Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ToasterOnFire;7823245]PLEASE don't tell me I just saw
    Spoiler:
    Rodney and Keller smooching
    in the skiffy teaser for Last Man.

Sure it's going to be some sort of
    Spoiler:
    alternate future.
    But still. *gags*

Yeah you did see that. That was so sick. I'm still reeling from that and NOT in a good way either.

Are we sure that it's an....
    Spoiler:
    alternate future?

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Also, what a great arc for Teyla in Kindred! She spends most of the time being kidnapped, dragged around by both Michael and Carson, and otherwise looking overwhelmed, passive, and weak. Fantastic character development!
    Ohh yeah, great development. I've seen better development in a polaroid

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
      Yeah you did see that. That was so sick. I'm still reeling from that and NOT in a good way either.

Are we sure that it's an....
      Spoiler:
      alternate future?
      You might be on to something.
      Spoiler:
      Maybe John has to fix something in the past to prevent what happens in the future. The kiss could happen in Older McKay's flashback to John about what happen.

Comment

AFter Kindred 2, I can't believe TPTB made Keller a reg and Carson only gets a few episodes. What a horrid decision!

I didn't watch the scenes for next week, but if Keller is gonna make out again, well, that's par for the course. I so wish Todd would take her to lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by GateLadyM View Post
          AFter Kindred 2, I can't believe TPTB made Keller a reg and Carson only gets a few episodes. What a horrid decision!

I didn't watch the scenes for next week, but if Keller is gonna make out again, well, that's par for the course. I so wish Todd would take her to lunch.
          I wish he would too. That's an episode I'd watch all the way through just to see that!

Comment

I have a question
            Spoiler:
            if they could put Carson in stasis why couldn't they do the same with Elizabeth? I know I know tptb obviously didn't want Elizabeth in the show anymore but I mean is there another reason within the show that this couldn't be done with Elizabeth also?
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I may have missed some spoilers for Last Man, but I thought that
              Spoiler:
              somehow Shep gets thrown into some kind of alternate universe/future with old/dying McKay and an Atlantis in the desert. I think that the smooching scene was a memory from old!McKay as he retells how this universe came to such a dismal future. McKay macking on Keller - dismal indeed.

Word. I noted how Keller backed off, all shocked and offended when she saw that fake Genii guy come injured through the gate. And then Carson brushed past her and kept on going to help him. Seriously toots, you're a damn doctor. Either do your best to heal everyone impartially or get the hell out of the way.

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
              I have a question
              Spoiler:
              if they could put Carson in stasis why couldn't they do the same with Elizabeth? I know I know tptb obviously didn't want Elizabeth in the show anymore but I mean is there another reason within the show that this couldn't be done with Elizabeth also?
              The in-universe answer? Probably that Weir wanted to help the city/fight the replicators/didn't want to be frozen and the team didn't want to do anything against her will.

The RL answer? TPTB didn't like her character.

Comment

I may have missed some spoilers for Last Man, but I thought that
                Spoiler:
                somehow Shep gets thrown into some kind of alternate universe/future with old/dying McKay and an Atlantis in the desert. I think that the smooching scene was a memory from old!McKay as he retells how this universe came to such a dismal future. McKay macking on Keller - dismal indeed.
                That makes sense. I hope it's a alternate future kind of thing. McKay and Keller? I think I'm going to be sick again

Word. I noted how Keller backed off, all shocked and offended when she saw that fake Genii guy come injured through the gate. And then Carson brushed past her and kept on going to help him. Seriously toots, you're a damn doctor. Either do your best to heal everyone impartially or get the hell out of the way.
                I thought that scene was interesting. Talk about separating the "men from the boys" or should that be the "real doctor from the quack"?

Comment

The in-universe answer? Probably that Weir wanted to help the city/fight the replicators/didn't want to be frozen and the team didn't want to do anything against her will.

