Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Of course,since that would mean no more whumping...

And we all love a good whump-fest.
    Speak for yourself. I am not into "Desperate Housewives"

Comment

Well, let's not overdo, shall we? Weir could be injured so Shep could excercise his command and leadership skills. And we could show how he feels and deals.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Speak for yourself. I am not into "Desperate Housewives"
        Neither am I. I prefer a little more sophisticated material... Crap!! Only one week left to catch up on Dr. Who season 3. Woops!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I saw Rocky and I have the best idea . I will add a nice song to a lovely video, snapped together by our talented fellow anti-member

*Talk amongst yourselves, I will post the video on youtube*

Comment

not staying long just popping it to say hi and that i miss you...but GW sucks ass

i just popped in because i noticed a bit of a conversation about
            Atlantis the lost expeditions http://community.livejournal.com/atlantisle/
            anyone can join

sort of the point is it offers an alternative place to hang out than here
            i was hoping that people would post fic or even recommends to it
            any that fit under the following criteria:

This community is meant as a safe haven for fanfiction which deals with seasons 1 through 3. Where Dr. Carson Beckett never died on that faithful Sunday. Or where Lt. Aiden Ford may or may not have suffered from the enzym and turned into a loose canon. Where Dr. Elizabeth Weir is still our proud leader and heart of Atlantis. A place where we forget about certain events in Sunday and First Strike. A place where we celebrate the awesomeness that was Atlantis-That-Was.

This is not the place where Colonel Carter comes in and claims Atlantis as her own little playground. This is not the place where Dr. Keller is the Chief of Medicine. This is not the place for season 4 fanfiction, unless you're writing an alternate universe where these two don't exist, or where Keller is just an assistent to Beckett. Also not the place for crossovers with SG1.

Everything is welcome here, any pairing, any genre.
            If people want to write a virtual season cool... but the LJ can be anything we want.... really

anyways i'm off again before i get my assed kicked for simply existing

but i do miss you guys... but i can't stand it here especially since i know its okay for certain mods to be overly biast and that its okay for them to call people names.

but i do miss you guys something awful i just can't stand the tyranny
            Last edited by parisindy; 15 December 2007, 10:04 AM.
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I would require them to turn their brain back on.
              Don't brains degenerate when they're not used?
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Okay, I have written down some ideas and I would love to hear the opions of you people:

First half of the season arcs:

Atlantis sustained heavy damage due to beamweapon. This resulted in the following:
                - 1 main power conduit completely destroyed, with the secundary power conduits being fried due to a surge in the powergrid because the surge protectors in this part of the city were obliterated by the city. This leaves one part of the city completely unpowered.
                - 2 main power conduits heavily damaged due to the beam and the surge because the surge protectors for the main conduits were damaged but the secundary power conduits held and are supplying power to these two parts.
                - 3 main power conduits with minor damage but still operational due to the surge protectors.
                - The shield has been weakened due to the loss of 1 generator and 2 generators not working at full capacity.
                - The beam weapon caused a few of the main systems to fail, including primary life-support.
                - The weakening of the shield combined with the leaking of air (In the unpowered part the shield is incomplete due to the generators in its surrounding parts having to take over shield generation while not being capable of working at full strength) has resulted in the City closing the bulkheads to prevent air leaking through. This also resulted in the City jumping out of hyperspace to conserve energy while repairs were being made, the hyperdrive itself is undamaged.

Main character injuries:
                - Weir has been mortally injured and can't be brought to sickbay immediately due to closing of the bulkheads.
                - McKay has broken his arm.
                - Sheppard has several wounds from the glass.
                - Teyla has a concussion
                - Ronon also has several wounds from the debris.

Events:
                - Weir will be saved by activating the nanites as a last resort, however the IOA considers her a liability and has her send off to the PG Alpha site for testing and study. This leaves her bitter.
                - Sheppard orders people to fly the hyperspace jumper and look for help. Some of the other jumpers are used as repair crafts to bring teams to the damaged parts of the city to work within the force field they can generate, while other jumpers are being cannibalized for parts to repair the city with.
                - The Travelers encounter the hyperspace jumper and decide to take over Atlantis while it's still drifting in space, only retreat once Colonel Carter commanding the Apollo and Colonel Caldwell commanding the Daedalus arrive. Both vessels have searched for weeks in order to find Atlantis.
                - After receiving the report about the severity of the damage of Atlantis and taking into account the loss of the Aurora class vessel "Orion", the IOA aks that the USA turns command of the City and the Stargate program over to the other nation because the other nations consider the current situation to be the direct result of the US forces' "First Strike" against the Asurans and the loss of the Orion to be another failure on the part of the US forces.
                - The USA refuse to even consider this and place Colonel Carter in command of the expedition.
                - Internal conflicts arrise in the City due to the situation with the IOA.
                - Zelenka, McKay and several other scientists are being re-assigned to Earth by their countries. On Earth they hear that they are to work on "Project Lazarus".

