Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    Meanwhile Larrin adds another trauma to Sheppard's life as she calls a lawyer and sues him for child-support.
    Then she takes half of Atlantis and all Sheps gel tubes

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Oh yes, run, run as fast as you can! If she's the aggressor then other name fits this situation.

Are you saying you're gonna go to the pro thread now? *iz in shock*

We still have to see if this is Weir's last epi, or Spoils of War. And that's the only thing I'm really interested in. The rest of the season... well, meh.
      I might but they would probably stone me. Once an anti, always an anti I think.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      I think Larrin should have a whip to complete her look.
      Yeah, and Shep should be shirtless.

Man eater?
      Yum. Yum.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
      Wait wait wait, Shep is taken captive by Larrin again? It was lame enough the first time, but now we have to repeat the whole thing? This really isn't endearing me to her or her plotline. It's turning more and more into a PU-redux. Maybe Larrin will join the cast next season, wear leather and pigtails, and make insulting sexual comments at Sheppers?
      She can be on Shep's team while Teyla is on maternity leave.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      Hey that hair is sans any gel - I touched it.
      Ah, you're the one. I knew somebody did. I wonder why after all this time and this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGqsMruPjlM people still think he gels his hair. It's like an urban legend that won't die. LOL.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I wonder why after all this time and this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGqsMruPjlM people still think he gels his hair. It's like an urban legend that won't die. LOL.
        Sorry but seeing that video was not my priority. I could not care less about Sheps hair and the conditioner he uses .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Then she takes half of Atlantis and all Sheps gel tubes
          When Sheppard hears the latter, he calls Teer and Chaya. The latter gets into a cat fight with Larrin while Teer reveals she also has birthed a child fathered by Sheppard. This child is half-ascended and also posses The Hair.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

When Sheppard hears the latter, he calls Teer and Chaya. The latter gets into a cat fight with Larrin while Teer reveals she also has birthed a child fathered by Sheppard. This child is half-ascended and also posses The Hair.
            Hearing this, Sheppard, runs to his room looks in the mirror and says: "Mirror mirror on the wall, did I father them all"?

Comment

No, hearing this, and after Chaya demanding that Sheppard fathers a child with her too, Sheppard flees Atlantis and heads to the Sister City in a cloaked jumper with a ZPM, with the plan to escape with the Sister City to the Asurans.
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Sorry but seeing that video was not my priority. I could not care less about Sheps hair and the conditioner he uses .
                Not even for the sake of accuracy? I guess you're not one of those who cares about realism. LOL.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

No, hearing this, and after Chaya demanding that Sheppard fathers a child with her too, Sheppard flees Atlantis and heads to the Sister City in a cloaked jumper with a ZPM, with the plan to escape with the Sister City to the Asurans.
                  Once there, he bumps into Mara and her baby. To his surprise, Mara's infant also possesses The Hair.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Once there, he bumps into Mara and her baby. To his surprise, Mara's infant also possesses The Hair.
                    Then Keller is jealous for falling for Conan and tries desperately to get Sheps attention

Wish he would be dressed like that all the time
                    Last edited by Integrabyte; 29 December 2007, 07:03 PM. Reason: Took out Darth Shep, cos I don't want to be traumatised by Sky :P.

Comment

My God, this is turning into The Hair Appreciation Thread. I'm gonna throw in some stinky socks just for a good measure.

*throws in a pile of stinky socks*
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

My God, this is turning into The Hair Appreciation Thread. I'm gonna throw in some stinky socks just for a good measure.

It all started from a pic with Sheppard tied up .

*joins with the socks *

Comment

<snip.....manips of actors heads on other's bodies is a no-no>

Wish he would be dressed like that all the time
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwExDG7n7Zg
                          Last edited by mcbarr; 30 December 2007, 03:16 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm usually for a longer hair, but Sheppard's hair has something that makes me want to caress it, it has personality.

The man is gorgeous, he's seriously pretty, one of the few flesh and blood bishounen I've ever seen.

Comment

When need some manips from FH!!!

Comment

It all started from a pic with Sheppard tied up .

*joins with the socks *

And who posted the pic??
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X