Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Horrific Reveal' Speculation for Atlantis Season 4 (spoilers abound in this thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is going to be a horrific reveal, I would hope it would be something truly "horrific".

Teyla's baby being part wraith is not that horrific. She is part wraith herself and it should be expected that the child have the same abilities (if not more) than her as she was the most powerful in her tribe in that area.

If I was going to go "horrific" I would think they would see that Michael was capturing people and infecting them with a modified version of the retro-virus. One where the infected person became one of his super wraiths but were able to keep their human form. Then this infected was sent back to their planet to infect others. When the SG team visits one of the infected planets the SW's shed the skins and reveal that a whole planet has been converted to Michaels army.

Anther would be that the SG teams find the Wraith ship yards thanks to the travelers. It is found that at the core of every ship is a group of 5 humans that are tied into the ship systems. Their brains, central nervous system, and immune system are used by the ship to create its regenerative abilities and its ability to create new neural pathways when it is damaged. The 5 humans found on one of the ships were Athosians, essentially comatose and not able to be brought back.

Lastly, Weir is back and has gone "borg". She believes that to ascend she must find how much of her needs to be human and how much replicator to get there. She is kidnapping people from planets and replacing limbs, organs, etc with repli ones and then using the Ancient ascension machine to see if it works or not.

Comment

I thought the "horrific reveal" was supposed to be in TMC.

Or was it the Seer?

Either way, I don't think it measured up to fans' imaginings (including myself in that group).
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
        Was the horrific reveal in BAMSR?
        It could be the clone facility in SoW or possibly the truth of Teyla's child.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          It could be the clone facility in SoW or possibly the truth of Teyla's child.
          I'm pretty sure the horrific reveal was supposed to be in the first half of the season.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            I'm pretty sure the horrific reveal was supposed to be in the first half of the season.
            I think you're right in that case I think I'll go with the events in Missing.

Comment

I think fans and tptb have very different ideas about "horrific revelation". Or they should stop to let out spoilers about important things happening in episodes that didn´t air yet.

Maybe we will see it later.

Or the horrific reveal will be story how Teyla´s baby ate Ronon´s dreds

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                I think fans and tptb have very different ideas about "horrific revelation".
                I think so too.

Maybe we will see it later.
                No, I think we already saw it. It was either (IMO)
                Spoiler:
                Carter's vision on Atlantis being destroyed,
                or
                Spoiler:
                the blip blip blip of all the replicator ships showing up in TMC.

Or the horrific reveal will be story how Teyla´s baby ate Ronon´s dreds
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

It was the "blip blip blip etc." at the end of TMC.

Pretty horrible, if you think about, although obviously it was overblown, just like that mysterious "soft reset".

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    obviously it was overblown, just like that mysterious "soft reset".
                    I think the "soft reset" was made out of your flocking. I still think the 'reveal' is to come and it is to do with the baby. Have you asked Joe yet?

Comment

It was the "blip blip blip etc." at the end of TMC.

Pretty horrible, if you think about, although obviously it was overblown, just like that mysterious "soft reset".
                      Fans overreacting to a certain issue? You must be joking that never hapens! *runs and hides*

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                        I think the "soft reset" was made out of your flocking. I still think the 'reveal' is to come and it is to do with the baby. Have you asked Joe yet?

I agree. I think it has something to do with Teyla's baby. I have a strange feeling that the father is actually an Ancient, a decendent that has been something of a hermit.
                        You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          Well, after digging around Joe's blog for a bit, I finally found where this "horrific reveal" came from:

4:30 p.m.: James and Tom pop in for an impromptu meeting with Paul and I, looking ahead to possible builds for the next few episodes. No major construction for The Seer, but we will marry some of the exterior scenes from this episode to the This Mortal Coil shoot. James and Tom also pitch out how they’d like to pull off the “horrific reveal” at script’s end. I love it!
                          http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-18-2007.html

So yeah, I'm pretty sure we've already seen the reveal in TMC.

Comment

Well, after digging around Joe's blog for a bit, I finally found where this "horrific reveal" came from:

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-18-2007.html

So yeah, I'm pretty sure we've already seen the reveal in TMC.
                            So it is "blip" thing? Or is it the City thing?

How disappointing.

Comment

The blip thing, I expect.

Comment

Yes, that was the reference I was thinking of. Thank you PG15 for digging it up.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X