Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What plots from sg1 do you want tobe carried on in Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
    They never stated that their main goal is to destroy the Wraith. They did not want to ascend either. That was just a handful of Asurans that wanted to be like the Ancients. The main group of Asurans want to destroy not only Atlantis but Earth as well (for some reason). If the Ancients were still around they would try to kill them as well. I'm sure though that they will want to kill the wraith again(spoilers for the seer).
    Good point. It was part of their plan but not the main one. You are correct about the ascending it was only a handfull. As to the part about Earth I bet it is because it is where the Ancients among us came from.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well, the continuation of "Lost City" would be really really good.

or else then Atlantis = non-existant.

Other than that I can only say "Unending". Now we have that - if its left behind, never mentioned - or somehow destroyed in The Ark of Truth - I am probably going to pop a blood vessel.

Please lets us keep the cool thing
      : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
      : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

None, cause they really need to work on the "Atlantis" plot
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm. As far as plots, I don't care how much they bring over. We could bring over the plots and still have it feel like a different show. The main difference between the shows to me is how they're shot, the music, and the general atmosphere. If it still feels like SGA and they tie up a few loose ends in the show, more power to them.

What I'd like some day as a Stargate dvd movie that is a crossover between SG1 and SGA. It's not one with elements of the other, but a perfect blend, so nobody can feel invaded or disappointed. Yeeah!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Atlantis is a new city full of new people in a new galaxy, so sure, let's think of how many plots and characters we'd like to ship in from the old show. Who needs imagination when you can repopulate the galaxy with SG-1 retreads?

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
              Atlantis is a new city full of new people in a new galaxy, so sure, let's think of how many plots and characters we'd like to ship in from the old show. Who needs imagination when you can repopulate the galaxy with SG-1 retreads?

I think the title and the intention of the poster who started the thread shows a total disrespect for Atlantis. SG-1 is over, none of it should continue in Atlantis. But I don't care anymore cause I'm not watching, TPTB obviously feel the same as people who post here and want Atlantis to become the continuation of Sg-1 so whatever.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                Exactly! The only thing that should be carried over to Atlantis is the fact that they have a stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post

I think the title and the intention of the poster who started the thread shows a total disrespect for Atlantis. SG-1 is over, none of it should continue in Atlantis.
                  As an Atlantis fan from the begining, I strongly disagree.

But I don't care anymore cause I'm not watching, TPTB obviously feel the same as people who post here and want Atlantis to become the continuation of Sg-1 so whatever.
                  So what are you doing in here then? Trolling?

Comment

folks, time for a little time out please. Dont' call people names
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think the title and the intention of the poster who started the thread shows a total disrespect for Atlantis. SG-1 is over, none of it should continue in Atlantis. But I don't care anymore cause I'm not watching, TPTB obviously feel the same as people who post here and want Atlantis to become the continuation of Sg-1 so whatever.
                      Now that is extremly unfair, and irrelevant. The poster posed a logical question and it doesnt mean he/she has no respect for Atlantis. That said I truly wouldnt mind a few plots but no bringing up plots that have been dead for 8 seasons. Mabey we meet the Giant Aliens, or the origin of the Asgard or something like that but all in all leave most of the old plots dead.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If TPTB couldn't be bothered to resolve various plotlines on SG-1, why would they ever bother doing it on Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Now that is extremly unfair, and irrelevant. The poster posed a logical question and it doesnt mean he/she has no respect for Atlantis.
                          Thanks for saying what I tried to get across, but failed to.

That being said, I owe the thread and Celcool an apology. The word I used wasn't aimed at Celcool as a person, but at the action of what I saw as insulting the thread starter as a fan. Regardless, I should've followed forum protocol... so yeah, sorry lol.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

... TPTB obviously feel the same as people who post here and want Atlantis to become the continuation of Sg-1 ...
                            FCOL! Atlantis IS a continuation of SG1.

If we are going to completely separate SG1 and Altantis (except for the stargate as someone mentioned) - then First - Off Atlantis. Both "The Lost City" and the "Ancients" are SG1 stories. Get rid of Weir and McKay - they were both in SG1 - so their storylines started in SG1, which means in Atlantis, they are the continuation of an SG1 storyline.

Seriously - SG1 is not that bad. A little respect for it wouldn't go astray either. After all - without SG1, Atlantis could have been an earth based court drama with life sucking lawyers - or just not there at all.

I aint saying you all got to worship at the altar of SG1, only that A) yours is not the only opinion on the situation - neither is anyones opinion "right"
                            and b) - its a bit like turning 18 then cutting off all ties from your parents.
                            You will sill call, they will still visit. You don't complain about that though.
                            : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                            : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I'd say it's more like moving out of the house only to have your parents move in with you. They bring all their stuff with them, but they expect you to pay all the utilities- it's your place, after all- and maybe lend them some spending cash now and then. After all, they supported you for 18 years so it's only fair of you to return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                                I'd say it's more like moving out of the house only to have your parents move in with you. They bring all their stuff with them, but they expect you to pay all the utilities- it's your place, after all- and maybe lend them some spending cash now and then. After all, they supported you for 18 years so it's only fair of you to return the favor.
                                Except the amount of crossover is not nearly that much.

Comment

Working...
                                X