Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope that they have learned from past mistakes and with more time to write SGA they will figure out how to add Sam to the show in a way that makes sense to the fans.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I believe that they will do a brilliant job, I have no doubts!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Let's hope that they have learned from past mistakes and with more time to write SGA they will figure out how to add Sam to the show in a way that makes sense to the fans.
        Oh, I'm certain they will. I'm sure that there'll be a good reason for Sam to initially appear and a good reason for her to stay too (and even if there weren't any good reasons I'd still welcome her to Atlantis...because it's Sam).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
          I believe that they will do a brilliant job, I have no doubts!
          Me neither. I have no doubts that they will do it well.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Me neither. I have no doubts that they will do it well.
            I would be lying if I said that I didn't have misgivings, there are a lot of ways that this can be screwed up but until that actually happens, I'm hoping for the best.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
              I would be lying if I said that I didn't have misgivings, there are a lot of ways that this can be screwed up but until that actually happens, I'm hoping for the best.
              True they could screw this up real bad but I hope they don't.

Comment

who likes carter we like carter.

great idea for a thread i'm so lloking frward to seeing amanda on sga she finally gets a leadership role that was wrongfully taken from her by mitchell.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  who likes carter we like carter.

great idea for a thread i'm so lloking frward to seeing amanda on sga she finally gets a leadership role that was wrongfully taken from her by mitchell.
                  I'm looking forward to it too, be nice to see her in command again. I disagree on the Mitchell part but thats for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    I'm looking forward to it too, be nice to see her in command again. I disagree on the Mitchell part but thats for another thread.
                    Me too! I'm also looking forward to seeing Sam in command! I'm sure she'll be great!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Me too! I'm also looking forward to seeing Sam in command! I'm sure she'll be great!
                      I have no doubt. Personally what I am most looking forwward to is seeing how she fits in with Atlantis. I know it won't be smooth sailing so I am quite looking forward to seeing the tension.

Comment

i want some tension too
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

it be great if she gave a order and everyone just looked at her. with blank looks on there faces
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

There was never anyone I really could attached to in SGA *except my man* but now that Sam is coming it is going to be even better.
                            I just hope McKay is over her. He should be now that he has Katie.
                            Sam in command that will be something.
                            Janet
                            sigpic

Comment

I am still happy that they chose Carter to be in charge of Atlantis after making the decision regarding Weir...if someone had to replace Weir...(well not that i wanted her replaced)...
                              but i think that TPTB made the right choice by choosing Sam.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am really looking forward to seeing Carter on Atlantis. With SG-1 no longer on TV, it will be nice to see at least one of the characters from that show on TV. Hopefully Carter wil bring a nice big stock of lemons with her!

Comment

Working...
                                X