This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    why do you assume that Keller will be a regular in s5? she's in 11 eps in s4, that's enough. there's no need to make her a regular
    KELLER

REGULAR?????????

Are you trying to give me nightmares?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      IMO TPTB could easily over do it with characters like Keller... I agree there is no need to make her a regular

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
      KELLER

REGULAR?????????

Are you trying to give me nightmares?
      nope. I'm just replying to xx_luvSheppard_xx who thinks Keller will be a regular in s5 which makes no sense to me
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

No, she should definitely be not be a regular. I know she's coming back, but I'm hoping she doesn't have as much of a presence next year as she did last year. After Quarantine, I'm a little fed up. And Trio is probably going to push me over the edge.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

nope. I'm just replying to xx_luvSheppard_xx who thinks Keller will be a regular in s5 which makes no sense to me
          Oh good I can stop breathing into this paper bag then

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            No, she should definitely be not be a regular. I know she's coming back, but I'm hoping she doesn't have as much of a presence next year as she did last year. After Quarantine, I'm a little fed up. And Trio is probably going to push me over the edge.
            Quarantine was a fun ep and I'm really looking forward to Trio. not because of Keller but it should be hilarious. I think Keller will be in at least 8 eps next season which would make sense if Beckett's gonna be a recurring character. if however he's only back as a guest for 3-4 eps then we'll see her in at least as much eps as this season imo

stay calm
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Only if the shock has passed

Comment

Quarantine was a fun ep and I'm really looking forward to Trio. not because of Keller but it should be hilarious. I think Keller will be in at least 8 eps next season which would make sense if Beckett's gonna be a recurring character. if however he's only back as a guest for 3-4 eps then we'll see her in at least as much eps as this season imo
                I found the whole Ronon/Keller thing in Quarantine excruciating. No more of that please.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Only if the shock has passed
                  Not really, but I'm hoping that Vodka I just pouired will help.

*Keller a Regular*

Better make that a double

Comment

Double bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      I don't need TPTB to tell me what to like...
                      Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
                      exactly! Just because that interview says a brain surgeon sees Keller as believable and that gives her "the stamp of approval" doesn't mean we should say "Ok, well HE says she is great I guess I should like her to."
                      Where in that interview or in my post did either myself or PM imply that you had to like her?

It was simply supporting the answer to the question "Is that brain surgery?"

According to an actual brain surgeon, it is.

Trying not to sound too nasty, but some people need to get a grip. No one is forcing you to like her. Don't ask the question if you are going to twist the answer into something it isn't.
                      : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                      : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I found the whole Ronon/Keller thing in Quarantine excruciating. No more of that please.
                        yep! Though as much as I hate to admit it I think that Jumper One is probably right Keller will be back in not as many eps and Beckett guest stars. I dont think that the Carson fanbase is lucky enough to have him back on a more permanent basis because its just not very concievable with the way things are going.
                        BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Yes please keep that behind the scene. I don't need to see my dinner again.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            Yeah we need to patent Anti-Keller/Ronon barf bags

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
                              Yeah we need to patent Anti-Keller/Ronon barf bags
                              LMAO! I'm definately feeling the dislike for Keller here

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

LMAO! I'm definately feeling the dislike for Keller here
                                Well safe to say dislike for the ship

Comment

Working...
                                X