The RL answer? TPTB didn't like her character.
                  I don't think Elizabeth would have minded being frozen BEFORE they activated the nanites. Why didn't they just put her in a stasis pod until Rodney figured something out. I don't know putting Carson in stasis just sort of highlights how much they really didn't want Elizabeth in the show.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

That makes sense. I hope it's a alternate future kind of thing. McKay and Keller? I think I'm going to be sick again

I thought that scene was interesting. Talk about separating the "men from the boys" or should that be the "real doctor from the quack"?
                    I thought of the perfect song that fits Keller:
                    Stupid Girl by Garbage
                    The lyrics fit her flip flop nature.
                    Spoiler:

You pretend you're high
                    Pretend you're bored
                    Pretend you're anything
                    Just to be adored
                    And what you need
                    Is what you get

Don't believe in fear
                    Don't believe in faith
                    Don't believe in anything
                    That you can't break

You stupid girl
                    You stupid girl
                    All you had you wasted

All you had you wasted

What drives you on
                    Can drive you mad
                    A million lies to sell yourself
                    Is all you ever had

Don't believe in love
                    Don't believe in hate
                    Don't believe in anything
                    That you can't waste

You stupid girl
                    You stupid girl
                    Can't believe you fake it

Don't believe in fear
                    Don't believe in pain
                    Don't believe in anyone
                    That you can't tame

You stupid girl
                    You stupid girl
                    All you had you wasted
                    All you had you wasted

You stupid girl
                    You stupid girl

You stupid girl
                    You stupid girl

You stupid girl

Comment

I don't think Elizabeth would have minded being frozen BEFORE they activated the nanites. Why didn't they just put her in a stasis pod until Rodney figured something out. I don't know putting Carson in stasis just sort of highlights how much they really didn't want Elizabeth in the show.
                      Oh yeah, I only thought about post-nanite Weir. Sure they could have put her in stasis until they could have gotten an experienced doctor to look at her.

Comment

Actually, there might be an in-universe answer for that, but I'd have to go back to watch the episode to make sure. I think though that they may have been cut off from the rooms with the stasis pods by the collapsed shield. And there may not have been any power to them anyway because of the damage.

However, it's true that if they had wanted her on the show they would have found a way, nanites or no nanites.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

That's even worse than the 'What if...' suggestion I've given to Gundambaby

Oh yeah, I only thought about post-nanite Weir. Sure they could have put her in stasis until they could have gotten an experienced doctor to look at her.
                          TPTB don't like the kind of women, who don't need a strong man to protect them. Hence Elizabeth had to go...

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Actually, there might be an in-universe answer for that, but I'd have to go back to watch the episode to make sure. I think though that they may have been cut off from the rooms with the stasis pods by the collapsed shield. And there may not have been any power to them anyway because of the damage.

However, it's true that if they had wanted her on the show they would have found a way, nanites or no nanites.
                          Have you read my fanfictions? They're all supposed to be dead by now!

Comment

don't worry. They'll use a reset button in the episode after that
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

PLEASE don't tell me I just saw
                              Spoiler:
                              Rodney and Keller smooching
                              in the skiffy teaser for Last Man.

Sure it's going to be some sort of
                              Spoiler:
                              alternate future.
                              But still. *gags*

Also, what a great arc for Teyla in Kindred! She spends most of the time being kidnapped, dragged around by both Michael and Carson, and otherwise looking overwhelmed, passive, and weak. Fantastic character development!
                              Oh my. I had a talk about Kindered2 with FH last night.... it was pretty much along those lines, she predicted Teyla will fade and look like a wall, not even a wallpaper any more.

I really want to laugh out loud when certain producers tell us they have strong female characters on this show. This sounds words that most affectionate lines spoken by Deanna Troi on TNG. Someone bring Aeryn Sun and unleash her on Atlantis crew. Please!!!!

Oh yeah, Todd for the win!

I think we need a new intor for Stargate Atlantis, the space soap. How about these?

This is from Brazilian soap "Little Miss". My grandma loves it. Sinha Moca intro

It could be all about Keller the new Kirk of Stargate?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Oh my. I had a talk about Kindered2 with FH last night.... it was pretty much along those lines, she predicted Teyla will fade and look like a wall, not even a wallpaper any more.
                                not enough. Rachel's performance was awful. I don't understand why she's still there. Teyla is probably the worst female character in SG history. Annoying, boring, her grimaces are terrible....sorry FH. But after I saw Kindred pt.2 I had to say this
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X