Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New and Improved Anti-Carter on Atlantis -thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I'd feel sorry for Steve... he'd probbably die listening to technobabble.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Yup, I'd feel sorry for Steve... he'd probbably die listening to technobabble.
      or blinded by her perfect blonde hair hehehehe
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Imagine someone finally suceeding in the task of talking a hungry wriath to death.

Comment

hehehhehehehe

and yet she could never keep up with dear rodney...she can eat his dust!
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Rodney's dust is far too valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Rodney's dust is far too valuable.
              good point!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Motion past! *hammer hits wood*

Carter will go undercover with the Wraith. As a token of our goodwill we will provide the Wraith with sunglasses and earplugs.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  *ouch* that was my hand!

hehe
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    *ouch* that was my hand!
                    Blame Carter.

Comment

Blame Carter.
                      okay i will
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Carter will go undercover with the Wraith. As a token of our goodwill we will provide the Wraith with sunglasses and earplugs.
                        *gigglesnort*

Can I have those too? Oh wait I won't be needing those, I won't watch S4.

Comment

It´s silent around here lately, did everyone move to anti-Keller thread? I am not anti-Keller so I will remain here I think Carter should stay primary my target. She is, after all, this boring and unintersting character, remember?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            It´s silent around here lately, did everyone move to anti-Keller thread? I am not anti-Keller so I will remain here I think Carter should stay primary my target. She is, after all, this boring and unintersting character, remember?
                            i am just anti everything hehehe, but i think alot of people agree with you

i still think its cool how we anti's can all get along even though we are different
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not anti-Keller, though I ventured in anyway... And I got a little scared in there, will teach me not to venture in there again.

I now know what a pro feels like. See, I can see both sides of the coin.

Definitely anti-Carter in Atlantis... most definitely.

Instead of giving her screentime they should give some more screentime to Kate, so that if I want to make a musicvid starring her I don't have to cut her out of conversations with other people just to have some material to work with.

Comment

I'm not anti-Keller, though I ventured in anyway... And I got a little scared in there, will teach me not to venture in there again. <snip>
                                why were you scared ?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X