Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Horizon? Sam can blow up a sun! Major Spoilers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Horizon

We can't have just beamed a few Nukes.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
      And, for what it's worth, I don't remember Ellis saying we'll come back and finish the job later (or words to that effect).
      It's in the quote.... Is that paragraph too long for you? I did put it in bold, but maybe the sentence is too long....
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

horizon looks more impressive then just beaming in the nukes. One thing just struck me, is it possible the replicators were building the ships as part of their plan to wipe out the wraith? and the SGC just shot them selves in the foot really badly?
        "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

It should be time some writer has the balls to depict a small fleet tugging a moon in hyperspace and dropping it next to a planet.
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

From a military perspective Horrizon made more sense, and they felt the threat was worth the risk. For all we know they could have been building a fleet to wipe out the Wraith but the risk to us was also very great since we retook Atlantis. That and I don't want the Asurans gone quite yet.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X