Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Congrats g.o.d

Blimey you lot don't half talk a lot, I was only away for an hour to watch Ashes to Ashes (Gene Hunt is my hero, plese plese someone do a SGA/Ashes to Ashes crossover I'd love to see Rodney, Sheppard and Gene exchange insults) and I've got to plough my way through 3 pages
    It is all their fault

Comment

Their Fault???

Comment

Their Fault???
        Yes, for having a big mouth

Comment

right

Comment

right
            ...for ploughing your way through 3 pages...it is all their fault for having such a big mouth . I don't think I can be any clearer

Comment

Goodnight Antis, sweet dreams and be good .

Spoiler:
              P.S: Post 4100, jeez...they grow up so fast, innit? . Yesterday I had 4000 ***grrr....***

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Say NO to SG1 on SGA!
                My new mantra.

Congrats g.o.d

Blimey you lot don't half talk a lot, I was only away for an hour to watch Ashes to Ashes (Gene Hunt is my hero, plese plese someone do a SGA/Ashes to Ashes crossover I'd love to see Rodney, Sheppard and Gene exchange insults) and I've got to plough my way through 3 pages
                I really want to see Life on Mars; I hope BBC America airs it. Amazon.com and Netflix don't have the DVDs available, not even an estimated release date. It sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  What do you think would be the worst thing to happen in The Last Man? What do you really not want to see in the finale?

Besides McKeller.
                  Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Boobs, bombs & butts? *shrug*

See, I can't even think of something I don't want to see cause I don't know anymore what I want to see. What I want to see, is what I don't get to see...so why care about what we will see?
                  That about covers it. I don't wanna see the 3 B's either. Definitely I don't want to see McKeller, or Sam wearing her silly jacket that makes her boobs stick out. What is this fascination with boobs anyway? Grrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                    What is this fascination with boobs anyway?
                    You gotta wonder...

Anyone know the answer? .... Anyone? *silence*
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That about covers it. I don't wanna see the 3 B's either. Definitely I don't want to see McKeller, or Sam wearing her silly jacket that makes her boobs stick out. What is this fascination with boobs anyway? Grrrrrrr

you said boobies *giggles like a little kid*

hehe sorry i couldn't resist i'm in a goofy mood

have i mentioned acting is fun?
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        you said boobies *giggles like a little kid*

hehe sorry i couldn't resist i'm in a goofy mood

have i mentioned acting is fun?
                        You are silly. That was good one!

Comment

You are silly. That was good one!

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Or Todd will make a meal of her. Way to cheer up the thread!
                            Y'all do realize there's a thread in Fun & Games where you feed a character to the wraith, don't you? hee

I had no clue Sam, I mean Amanda, was in the X-Files. God now the image of Sam and Caldwell will not GO AWAY!!!!!!!! HELP
                            Jewel was in an episode as well. Hmmmmm, I'm sure there's a conspiracy there somewhere.
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I can't remember who asked for this...but here it is...

It's in connection to the McKay/Sheppard show, I think.

Spoiler:

Mods, if this kind of manip isn't allowed either, just tell me and it's gone.
                              John and Rodney are sooooooooooooo married

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              finally"" I make my 2000th post here rather than anywhere else
                              Congrats, g.o.d.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              g.o.d Congrats!

I am getting there, too But I think it will be in McKay thunk thread.
                              I will stop complaining about Teyla, too, FHso I can ask you for making an avatar later

I think this "Teyla thing" is mostly at Czech fans. I am not sure why. But they also generally love Carter, which is even weirder
                              I liked Teyla when she was mature and responsible. Now she's just mature (sorry, FH)

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              I PMed you with the proof of me stepping over to the dark side.
                              And a PM for me as well, please

What do you think would be the worst thing to happen in The Last Man? What do you really not want to see in the finale?

Besides McKeller.
                              Besides McKeller? Me having to make a list of charges agains Carter (50-50 chance). And seeing the 3 Bs

You gotta wonder...

Anyone know the answer? .... Anyone? *silence*
                              [mod snip]
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 07 March 2008, 05:53 AM. Reason: comment on the work not the people

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                ...for ploughing your way through 3 pages...it is all their fault for having such a big mouth . I don't think I can be any clearer
                                Ah I understand now, sorry for being a bit thick

My new mantra.

I really want to see Life on Mars; I hope BBC America airs it. Amazon.com and Netflix don't have the DVDs available, not even an estimated release date. It sounds great.
                                I thought they'd already shown Life on Mars in America, this is LoM part 2 set in 1981 which is fun to watch 'cos I was 13 then

Comment

Working...
                                X