This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    It will definitely be nice to see Caldwell again.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Double
      Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
      Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Now don't get me wrong, I love the Caldwell character and the tension he created between himself, Sheppard, and Weir, and there have been quite a few eps with him that did not feature Daedulus, but I just get the feeling that if they go ship heavy you start to forget about the gate, and well this is Stargate after all.

Perfecto!

Comment

Who says the Daedalus has to be there too if Caldwell is? Maybe the crew is off on R&R and he's staying close to the base. Maybe he's there because the USAF wants a non-expedition member and non-IOA member perspective/report. We know that O'Neill isn't too fond of Whoolsey, and has a personal interest in Carter, so maybe he would like an unbiased opinion. And doesn't he already have an "office" there for those times he's at atlantis and not on the Deddy? It's not like they don't have the room for him. Besides, 3 colonels are smarter than 1 or 2. And Caldwell is pretty much close to being a brig. general by now isn't he? He's old enough and has been in long enough, and has done quite a bit to earn the position. Only bad thing is that little incident with the Goa'uld symbiote.
          Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
          Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
            Colonel Steven Caldwell will be back in

BAMSR
            Yes I know, I'm glad of it! BUT IF THEY KILL HIM I WILL BE PISSED!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
              Colonel Steven Caldwell will be back in

BAMSR
              Spoils of War, The Kindred Part 1 and Part 2 are also episodes he'll be in.
              (Spoils of War is an if).
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                Now don't get me wrong, I love the Caldwell character and the tension he created between himself, Sheppard, and Weir, and there have been quite a few eps with him that did not feature Daedulus, but I just get the feeling that if they go ship heavy you start to forget about the gate, and well this is Stargate after all.
                True but you don't have to see the gate to know it's there. They still used the gate in seasons 9 and 10 they just didn't show it as much and it still worked.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                X