Mid-season finale:
                - US leaves the IOA and takes Atlantis over by force, all foreigners are given the option of leaving or collaborating.
                - Repairs to Atlantis are almost complete.
                - Weir escapes from the Alpha site with help of Ford.
                - Zelenka and McKay arrive, by means of a top-secret new Russian battlecruiser, at "Project Lazarus" which turns out to be the repair and making operational of the "Sister City" which has access to 3 ZPMs captured, at a high price, by the elite forces of the remaining members of the IOA.
                - Ronon and Sheppard are being assigned to hunt down and kill Weir and Ford.
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post

Main character injuries:
                  - Weir has been mortally injured and can't be brought to sickbay immediately due to closing of the bulkheads.
                  - Teyla has a concussion
                  ooo shep whump *drools*

*dashes off*
                  Last edited by parisindy; 15 December 2007, 10:01 AM.
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I just skimmed over your ideas... I'll read it later on thoroughly... but can't ask me to kill off my favorite character! *pouts*

Comment

Read on to "Events", I have an excellent storyline for Weir in mind.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        I just skimmed over your ideas... I'll read it later on thoroughly... but can't ask me to kill off my favorite character! *pouts*
                        There are no character death yet, just character development ... and the return of an old character.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          but i do miss you guys i just can't stand the tyranny
                          ((((((((((((((((((((Paris))))))))))))))))))))

Spoiler:
                          Okay, I have written down some ideas and I would love to hear the opions of you people:

First half of the season arcs:

Atlantis sustained heavy damage due to beamweapon. This resulted in the following:
                          - 1 main power conduit completely destroyed, with the secundary power conduits being fried due to a surge in the powergrid because the surge protectors in this part of the city were obliterated by the city. This leaves one part of the city completely unpowered.
                          - 2 main power conduits heavily damaged due to the beam and the surge because the surge protectors for the main conduits were damaged but the secundary power conduits held and are supplying power to these two parts.
                          - 3 main power conduits with minor damage but still operational due to the surge protectors.
                          - The shield has been weakened due to the loss of 1 generator and 2 generators not working at full capacity.
                          - The beam weapon caused a few of the main systems to fail, including primary life-support.
                          - The weakening of the shield combined with the leaking of air (In the unpowered part the shield is incomplete due to the generators in its surrounding parts having to take over shield generation while not being capable of working at full strength) has resulted in the City closing the bulkheads to prevent air leaking through. This also resulted in the City jumping out of hyperspace to conserve energy while repairs were being made, the hyperdrive itself is undamaged.

Main character injuries:
                          - Teyla has a concussion

Events:
                          - Weir will be saved by activating the nanites as a last resort, however the IOA considers her a liability and has her send off to the PG Alpha site for testing and study. This leaves her bitter.
                          - Sheppard orders people to fly the hyperspace jumper and look for help. Some of the other jumpers are used as repair crafts to bring teams to the damaged parts of the city to work within the force field they can generate, while other jumpers are being cannibalized for parts to repair the city with.
                          - The Travelers encounter the hyperspace jumper and decide to take over Atlantis while it's still drifting in space, only retreat once Colonel Carter commanding the Apollo and Colonel Caldwell commanding the Daedalus arrive. Both vessels have searched for weeks in order to find Atlantis.
                          - After receiving the report about the severity of the damage of Atlantis and taking into account the loss of the Aurora class vessel "Orion", the IOA aks that the USA turns command of the City and the Stargate program over to the other nation because the other nations consider the current situation to be the direct result of the US forces' "First Strike" against the Asurans and the loss of the Orion to be another failure on the part of the US forces.
                          - The USA refuse to even consider this and place Colonel Carter in command of the expedition.
                          - Internal conflicts arrise in the City due to the situation with the IOA.
                          - Zelenka, McKay and several other scientists are being re-assigned to Earth by their countries. On Earth they hear that they are to work on "Project Lazarus".

Mid-season finale:
                          - US leaves the IOA and takes Atlantis over by force, all foreigners are given the option of leaving or collaborating.
                          - Repairs to Atlantis are almost complete.
                          - Weir escapes from the Alpha site with help of Ford.
                          - Zelenka and McKay arrive, by means of a top-secret new Russian battlecruiser, at "Project Lazarus" which turns out to be the repair and making operational of the "Sister City" which has access to 3 ZPMs captured, at a high price, by the elite forces of the remaining members of the IOA.
                          - Ronon and Sheppard are being assigned to hunt down and kill Weir and Ford.

Cool!
                          sigpic

Comment

There are no character death yet, just character development ... and the return of an old character.
                            Okay, don't go evil on me like PTB. Sheppard assigned to kill Ford and Weir... that's so scary! Tell me you have twists in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Okay, don't go evil on me like PTB. Sheppard assigned to kill Ford and Weir... that's so scary! Tell me you have twists in mind!
                              I have twists in mind and I'll reveal them when the first half is done.
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Gregorius, I feel like I'm talking to JM. Oh wait. I'm not. Your ideas are better.

Comment

Working...
                                X