Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    I guess it's because at the time the fic was written nobody knew for sure who would come over and replace whom, it didn't make sense to the author that Carter could replace Weir, he saw Hammond as a possible replacement for her.
    Well, it still doesn't make sense...

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    I was hoping someone would notice. Thanks. I found a new show, a new TPTB with whom I'm perfectly happy with, who give me exactly what I'm looking for in a TV show. (the opposite of what's in SGA, what's happening here, the attitude of TPTB, their view of the characters, their respect for them, the actors and the fans, the degree of realism in the stories, the quality of the stories, not to mention the network that gives their all for promotion). It's an absolute heaven for me after what I've been through in this fandom. As I said, the exact opposite.
    Never watched The Closer... Maybe I should give it a try. Right now I'm watching s4 of The 4400. Very nice show, IMO.
    sigpic

Comment

So what show should I pick to replace SGA? What show(s) are out there? (I already watch Heroes). Help me decide!

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        Well, it still doesn't make sense...
        True.

Never watched The Closer... Maybe I should give it a try. Right now I'm watching s4 of The 4400. Very nice show, IMO.
        My sister is watching that show, she loves it. I saw "Lorne" in it when she was watching. I'm not too keen on starting watching another scifi show at the moment though, so I'm sticking with TC this summer only. lol

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        So what show should I pick to replace SGA? What show(s) are out there? (I already watch Heroes). Help me decide!
        There are quite a few new ones coming this fall, check them out maybe you like something. You'll have to get used to the lead character's southern accent if you wanna try The Closer. I did and it doesn't bother me at all anymore.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

The new season of The Dead Zone also started last Sunday. I like it and Ezri Dax is there...
          sigpic

Comment

I suggest you get your hands on Babylon 5 and start watching that.
            Signed,

Gregorius
            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

hi hope one of you guys can help?

just been reading through jm's latest blog answers, and he mentioned that there just finalising the sg1 actor joing in the back half of the season..

what the hey is this? like 2 ep thingy? or are we actualy getting another interlopper on sga?

sorry if this is all old news but i dont read through the eps spoilers, its just it must be out there already as it was a q from a fan as to who was coming over..

eehh gaddddds please someone tell me there is no more sg1'ers being added to the credits...
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post

just been reading through jm's latest blog answers, and he mentioned that there just finalising the sg1 actor joing in the back half of the season..

what the hey is this? like 2 ep thingy? or are we actualy getting another interlopper on sga?

sorry if this is all old news but i dont read through the eps spoilers, its just it must be out there already as it was a q from a fan as to who was coming over..

eehh gaddddds please someone tell me there is no more sg1'ers being added to the credits...
                No. Not an SG-1 person.

Read if you want to know - Spoiler for S4 - you've been warned:
                Spoiler:
                I believe they are referring to the 2 part episode where we see Carson again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                  I suggest you get your hands on Babylon 5 and start watching that.
                  Lost Tales? Because I watched all the eps of the old series and the movies... I'm a big B5 fan too!

Originally posted by stclare View Post

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                  No. Not an SG-1 person.

Read if you want to know - Spoiler for S4 - you've been warned:
                  Spoiler:
                  I believe they are referring to the 2 part episode where we see Carson again.
                  I haven't read JM's blog in a while, so I don't know exactly what's going on there, but I believe there will be at least one SG-1 crossover in the back half of s4 (plus Beckett's return). I think it will be something brief. Then again, the way things are going, who knows?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    I haven't read JM's blog in a while, so I don't know exactly what's going on there, but I believe there will be at least one SG-1 crossover in the back half of s4 (plus Beckett's return). I think it will be something brief. Then again, the way things are going, who knows?
                    Oh... I know what you're talking about. I heard that too.
                    Spoiler:
                    But there's no Vala or Cam in S4. Teal'c is supposed to be in an episode I think.

Comment

Well, that leaves O'Neill, Jackson, Hammond, Landry, Quinn, Walter, Syler, that WoW scientist (Dr. Lee?), Baal, Adria etc. etc. (j/k)
                      Last edited by mcbarr; 19 June 2007, 05:35 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

You can strike out Quinn too... I highly doubt they'll ever bring Jonas back. I so loved him. He was such a cool guy. *sniff* (still heartbroken they dumped Corin)

I watch The 4400, to which I have to add USA Network does a brilliant job in promoting this.
                        And I recently turned into a mega BSG-fan. Goddess, I love that show. It's amazing.

But I will watch Atlantis because it's kinda hard to part with the city and who knows maybe I'll see Heightmeyer again in an episode. Echoes was a nice surprise, I'd like to be surprised again.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

general hugs to all ((hugs))
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            You can strike out Quinn too... I highly doubt they'll ever bring Jonas back. I so loved him. He was such a cool guy. *sniff* (still heartbroken they dumped Corin)
                            Quinn could have been a fine addition to the team and to Atlantis in general. SGA's Jackson, you know.

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            general hugs to all ((hugs))
                            (((hugs)))
                            sigpic

Comment

who's quinn?
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                who's quinn?
                                Jonas Quinn, an alien who replaced ascended Daniel Jackson in season 6. Great guy and I loved him, too bad they dumped him. (I see a pattern here)

Comment

Working...
                                X