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                          LOL... I think we've found Keller's No1 Anti-fan...
                          Did I say that out loud .

*Blushes for being caught *

Comment

Did I say that out loud .

*Blushes for being caught *
                            LoL... I take it Keller plays a sizable part in the reason why your location is: 'On the ANTI-S4 couch'?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                              LoL... I take it Keller plays a sizable part in the reason why your location is: 'On the ANTI-S4 couch'?
                              I bought the couch 90% because of her

Comment

I bought the couch 90% because of her
                                Did you send her 90% of the bill?

Comment

Working...
                                X