Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What plots from sg1 do you want tobe carried on in Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Excellent points. Sg-1 and SGA exisit in the same universe and SG-1 does not need to show up and take over but a story here or their and some reference makes sense to me.
    ITA. And I think that we're just going to have to get used to the fact that many (or a lot) of SGA eps will be like SG-1 ones. I mean, the show ran for *10 years*. That's a very long time with a lot of mostly good stories. Like they say "There is no originality in Hollywood" or in this case, Vancouver.

The appeal of SGA is the "redos" of the storylines and how they make it different than the SG-1. If you look closely enough, SGA is just a remake of SG-1, but it's become its own unique entity. It's the same thing with the eps IMO. But, yeah, some more original ideas would be great.

Please, don't flame me. I'm just saying what I think.
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
      ITA. And I think that we're just going to have to get used to the fact that many (or a lot) of SGA eps will be like SG-1 ones. I mean, the show ran for *10 years*. That's a very long time with a lot of mostly good stories. Like they say "There is no originality in Hollywood" or in this case, Vancouver.
      After around what 100 years of film making, tv and movies everything has been done so there really is no orriginality. I agree that what makes SGA so interesting and even SG-1 is how they take simial stories and ideas ie time travel, space travel and battle etc... and make it orriginal.

The appeal of SGA is the "redos" of the storylines and how they make it different than the SG-1. If you look closely enough, SGA is just a remake of SG-1, but it's become its own unique entity. It's the same thing with the eps IMO. But, yeah, some more original ideas would be great.
      ITA.
      Please, don't flame me. I'm just saying what I think.
      Not from me my friend. I would never do that.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Not from me my friend. I would never do that.
        Nice to know
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
          Nice to know
          Indeed. Nice to know some of us can be civil.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
          X