Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since Daedalus didn't have the Horizon system, it wouldn't be able to launch a first strike against the Asurans. Why the Daedalus wasn't recalled to defend Atlantis against the Asuran satellite is bizarre, as two warships would be more effective than one.

Comment

It probably wasn't in Pegasus...
      Last edited by jenks; 20 February 2007, 03:31 PM.

Comment

They definitely are lucky to get him on Atlantis, they really are making a mistake by not offering him a full-time role on the show. If they are getting rid of Weir, then he would be the perfect commander of Atlantis.

It also would create great tension between him & Shep. Especially if he was the boss & Shep had to do what he was told.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post
          If they are getting rid of Weir, then he would be the perfect commander of Atlantis.
          I agree
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Agreed. While i did not like him at first, with his going against wier and shep, i have come to like him..
            That's why I always loved him. Character conflict is awesome. I for one hope Caldwell comes back. Not too keen on this Ellis fella. But it sure would rock to see the Apollo and the Daedalus teaming up against the Wraith.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by StevenCaldwell View Post
              Well hes ment to be out for most of season 4 ( taking some time off from the show ) my guess he will make a big entrance at the mid season 2 parter where the team or Atlantis is in some S**t and Caldwell will come to there aid!
              Where are you getting this information from please? You've repeatedly stated that Caldwell is not slated to be in most of Season 4 because Mitch Pileggi wants to take some time off from the show but you've not quoted any source and I've not seen this stated anywhere myself.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Where are you getting this information from please? You've repeatedly stated that Caldwell is not slated to be in most of Season 4 because Mitch Pileggi wants to take some time off from the show but you've not quoted any source and I've not seen this stated anywhere myself.....
                I was wondering the exact same thing...

Comment

Why, I just had BBQ with Mitch teh other day and you know what he said?

Comment

No, what did he say?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                      Why, I just had BBQ with Mitch teh other day and you know what he said?
                      That you're delusional and need to stop calling a bush outside of your house, Mitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        He's referring to taking time off from the show to film Daybreak as a series regular. He's already filmed the first season, which is why he's only in 6 episodes this season. However, that show got cancelled, so Mitch ought to return for 10 or so episodes in Season 4.

Comment

As much as I'd like to give Ellis a chance, I've grown so fond of Caldwell, I'd rather they kept him! I mean, if you think about it, we could grow to love Ellis in the same way since he was introduced much the same way as Caldwell, but then we'd have 2 ship commanders (possibly 3 if Carter gets a ship) but something tells me that just won't do they'll probably kill off both Caldwell and Ellis *cries uncontrollably*

Comment

I would love to see the Odyssey, Daedalus, and the Apollo fighting side by side one day

Caldwell has been missed.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
                              I would love to see the Odyssey, Daedalus, and the Apollo fighting side by side one day

Caldwell has been missed.
                              I've thought about that a few times, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                                I've thought about that a few times, myself.
                                I have as well.

Personally I'd love to see it make it's way into Continuum.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X