Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Nah, that's to neat and well-behaved.
    I should think about similar expressions from my language but I guess nobody could pronounce them. Okay maybe dana could. Who else is Czech here?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I should think about similar expressions from my language but I guess nobody could pronounce them. Okay maybe dana could. Who else is Czech here?
      I'm not, but you could write the word phonetically and how it should sound...this could be fun! I mean, I love it when Zelenka talks Czech, even though I have no idea what he's talking about (except maybe in Letters From Pegasus).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Literal translation may be Eat-a-lot
        I'm opting for Snorlax, it would fit the original word and it provides a nice link with pop-culture.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Nope, Integrabyte is from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

Teenyweeny country that when you point at it on the map, is covered by the tip of your finger.
          I've been there with my mother about 10 years ago. (can't believe it's been so long).

Me, g. o. d., Dana and Klenotka (she posted only once, but it was quite the anti post)

Comment

I've been there with my mother about 10 years ago. (can't believe it's been so long).

Me, g. o. d., Dana and Klenotka (she posted only once, but it was quite the anti post)

and Zuz

Dana is czech? I didn't know
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              and Zuz

Dana is czech? I didn't know
              Did Zuz post anything on the anti thread?

Comment

Did Zuz post anything on the anti thread?
                I don't know
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Nope, Integrabyte is from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

Teenyweeny country that when you point at it on the map, is covered by the tip of your finger.
                  Size doesn't matter . Don't get me started with Belgium dear . Lux is tiny but cool

Comment

Lets refere Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg as the Benelux, makes it easier to find on the map.
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I'm from Croatia, languages sound similar. I'm still thinking about right nickname - this should be fun!

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                      Lets refere Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg as the Benelux, makes it easier to find on the map.
                      Yeah, and you don't cover them with one finger when you point at them on the map. Practical.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Size doesn't matter . Don't get me started with Belgium dear . Lux is tiny but cool
                        LOL

That it is.

Yeah, and you don't cover them with one finger when you point at them on the map. Practical.
                        *giggle* What she said...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Been there. Lux is indeed cool

Depends on what map you're using

I'm from Croatia, languages sound similar. I'm still thinking about right nickname - this should be fun!
                          Been there too. You guys have cool beaches (Hope I used the right spelling. Getting this word wrong would get me a VERY quick red and infraction)

Comment

Been there too. You guys have cool beaches (Hope I used the right spelling. Getting this word wrong would get me a VERY quick red and infraction)
                            Awww I'm glad you liked them - and yes, your spelling was good. Can't wait for another summer!

Comment

You do know that, according to Douglas Adams, Belgium is the most obscene, profane word in the entire universe

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                You do know that, according to Douglas Adams, Belgium is the most obscene, profane word in the entire universe
                                Yes, I know. I don't see why though...

Comment

Working...
                                X