Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Shanks in 8 Episodes of Season 4! (April Fool's)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    I think it's wonderful news! Teal'c is gonna be in three eps instead of one, we've almost got the whole team back together! Yay!
    Ooh, where did it say this?

Or was just the run of the mill sarcasm?
    Last edited by SGFerrit; 01 April 2007, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I was scared for a minute, then I noticed it´s 1st April...it´s April joke, right?...I am not sure if I could handle more bad news about SGA.
      If they´d want SG1 again, so they should simply renew SG1, not doing from Atlantis new SG1.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

given the date. the long standing habit this fandom has for april fools jokes pertianing to shanks/daniel (a few years ago i remember that daniel's brother Michael was supposed to join the show) and the fact that its is a direct 180 from every single con report i've read....believe it when a credible and reputable source reports it
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          I think it's wonderful news! Between this and the announcement that Teal'c is gonna be in three eps instead of one, we've almost got the whole team back together! Yay!

Here's hoping it's true, because I'd just LOVE to see our favorite show continue, even on Atlantis!

Now, how about getting Vala to join up, too? Because wherever Daniel goes, Vala must follow, and I think she'd add a great new dimension to the show- and one that Atlantis desperately needs!
          Must refrain from commenting....this is...unshadowlike.

I for one hope that Vala does not go on to Atlantis, not because I dislike the character, I just don't think she'd fit in.

That being said, I don't think Shanks would fit in either, all of his knowledge centers around the Milky Way, not around Pegasus.

I hope that Claudia Black and Ben Browder go on to find great, new shows to star in.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
            Reports from Scifi-fans Inc. a fan group based in Washington D.C has given reports that Michael Shanks will be reprising his role of Doctor Jackson from the hit series Stargate SG-1 in the upcoming season 4 of the Spin-off Stargate Atlantis.

Shanks was quoted saying "I've been talking with Brad [Wright] for a while now and he has told me that Martin [Gero] has a really huge arc that will surprise all the Atlantis fans, I won't say too much but it will involve Daniel and a friend now thought to be lost makes a strange return...It's an 8 episode deal with cameos in 2 of those 8, so for all the big fans of both shows will hopefully get a real kick out of this"

Shanks' publicist Terri Miller made a statement only this afternoon saying that Shanks' role will be of Dr Jackson, he will be playing a major part of an arc of a war in Season 4 of Stargate Atlantis.

Shanks will make his return to Season 4 in the Episode currently labelled as Tabula Rasa, set for Episode 6 of Season 4

>
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            BAHAHAHA!!! Good one!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

thank god it's april first cause as much as i love SG1 it's time for the atlantis cast to be in the spotlight carter is enough for my liking as far as Sg1 on atlantis
              sigpic

Comment

Too bad it is April Fools Day. I wouldn't mind seeing Daniel a little next season on SGA. Maybe not for that many episodes, but still, a few appearances would have been cool.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                  Hmm...let's see. One character gone perhaps never to be seen again, Ford. One character killed, Carson. One characters time greatly reduced, Weir. A new main character introduced, one I myself detest, Carter. The city moved to god knows where. A new enemy to be introduced. A new direction for the whole show, a soft reset. New showrunners. New writers.

No, not many changes there are there!
                  1. We have no evidence that Weir's time is greatly reduced.

2. So what if there is a new enemy? Did anyone cry havoc when the Genii were introduced? It's not like the others are fading away.

3. Oh no, the city is moving...I bet you that come the 4th ep, we'll get a the same Atlantis-floating-on-ocean shot as we've seen in the past.

4. I have yet to see this soft reset that was supposed to happen in "First Strike"...

5. New writers? Who, McCulluh? So what, one new writer; Carl Binder was new, and look how that turned out.

6. Who said anything about new direction? In fact...what is Atlantis's old direction?

Comment

If this isnt an april fools joke than thats awesome but if it is then your mean!

Comment

Look, the way i see it is, i love absolutely every single ep of sg1 and sga, theres not one i dont enjoy watching over and over again. Ive seen every episode to date and i have absolute faith that tptb will not steer us in the wrong direction. So if this is an aprils fools joke, my only regret is that i didnt think to do this myself, to have 30 or so stargate fanatics around the world up in a frenzy about whether danny is gonna be on atlantis aswell. Ive said it time and time again, to loosely quote Cooper, "theres a gate, theres a team, and they go through the gate", as long as the show continues running like this then i have no doubt that there will not be a drop in quality, so if tptb wanna bring characters over, Go for it.-Just my opinion.
                      You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

Comment

hahaha, its funny because its like the worst idea ever

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                          hahaha, its funny because its like the worst idea ever

I think you'll find that Atlantis fans have already been subjected to the worst idea ever...Carter ring any bells???
                          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

I hate April 1 fake news. This one, I can confirm, is complete bulls###.

I asked Michael not one week ago about Atlantis. He's open to guesting in the second half of the season if they came up with something for him, but he's not in the first half. And certainly not in an 8-episode story arc.

I must insist that anyone who chooses to use GateWorld Forum to spread April Fool's jokes -- ha ha, they're so funny. -- make it clear that it's a joke. If not in the original post, then at least within a few minutes. I have an extremely small amount of patience for it.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                              I hate April 1 fake news. This one, I can confirm, is complete bulls###.
                              You know...I nearly had a heart attack after reading "I can confirm"...and then of course I finished reading.

Damn comas...

Comment

As in the words of Jack O'Neill "Funny"
                                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                                The Strongest Will Survive!
                                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Working...
                                X