Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    - Ronon and Sheppard are being assigned to hunt down and kill Weir and Ford.
    I'm getting GW flashbacks "Relena Elizabeth I'm going to kill you".

I love that kind of conflict when a person has to choose between their duty and what their heart dictates, aside from being a whumper I'm an angst lover.

Comment

What makes you feel like you're talking to JM?
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Nice ideas, Gregorius. Anything that adds more conflict is good for me. I always thought it would be cool if the SGC/IOA/Earth tried to force the Atlantis team into doing something and they refused and then flew the city away when further provoked. "See ya, suckers!"

I'm really disappointed that there hasn't been more fallout regarding Carter coming on board and the militarization of Atlantis (Rodney was especially cranky of the idea back in Siege 2 - is that aspect of him gone now?). Even the IOA's analysis of Carter was practically identical to what happened with Weir. No teeth. Blech.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
          I'm getting GW flashbacks "Relena Elizabeth I'm going to kill you.
          Gundam Wing, great series. We need a Treize character and a Zechs one. Also some Gundams wouldn't hurt.
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

What makes you feel like you're talking to JM?
            I guess that came out wrong. Blame my headache. I like the possibility of conflict too and I can't wait to hear more about this.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              Nice ideas, Gregorius. Anything that adds more conflict is good for me. I always thought it would be cool if the SGC/IOA/Earth tried to force the Atlantis team into doing something and they refused and then flew the city away when further provoked. "See ya, suckers!"
              That would've been fun and I see possibilities in such a storyline.

I'm really disappointed that there hasn't been more fallout regarding Carter coming on board and the militarization of Atlantis (Rodney was especially cranky of the idea back in Siege 2 - is that aspect of him gone now?). Even the IOA's analysis of Carter was practically identical to what happened with Weir. No teeth. Blech.
              But Rodney wuvs Sam, so it doesn't matter and of course the IOA's analysis was the same ... afterall Sam is from the US and we all know the US can do whatever it want and the IOA will listen ... since the IOA is basically the US's lap dog.
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                They could have done this right after The Return - Part 2 when Atlantis had 3 ZPMs available. IOA/SGC order the city to abandon PG and return to MW. Expedition rebels and moves Atlantis to a different planet in PG.
                sigpic

Comment

Don't brains degenerate when they're not used?
                  Hence why so many like the new Atlantis... ...This is gonna cost me.

Okay, I have written down some ideas and I would love to hear the opions of you people:
                  Good goddess, that rocks!! You got me intrigued.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay, I have written down some ideas and I would love to hear the opions of you people:

What do you mean "you people"?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      What do you mean "you people"?
                      The people visiting this thread sans myself. Also, it implies that you are the victims because you need to read post.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

The War is ON . They ANTI-S4 fans vs. TPTB for sending SGA downhill . Small manip for you guys, 1000000000 % credit goes to Anuna for creating this lovely collage . She is definitely going to sue me now .

ANTI-S4 fans vs. TPTB

Featuring:

TPTB-the Wraith/The Asurans/Keller
                        Anti-S4 Fans, everyone else kicking their bums

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Well, let's not overdo, shall we? Weir could be injured so Shep could excercise his command and leadership skills. And we could show how he feels and deals.
                          Please tell me you're joking with this, Sheppard is a candiate for prison when he gets back to Earth

First half of the season arcs:

Spoiler:
                          Atlantis sustained heavy damage due to beamweapon. This resulted in the following:
                          - 1 main power conduit completely destroyed, with the secundary power conduits being fried due to a surge in the powergrid because the surge protectors in this part of the city were obliterated by the city. This leaves one part of the city completely unpowered.
                          - 2 main power conduits heavily damaged due to the beam and the surge because the surge protectors for the main conduits were damaged but the secundary power conduits held and are supplying power to these two parts.
                          - 3 main power conduits with minor damage but still operational due to the surge protectors.
                          - The shield has been weakened due to the loss of 1 generator and 2 generators not working at full capacity.
                          - The beam weapon caused a few of the main systems to fail, including primary life-support.
                          - The weakening of the shield combined with the leaking of air (In the unpowered part the shield is incomplete due to the generators in its surrounding parts having to take over shield generation while not being capable of working at full strength) has resulted in the City closing the bulkheads to prevent air leaking through. This also resulted in the City jumping out of hyperspace to conserve energy while repairs were being made, the hyperdrive itself is undamaged.

Main character injuries:
                          - Weir has been mortally injured and can't be brought to sickbay immediately due to closing of the bulkheads.
                          - McKay has broken his arm.
                          - Sheppard has several wounds from the glass.
                          - Teyla has a concussion
                          - Ronon also has several wounds from the debris.

Events:
                          - Weir will be saved by activating the nanites as a last resort, however the IOA considers her a liability and has her send off to the PG Alpha site for testing and study. This leaves her bitter.
                          - Sheppard orders people to fly the hyperspace jumper and look for help. Some of the other jumpers are used as repair crafts to bring teams to the damaged parts of the city to work within the force field they can generate, while other jumpers are being cannibalized for parts to repair the city with.
                          - The Travelers encounter the hyperspace jumper and decide to take over Atlantis while it's still drifting in space, only retreat once Colonel Carter commanding the Apollo and Colonel Caldwell commanding the Daedalus arrive. Both vessels have searched for weeks in order to find Atlantis.
                          - After receiving the report about the severity of the damage of Atlantis and taking into account the loss of the Aurora class vessel "Orion", the IOA aks that the USA turns command of the City and the Stargate program over to the other nation because the other nations consider the current situation to be the direct result of the US forces' "First Strike" against the Asurans and the loss of the Orion to be another failure on the part of the US forces.
                          - The USA refuse to even consider this and place Colonel Carter in command of the expedition.
                          - Internal conflicts arrise in the City due to the situation with the IOA.
                          - Zelenka, McKay and several other scientists are being re-assigned to Earth by their countries. On Earth they hear that they are to work on "Project Lazarus".

Mid-season finale:
                          - US leaves the IOA and takes Atlantis over by force, all foreigners are given the option of leaving or collaborating.
                          - Repairs to Atlantis are almost complete.
                          - Weir escapes from the Alpha site with help of Ford.
                          - Zelenka and McKay arrive, by means of a top-secret new Russian battlecruiser, at "Project Lazarus" which turns out to be the repair and making operational of the "Sister City" which has access to 3 ZPMs captured, at a high price, by the elite forces of the remaining members of the IOA.
                          - Ronon and Sheppard are being assigned to hunt down and kill Weir and Ford.

Oh wow I can't wait, I love the idea of Rodney and Radek leading the Rest of the World resistance

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            The War is ON . They ANTI-S4 fans vs. TPTB for sending SGA downhill . Small manip for you guys, 1000000000 % credit goes to Anuna for creating this lovely collage . She is definitely going to sue me now .

ANTI-S4 fans vs. TPTB

Featuring:

TPTB-the Wraith/The Asurans/Keller
                            Anti-S4 Fans, everyone else kicking their bums
                            How in the world you think I would sue you for something as good as this? And I take you really liked that video of mine!

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            Please tell me you're joking with this, Sheppard is a candiate for prison when he gets back to Earth
                            I'm not. I can see his flaws but I genuinely like him. Just like the rest of them he is unused potential... or rather PTB tend to use him in all the wrong ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              How in the world you think I would sue you for something as good as this? And I take you really liked that video of mine!
                              Yay, escaped another lawsuit . Do some more and we might play with them a bit, continue the revolution. Your choose the scenes better than me . The gloves are off .

Comment

I will do my best! I like this cooperation!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X